All American Motors

Used 888-890-7730

Puget Sound's best selection of Trucks. Cars and SUV's priced under $10k

Best Dealership In Tacoma Hands Down

by from Tacoma, WA |

My wife and I had been looking for a second suv for our family and were getting very frustrated looking around giving up hope. We stopped by and meet Brandon which right away we could tell he was a honest down to earth person. The process was amazing and Honestly it never felt like the same old buying a car process that everyone prepares them self for. I mean if theres something wrong with the vehicle they will get it fixed right away or if that's not possible they will put it in the paper work and get it fixed ASAP with out you even asking or haggling them. Over the years Ive bought a few cars and Im telling you If your in the Tacoma area GO TO THEM FIRST!!!!!!! They have made me a believer in the American dream again and I will recommend any and everybody to stop by there.

AMAZING

by from Tacoma Wa |

This was a really easy buying process, they made us feel like family and answered any questions we had. they also gave us a Carfax for any car that we looked at, this was one car dealer that has nothing to hide. We will definitely be buying our next car at All American motor.

great service, great people

by from University Place, WA |

I had been shopping for a used car for about a month and had a deal with another dealer, however was told that I could not get approved to finance a used car in the "small" price range I had.. anyway I decided to drive around to different dealers close to me, stopped at this one... the only one.. told Brandon my issue with the other dealer.. he asked what I was looking for in a new car, took me sound the lot. I had my son with me, who of course "mommy buy this car, and this car" we got the car he wanted (but I fell for it too.. shhhh) ... Brandon and his staff were amazing!!!! During all the paperwork another gentleman played with my son, made me feel comfortable.. this dealer is very family oriented.. and not out to make a quick buck.. I would definitely come here again and would refer friends and family to them.. easiest car buying experience ever!!

Best dealership in tacoma

by from port orchard |

I'm a first time car buyer and I couldn't of done it without the help from everyone at all American motors. They worked with me and helped me out so much. They went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. I will send everyone their way because they are the best!

buying. a truck.

by from kent,wa. |

I stopped by to look at a truck Brandon and Steve gave me a deal i could not pass up. I was in the truck within a few hours very good service thank you.

great service great first time buyers program

by from tacoma wa |

All American mtors took very good care of me. I went in trying to find someone who had a first buyers program which I found there. I had no credit and with there New buyers plan I got a car at 6.9%. Everyone was straight forward and honest and very willing to work with u high recommend anyone who is trying to buy a first time to go see the guys at all American motors

4Runner

by from Tacoma wa |

First time ever buyer and was little nervous to go and look at this 4Runner they had because of how hard it is to find a good 4runner but the whole process was easy! They didn't push me into buying they listened to what I had to say and helped me buy my first car without any problems. I had one concern about the car with the gas gauge and they fixed it with no problem at all with no charge. It has been running like a champ for how many miles it has. Scott and Brandon are the best! I would recommend them to anyone!

THESE GUYS ARE AMAZING!

by from Tacoma,WA |

These guys are AMAZING! I bought a car from the last February and a second car 3 months later. was a comfortable no pressure experience. These guys are honest sell clean cars and keep the prices decent. Their goal may be to run a business and make money but they are also trying to keep customers coming back! I have recommended 2 family members and they both purchased vehicles as well. I hope they are around when my kids are driving and needing a car. would and will definitely come back if I am in the market for another car. not only am I happy with my purchases and the pride these guys take in the product they are selling.

Great service

by from Olympia, WA |

Very friendly, no pressure sales. Asks what I was looking for and did not try and pressure me into buying anything that I didn't want or need. Great service at a good price.

Courteous and Honest people

by from Winlock, WA. |

I recently purchased an auto from the folks at All American Motors and couldn't be more satisfied. The people there are very courteous and helpful in every way possible. If you are purchasing a new or used auto I would highly recommend you visit these people and be prepared for a new experience in professionalism.

These guys are awesome

by from Tacome, Washington |

I got screwed over by a used car dealership a while ago so I was hesitant to go to another dealership but I explained my situation to them and they helped me out tremendously.