Crossroads Hyundai of Loveland

3870 Byrd Dr, Loveland, CO 80538

New 877-830-9162
Used 877-828-6947
Service 877-834-7735

Northern Colorado's Best Hyundai Dealer!

A dealership that WONT deal.

by from Anaheim, California |

A REALLY disappointing experience with Loveland Hyandai. I was an out of state customer and was looking at a particular vehicle. I exchanged several emails to check availability etc and then was looking at travel arrangements and flights to go to the dealership. I asked if Loveland Hyndai if they would pick me up from the airport - they refused. I asked them if they could move on the price a little to accommodate the cost of flying there - They refused. They told me they're a "no hassle dealership" so they don't negotiate on their prices. Well, thats a hassle for me as a buyer! What kind of dealership doesnt deal?? Or doesn't provide ANY concessions for a customer? The bad attitude, rude response and general apathy toward a customer is not acceptable. I was willing to fly from out of state and they werent willing to do ANYthing. They might want to re-think how they treat their customer and their so called "no hassle" approach. They lost a sale. They lost a customer.

Crossroads Hyundai of Loveland responded to this review

May 30, 2015

I am sorry to hear of your experience. Please contact us at 970-267-5072, you can ask for the General Manager. We would like to know who you spoke with. We would also like to learn more about the specifics of what happened so we can ensure it does not happen again. Again, we apologize and hope we can fix this for you!

Fantastic service!

by from Windsor, CO |

Recently purchased a used Jeep Compass from Jeep dealer in Fort Collins. It had just been traded in and so they still had to inspect it and detail it. So they had me drop it off here because there is an affiliation. In one day they completely cleaned and detailed not only the interior, but the engine and engine compartment as well. The entire vehicle looked almost brand new. They also tinted the windows (nice!) and performed their safety inspection. Upon the inspection they discovered the cause of the slight shimmy in the front end.....a tire out of balance. They balanced and rotated the tires and fixed the problem. Further into the inspection they noticed the brake pads on the rear were wearing thin. They replaced the pads and turned the rotors. None of this cost me a penny. The people at the desk were also very courteous and congenial. I give this place my absolute highest recommendation. I would buy a vehicle from them because of the way I was treated.

ColoradoN8iv

by from Loveland, Colorado |

Everyone were very helpful in helping me to purchase my Sante Fe. The service and parts departments are very knowledgable and eager to be of assistance.