Atkinson Toyota

Used 866-983-9969
Service 877-786-8570

Great dealership!

by from College Station |

Salesmen were very helpful and knowledgeable. Good used car buying experience. The service department is very nice, too.

general sales manager disrepectful to me.

by from bryan, tx |

mr. bobby fitzgerald the general sales manager was extremely rude to me when upon helping a friend of mine, who I referred to Atkinson Toyota. she had some problems with the 2013 rav4 being delivered with minor scratches and nicks which were shown to the selling salesmen the day of the sale, which he said he would take care of, and they never were. we discovered the next day that they were not taken care of. so we came in and talked to fitzgerald about it and he was unbelievably rude. he critized me about my '' tactics'' of helping my friend to buy an automobile. I said, wait a minute, I'm referring a customer to you , and you have the audacity to humiliate me. well I simply stated, my friend and I, both now own Toyotas and have them serviced at Atkinson will no longer refer friends, and will buy next time at another Toyota dealership. we will use their excellent serve dept. atkinson's, where they a polite and not rude.... I think a general manager of a successful deale ship should represent what mr. Atkinson's code of professional standards are and not be rude and to their customers.

Good service and salesmen but greeters need to go!

by from College Station, TX. |

No problems with dealership except for being bombarded by a roadblock of greeters upon entering dealership. I have bought 3 Toyotas in past 12 years and do not appreciate that service; last purchase was not Toyota. I prefer other dealers because of that and have bypassed Atkinson on several occasions since they incorporated that service. Sorry, but it is very annoying.