6247 S Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409

Used 888-890-7730

Puget Sound's best selection of Trucks. Cars and SUV's priced under $10k

Best Dealership In Tacoma Hands Down

by from Tacoma, WA |

My wife and I had been looking for a second suv for our family and were getting very frustrated looking around giving up hope. We stopped by and meet Brandon which right away we could tell he was a honest down to earth person. The process was amazing and Honestly it never felt like the same old buying a car process that everyone prepares them self for. I mean if theres something wrong with the vehicle they will get it fixed right away or if that's not possible they will put it in the paper work and get it fixed ASAP with out you even asking or haggling them. Over the years Ive bought a few cars and Im telling you If your in the Tacoma area GO TO THEM FIRST!!!!!!! They have made me a believer in the American dream again and I will recommend any and everybody to stop by there.

THESE GUYS ARE AMAZING!

by from Tacoma,WA |

These guys are AMAZING! I bought a car from the last February and a second car 3 months later. was a comfortable no pressure experience. These guys are honest sell clean cars and keep the prices decent. Their goal may be to run a business and make money but they are also trying to keep customers coming back! I have recommended 2 family members and they both purchased vehicles as well. I hope they are around when my kids are driving and needing a car. would and will definitely come back if I am in the market for another car. not only am I happy with my purchases and the pride these guys take in the product they are selling.

Great service

by from Olympia, WA |

Very friendly, no pressure sales. Asks what I was looking for and did not try and pressure me into buying anything that I didn't want or need. Great service at a good price.

Courteous and Honest people

by from Winlock, WA. |

I recently purchased an auto from the folks at All American Motors and couldn't be more satisfied. The people there are very courteous and helpful in every way possible. If you are purchasing a new or used auto I would highly recommend you visit these people and be prepared for a new experience in professionalism.

These guys are awesome

by from Tacome, Washington |

I got screwed over by a used car dealership a while ago so I was hesitant to go to another dealership but I explained my situation to them and they helped me out tremendously.

best review

by from lakewood washington |

you guys rock. my car awesome and in good shape thanks so much

by from Lakewood, Wa |

A excellent car buying experience. They have very nice sales people and a good selection of cars, SUV's and trucks. They were helpful, laid back, not pushy like some used dealers. I was able to look at a car and take my time to test drive it without pressure to buy. I came back twice and looked at the car again after visiting other lots. I found a very nice car at an affordable price. The paperwork was filled out quickly and I was on my way in a very short time. So many of the used car lots are in Seattle or north of there. It was so much easier to shop locally near Tacoma. I have already sent a friend to them. The All American Mortors website was well done and I used it to locate the type of car I wanted. Next time I buy a car I will return to All American Motors.

awsome service, great people....

by from tecoma wa. |

go to all American motors for your next car, truck or suv.......dave was an awesome guy seemed straight forward, and easy to work with. didn't get hassled at all like u do at alot of other dealers. I was shown what I wanted to look at. took my dodge ram 2500 v10 for a test drive, did paper work, and this guy got a car loan....if you don't think you can get a car loan, don't go every were else just to be told NO! go see Dave. I think the other guy was Brandon, hes a real cool guy aswell and they work hard for YOU.......even got me insured rite away, so I can drive my new rig home......I will be sending everyone I know to all American motors.

All American Motors in Tacoma WA - FIVE STARS!!!!!

by from Tacoma, WA. |

I highly recommend All American Motors to any customer! They are honest. They are more than fair. They care about their customers - and want them to be happy! They don't breathe down your neck with high pressure tactics. I have visited many used car lots in Tacoma, including the big boys like Titus Will Ford, Honda at Fife, South Tacoma Honda, Larsen Volkswagen, O'Brien Lexus in Fife. ALL OF THEM HAVE HIGH PRESSURE SALES TACTICS AND ATTITUDES AND UNFORTUNATELY, I FOUND MORE THAN ONE SALES REP TO BE DISHONEST! I am relieved to know that there's one good, honest, caring used car lot in town - ALL AMERICAN MOTORS!

Don't buy here

by from Kent wa |

I bought a honda with a bad manifold and a check engine Light turned off by dealer with the scanner, as soonest I got in to the freeway the light came on, went to the dealer they said there is no check engine light...well they erased the code to get away with it. I went back to home and gest what?? the check engine light came on again now i have to repair the car. this is not a place you can trust

Very IMPRESSED by their customer service

by from Lakewood Wa |

I bought a truck from All American Motors a few months ago, to start out with they were polite and weren't the stereotypical used car sells men that your dad warns you about. I told them what I was looking for and the price range i was willing to spend and they started to show me trucks in those frames which wasn't the case at some of the other dealers I went to. when I first got into my truck, it was love at first site and so the next day i bought it. the thing was that it needed a paint job, replacement locks on the bed cover and the poles that hold the hood up. They promises to take care of all the issues at no extra charge! when i bought it they immediately took care of the hood and Brandon the owner of All American Motors told me to just bring in the truck back whenever I wanted it to get it painted. A few days later I brought it in for his paint shop to take care it, it took a little longer than expected but Brandon would call me and keep me well informed. Once it was done he called me to come pick it up, Since he was the only person at the dealership when I came to pick it up he didn't have a chance to inspect the work of the paint job, the paint shop left the inside in pretty bad shape. When I showed him this he had some of his employees back, instead of having them clean it, he personally started to clean my truck and told him he would take care of a detail whenever i wanted from Metal Magic which also does good work. Bottom line is I am well pleased with how they treated me and I recommend this place to any of my close friends whenever they mention of wanting to get a new vehicle.