Twist Family Motors

(4.7) 3 Reviews

7 Corey Rd, Cumberland, ME 04021

Used 207-590-1786 Used 207-590-1786

Bring your car here, ESPECIALLY if it is a Subaru!

by from Lamoine, ME |

Routinely bails me out of paying thousands of dollars to my local Subaru dealer. If you have a Subaru in need of repair, you would be remiss to pass up Twist Family Motors. Mike, the mechanic, has over 20 years of Subaru experience, and he loves working on them. I can?t tell you how much money and hassle this repair shop has saved me. I live 160 miles from the shop yet I will bring my Subaru there before I go to my local dealer. Most recently, my local dealer wrote me up a repair estimate for $2700 that, between removing unnecessary repairs suggested by my local dealer and providing more reasonable repair rates, Twist Family Motors knocked out in under $1000. Expert, excellent repairs to boot. They have saved me thousands, great work, and great people all around. Missy, Mike, Mike, and Mike, thank you so much for everything!!

Great response

by from Lewiston, ME |

Although I have not purchased from Mike yet, his response to my inquiry was prompt and sincere. I am looking forward to visiting his shop in the near future.

Great small-town dealership

by from Cumberland, ME |

Close your eyes and picture a small town used car dealership. BAM! That's Twist Family Motors. They don't have enough employees for a bowling team, their repair bay outsizes their offices 3-to-1 and everything smells of Bondo and/or motor oil. The most impressive thing, however, is that the place is staffed by some of the most reasonable 'car people' you're ever likely to encounter. This was by far my most painless auto buying experience. I ended up buying two cars from them back-to-back and got both for well under Blue Book value and both came fully inspected and ready to go. They also helped me secure good financing despite my less-than-stellar credit. All around highly recommended; they're just good people.