All American Motors

All American Motors

6247 S Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409

Used 888-890-7730

Puget Sound's best selection of Trucks. Cars and SUV's priced under $10k

Skip craigslist and go here!!!

by from Tacoma, WA |

I had been looking for the past month for a car....after dealing with craigslist people and all their drama, I decided to go against what I always thought about car dealerships and ended up at All American Motors. So glad I did! I was welcomed by Brandon, personable, knowledgeable, but mainly down to earth and honest!! We found a few cars I liked, I test drove them, then he let me take them off the lot to bring to my mechanic! Yes, just that easy....he told me to take my time. When I returned, I told him what my mechanic said needed to be fixed and what he thought the car was worth. Brandon matched that price and had their mechanic fix what needed to be done. While we were waiting another employee helped occupy my 3 year old with some basketball! Everything was easy and smooth! I wish I would have made it to this lot a month sooner! Thank you so much guys. I will definitely recommend to family and friends!

plain awesome

by from Tacoma WA |

After a past experience with car buying I was very uneasy about purchasing another. However today after a month of searching I was able to trust. I must admit I was nothing but a little meanie.They looked past it and from the time I started looking and until the end they helped and stayed patient. If you ever purchase a car while in this area stop here first. The staff are a family of friends and they treat you like family too ( even the busy little kids ). Honestly I just feel lucky to drive a great car with a great deal from people that care. Now I'm off to drive my Infiniti.

Great service

by from Graham, WA |

I found a car from this dealer that I wanted to get online. The carfax report was free so I looked at it and decided to check it out. I checked everything out on the car an gave it a test drive. There was a problem with the door handle getting stuck, so they said they would fix it if we purchased the car, and they did. It was a little outside my price range, but they worked with me to get a price I could afford. I had them hold the vehicle and came to pick it up the next week. This was my first time buying from a dealer and they made it clear what I was signing for on all the forms. They also offer a warranty to purchase when you buy your car. I liked that they were open about their business and didn't push you into buying something if you weren't interested. I would definitely consider this dealer again.

Excellent car buying experience

by from Tacoma, WA |

We had an awesome car buying experience at All American Motors. The service was professional, knowledgeable, and they went above and beyond to meet our needs and budget. They continued to be of service weeks after our transaction in helping us locate a missing cd changer cartridge. We will highly recommend them to everyone.

Best Dealership In Tacoma Hands Down

by from Tacoma, WA |

My wife and I had been looking for a second suv for our family and were getting very frustrated looking around giving up hope. We stopped by and meet Brandon which right away we could tell he was a honest down to earth person. The process was amazing and Honestly it never felt like the same old buying a car process that everyone prepares them self for. I mean if theres something wrong with the vehicle they will get it fixed right away or if that's not possible they will put it in the paper work and get it fixed ASAP with out you even asking or haggling them. Over the years Ive bought a few cars and Im telling you If your in the Tacoma area GO TO THEM FIRST!!!!!!! They have made me a believer in the American dream again and I will recommend any and everybody to stop by there.

Great experience

by from Kent, WA |

The sales people and technicians were so polite and respectful. It was nice to talk about buying a car and not be pressured or given the "hard sell". I am so happy with my purchase - I could not have hoped for a better experience. The price and financial conversations were honest and I was not dickered with on my trade in or on the purchase price of the car I bought. Straight forward.

Women treated with respect here.

by from Puyallup, WA |

After six long, miserable weeks of varying degrees of chauvinism at car dealerships all over King, Pierce, and Kitsap counties, my car shopping nightmare came to an enjoyable, quick and efficient end in a couple of hours at All American Motors. I'd spotted an '04 Hyundai Sante Fe on their page but someone had put a deposit down on it while they tried to sort out their financing. All American Motors kept me up to date and when the other person's financing fell through AAM called me back right away. I drove the car, had it checked out by a mechanic and bought it in one afternoon. While I picked up the check from my credit union Brandon had all the final paperwork filled out and ready so when I got back and the entire process had taken just a couple of hours. It would have been faster but I insisted on sticking with my credit union; AAM deals with a local c.u. that had rates as low as mine, so you don't need to go in pre-approved with your own bank like I did. They will find the best deal for you. No condescending remarks while I looked the car over and checked under the hood, no asking me if I needed to check in with my husband first. Finally, I was treated like a thinking adult buying a car from respectful adults. The car didn't need any work, it will only need the usual 120k mile routine maintenance which is 3,000 miles from now. If AAM doesn't have what you want then talk to them because they will try to find it for you on their next buying trip and they have a high turnover (lots of customers!) so it doesn't sound like you'd have to wait very long. The carfax is free, which it is in most places but I encountered places that actually expected me to not know that and wanted me to pay them $40+. AAM was so refreshing I almost regretted that the experience was over so quickly because I wanted to savor being treated like a grown-up. My car had one previous owner, clean history, very, VERY fair price (I had NADA and KBB values with me and my mechanic said it was a good deal, too), and when I asked about better front tires they sent me to a tire sales spot a couple blocks away and I had two brand new front tires quickly and was on my way home, new car with new tires. All my concerns and questions were addressed without smirks or smart-aleck mumblings. Outstanding experience. My car is going to run for a very long time because they sell good, solid cars, but when I do need another one I'm going back to AAM.

Great Place, Highly Recommend!

by from Tacoma, WA |

I recently bought a car from All American Motors. While driving by I spotted a car that fit what I was looking for. I was instantly welcomed by Brandon and we began the process. Being young and a first time buyer I was a little apprehensive but felt comfortable with this dealership. After buying the car and driving it a few days the check engine light came on. When I took it back to talk with them they were very helpful. I was offered a loaner car in the mean time while their mechanic checked the car. I needed to bring it back another time for the same issue and again was offered a loaner car while they are took care of the problem. Brandon stayed in contact with me to check on how the car was running! All of the workers have been great! I would highly recommend All American Motors to anyone looking to purchase a car! Thank you all for the excellent service!!! =)

Great Buying Experience

by from Tacoma Washington |

I couldn't be happier with my experience at All American Motors. Brandon did a great job of making sure I got a vehicle that fit my needs. I needed a vehicle that would hold four adults and a wheelchair. Brandon showed me a 1988 Lincoln Town Car that was in like new condition, literally. Everyone who sees this car comments on how gorgeous it is. It is the nicest condition older car I have seen in years. Brandon made the whole transaction easy smooth and no hassle. These guys work very hard to make sure you are happy. I would whole heartedly recommend All American Motors to anyone looking for a good and fair deal on a car. Thanks again Brandon!

Not all used car sales people are created equal.

by from Auburn, Wa. |

The people at All America Motors went way out of there way to help me out when I needed it most. My car out of nowhere just up and died, leaving me in a very bad possition financially. I went on to Craigslist, saw a car that fit my needs, but my lending agency didn't see it that way. All America Motors look at my situation and made it possible for me to purchase the car at a monthly payment that fit my buget. Truely helping me and not making the profit the car could have brought. I could not be happier with the entire experience. Thanks guys.

buying a car

by from tacoma washingtion |

I went into all star motors and the staff was great. not like in your face pushy salesmen. I told them what I wanted and the price and the payment that I wanted and I got the car that I wanted I got a 2005 Chevy Aveo not what the salesmen was told to push on the buyer. I am very very happy with all American auto and will go back to get my next car and if a friend or family member asked where I got my car I will tell them the truth all American auto and I asked for a car fax I got it and no bull about it is a clean car or a clean title i am happy with them and like i said i will be back to get my next car and tell my family and friends.