RevEuro

(3.7) 3 Reviews

5240 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89146

VERY VERY GOOD DEALERSHIP AND OWNER!!!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I bought my 2007 BMW 750i trough Reveuro. I originally wanted to purchase the Range Rove. But owner said there's something wrong with the vehicle and his not comfortable to sell the car to me and give me an alternative vehicle of my choice right away. The BMW was clean with low milage and comes with one key fob and a valet key witch the adaptor was missing. He actually order the valet adaptor to replace the missing one. Most dealerships don't do that at all it's what you see is what you get but this place go above and beyond that's why I sent my friend and purchased a car trough Reveuro not too long ago and he was so happy with the purchase. I will recommend Reveuro to everyone I know looking and thinking to buy car in the future. I will definitely comeback here when I'm ready to replace my other car. KEEP IT UP REVEURO!!

Thoroughly inspect car Yourself.... Beware

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I purchased a car from Reveuro on spring mountain and Decatur. I feel like its been in the shop since I bought it. This is just a warning, inspect the car thoroughly Yourself or just avoid them. My car is currently in the shop undergoing engine work costing at least 3k. They said they would look at it for me. I left the car with them for a day, they called and said come pick it up, "it's fine now". I get there minutes later and the warning lights are back on and they don't know why. Although, I understand this might just be the car I purchased, but I will never buy a vehicle from a small time dealership especially when the car is sold as is.

best experience ever

by from Newport Beach Ca |

These guys are not like any other car dealer out there, just like advertised truly car enthusiasts that make sure you get what you want. No sidetracking, no sales pitch, when you ask a question expect to get a straight answer, great selection of BMW's. I end up purchasing a 2008 BMW M3, once agreed the whole process took a mere 15 minutes. I was picked up at the airport papers ready for signatures exchange of funds and I was on my way home within half an hour. The car has been excellent ever since, I absolutely recommend these guys.