All American Motors

Used 888-890-7730

Puget Sound's best selection of Trucks. Cars and SUV's priced under $10k

Best Dealership In Tacoma Hands Down

by from Tacoma, WA |

My wife and I had been looking for a second suv for our family and were getting very frustrated looking around giving up hope. We stopped by and meet Brandon which right away we could tell he was a honest down to earth person. The process was amazing and Honestly it never felt like the same old buying a car process that everyone prepares them self for. I mean if theres something wrong with the vehicle they will get it fixed right away or if that's not possible they will put it in the paper work and get it fixed ASAP with out you even asking or haggling them. Over the years Ive bought a few cars and Im telling you If your in the Tacoma area GO TO THEM FIRST!!!!!!! They have made me a believer in the American dream again and I will recommend any and everybody to stop by there.

All American Motors in Tacoma WA - FIVE STARS!!!!!

by from Tacoma, WA. |

I highly recommend All American Motors to any customer! They are honest. They are more than fair. They care about their customers - and want them to be happy! They don't breathe down your neck with high pressure tactics. I have visited many used car lots in Tacoma, including the big boys like Titus Will Ford, Honda at Fife, South Tacoma Honda, Larsen Volkswagen, O'Brien Lexus in Fife. ALL OF THEM HAVE HIGH PRESSURE SALES TACTICS AND ATTITUDES AND UNFORTUNATELY, I FOUND MORE THAN ONE SALES REP TO BE DISHONEST! I am relieved to know that there's one good, honest, caring used car lot in town - ALL AMERICAN MOTORS!

Don't buy here

by from Kent wa |

I bought a honda with a bad manifold and a check engine Light turned off by dealer with the scanner, as soonest I got in to the freeway the light came on, went to the dealer they said there is no check engine light...well they erased the code to get away with it. I went back to home and gest what?? the check engine light came on again now i have to repair the car. this is not a place you can trust

Very IMPRESSED by their customer service

by from Lakewood Wa |

I bought a truck from All American Motors a few months ago, to start out with they were polite and weren't the stereotypical used car sells men that your dad warns you about. I told them what I was looking for and the price range i was willing to spend and they started to show me trucks in those frames which wasn't the case at some of the other dealers I went to. when I first got into my truck, it was love at first site and so the next day i bought it. the thing was that it needed a paint job, replacement locks on the bed cover and the poles that hold the hood up. They promises to take care of all the issues at no extra charge! when i bought it they immediately took care of the hood and Brandon the owner of All American Motors told me to just bring in the truck back whenever I wanted it to get it painted. A few days later I brought it in for his paint shop to take care it, it took a little longer than expected but Brandon would call me and keep me well informed. Once it was done he called me to come pick it up, Since he was the only person at the dealership when I came to pick it up he didn't have a chance to inspect the work of the paint job, the paint shop left the inside in pretty bad shape. When I showed him this he had some of his employees back, instead of having them clean it, he personally started to clean my truck and told him he would take care of a detail whenever i wanted from Metal Magic which also does good work. Bottom line is I am well pleased with how they treated me and I recommend this place to any of my close friends whenever they mention of wanting to get a new vehicle.

absolutley friendly

by from Lakewood Wa |

we bought a 2000 jeep grand cherokee last year cash ....they were very friendly and accepted our cash offer. we had the jeep fer a year then the engine started to overheat with heater core issues. we were quoted $2000.00 for the necessary repairs......didnt have the money so we went back to all american motors,told the whole story to them.they gave us a good buy back amount and got us into a 2003 dodge dakota........no money down.......they were very happy to take the jeep back even though it was having serious issues. the truck we got was priced way below fair market value.......we will always reccommend all american motors to any one looking fer a car....

STAY AWAY!!

by from Tacoma, WA |

Do not go here! This dealership is rediculous and only sells lemons! A truck was bought from here, we have already had to get 2 transmissions, new starter, new brakes, new tires, etc!! we havent even had it 1 year!! Stay away!!!

plain awesome

by from Tacoma WA |

After a past experience with car buying I was very uneasy about purchasing another. However today after a month of searching I was able to trust. I must admit I was nothing but a little meanie.They looked past it and from the time I started looking and until the end they helped and stayed patient. If you ever purchase a car while in this area stop here first. The staff are a family of friends and they treat you like family too ( even the busy little kids ). Honestly I just feel lucky to drive a great car with a great deal from people that care. Now I'm off to drive my Infiniti.

Great service

by from Graham, WA |

I found a car from this dealer that I wanted to get online. The carfax report was free so I looked at it and decided to check it out. I checked everything out on the car an gave it a test drive. There was a problem with the door handle getting stuck, so they said they would fix it if we purchased the car, and they did. It was a little outside my price range, but they worked with me to get a price I could afford. I had them hold the vehicle and came to pick it up the next week. This was my first time buying from a dealer and they made it clear what I was signing for on all the forms. They also offer a warranty to purchase when you buy your car. I liked that they were open about their business and didn't push you into buying something if you weren't interested. I would definitely consider this dealer again.

Excellent car buying experience

by from Tacoma, WA |

We had an awesome car buying experience at All American Motors. The service was professional, knowledgeable, and they went above and beyond to meet our needs and budget. They continued to be of service weeks after our transaction in helping us locate a missing cd changer cartridge. We will highly recommend them to everyone.

Great experience

by from Kent, WA |

The sales people and technicians were so polite and respectful. It was nice to talk about buying a car and not be pressured or given the "hard sell". I am so happy with my purchase - I could not have hoped for a better experience. The price and financial conversations were honest and I was not dickered with on my trade in or on the purchase price of the car I bought. Straight forward.

Women treated with respect here.

by from Puyallup, WA |

After six long, miserable weeks of varying degrees of chauvinism at car dealerships all over King, Pierce, and Kitsap counties, my car shopping nightmare came to an enjoyable, quick and efficient end in a couple of hours at All American Motors. I'd spotted an '04 Hyundai Sante Fe on their page but someone had put a deposit down on it while they tried to sort out their financing. All American Motors kept me up to date and when the other person's financing fell through AAM called me back right away. I drove the car, had it checked out by a mechanic and bought it in one afternoon. While I picked up the check from my credit union Brandon had all the final paperwork filled out and ready so when I got back and the entire process had taken just a couple of hours. It would have been faster but I insisted on sticking with my credit union; AAM deals with a local c.u. that had rates as low as mine, so you don't need to go in pre-approved with your own bank like I did. They will find the best deal for you. No condescending remarks while I looked the car over and checked under the hood, no asking me if I needed to check in with my husband first. Finally, I was treated like a thinking adult buying a car from respectful adults. The car didn't need any work, it will only need the usual 120k mile routine maintenance which is 3,000 miles from now. If AAM doesn't have what you want then talk to them because they will try to find it for you on their next buying trip and they have a high turnover (lots of customers!) so it doesn't sound like you'd have to wait very long. The carfax is free, which it is in most places but I encountered places that actually expected me to not know that and wanted me to pay them $40+. AAM was so refreshing I almost regretted that the experience was over so quickly because I wanted to savor being treated like a grown-up. My car had one previous owner, clean history, very, VERY fair price (I had NADA and KBB values with me and my mechanic said it was a good deal, too), and when I asked about better front tires they sent me to a tire sales spot a couple blocks away and I had two brand new front tires quickly and was on my way home, new car with new tires. All my concerns and questions were addressed without smirks or smart-aleck mumblings. Outstanding experience. My car is going to run for a very long time because they sell good, solid cars, but when I do need another one I'm going back to AAM.