Car Concepts

(5.0) 3 Reviews

1752 FL-7, North Lauderdale, FL 33068

Great service

by from florida boca raton |

I was really worried, and overwhelmed for almost 2 months, I went to multiple used car dealership looking for the perfect car. The moment I walked in Car Concepts, I walked around, browsing for a car that would catch my eyes. however, I was interested in a car with great condition, with clean history, low miles, and something I can afford. I finally found a car with very good quality, The sales person was very friendly and helpful. They took care of all my concerns, and doubts. I strongly recommend this place.. They even helped me with my payments, and bad credit...

06 BMW 330 ci

by from Deerfield Beach |

I was shopping for a used BMW in good condition with special features, such as sport package,brown or red seats, 19" rims, navigation system, and clean. After a very long time searching all over Dade county and Broward, I finally found the car that I wanted for a great deal. Thumbs Up!!! I am a very happy costumer and I recommend it.

Excellent experience! Highly recommended

by from Coral Springs FL |

I was shopping for an used car and my credit was not the best but they still got me approved, they have the best inventory i've seen during my 3 months trying to buy a car. Excellent customer service, and i love my new car. They made it very easy for me to buy a car i highly recommend them.