Atkinson Toyota

728 N Earl Rudder Fwy, Bryan, TX 77802

Used 979-776-0404 Used979-776-0404

Great dealership!

by from College Station |

Salesmen were very helpful and knowledgeable. Good used car buying experience. The service department is very nice, too.

Great Service in Sales and The Service Department!

by from College Station, Tx |

I have been taking my 2000 Toyota Sienna to the Service Department at Atkinson Toyota since I moved to College Station. Freddie Wallace, has been great to work with on the up-keep of the mini-van. the power steering finally died and I had to replace her. Clint helped me evaluate if it was worth it to make the repairs on the mini-van, and then helped me to find a car within my budget that met my needs. He tried valiantly to find me a reasonably priced car with heated seats. He really listened to what I was looking for and addressed all of my concerns. I was especially glad to be working with Clint because I felt like he could relate to being a relatively young professional who is trying to establish themselves and make wise monetary choices.

general sales manager disrepectful to me.

by from bryan, tx |

mr. bobby fitzgerald the general sales manager was extremely rude to me when upon helping a friend of mine, who I referred to Atkinson Toyota. she had some problems with the 2013 rav4 being delivered with minor scratches and nicks which were shown to the selling salesmen the day of the sale, which he said he would take care of, and they never were. we discovered the next day that they were not taken care of. so we came in and talked to fitzgerald about it and he was unbelievably rude. he critized me about my '' tactics'' of helping my friend to buy an automobile. I said, wait a minute, I'm referring a customer to you , and you have the audacity to humiliate me. well I simply stated, my friend and I, both now own Toyotas and have them serviced at Atkinson will no longer refer friends, and will buy next time at another Toyota dealership. we will use their excellent serve dept. atkinson's, where they a polite and not rude.... I think a general manager of a successful deale ship should represent what mr. Atkinson's code of professional standards are and not be rude and to their customers.

Good service and salesmen but greeters need to go!

by from College Station, TX. |

No problems with dealership except for being bombarded by a roadblock of greeters upon entering dealership. I have bought 3 Toyotas in past 12 years and do not appreciate that service; last purchase was not Toyota. I prefer other dealers because of that and have bypassed Atkinson on several occasions since they incorporated that service. Sorry, but it is very annoying.