Toyota Scion of Fayetteville

Used 888-348-6536 Used 888-348-6536
Service 888-779-6289 Service 888-779-6289

Toyota Excellence!

by from Bentonville, AR |

Extremely good expierince at the Toyota of Fayettville. My sales person (cecil) was professional and full of knowledge. He Made it very easy to buy a car, so easy, we came back and bought another one....two cars on 3 mths. If all dealerships were this easy and good to work with, everyone would be driving a new car.

Toyota Scion of Fayetteville responded to this review

February 15, 2013

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate the review and your business!

Speechless!

by from Fayetteville Ar |

I bought my Tundra from these guys a few weeks ago. I worked with Dan Golden. However it was not much work on my end. I sent in for some information on a truck that I was looking to buy in about a month. After speaking to Dan on the phone for 10 minutes I found myself in the dealership later that day buying a completely different truck than what I thought I wanted. Dan found the truck that I not only wanted and loved but that met my needs best. Coming from a B2B sales environment for over 25 years, I was so impressed by this particular salesman that I felt the need to write my first review in over 6 years. More companies need employees like Dan Golden. Outstanding Job Dan.

Great Experience!

by from Little Rock, AR |

I just bought a 2014 Camry from Bubba Caple and Trayan Milanov, and it was a wonderful experience. They both were very kind and professional, and sincerely cared about finding me the best vehicle and price. The Camry is beautiful, and looks like a brand new car. And their attention to details was remarkable. I have already recommended this dealer to family and friends, and will continue to do so. I also didn't mind driving to Fayetteville to get the car--it's such a beautiful drive, and the great service made it even more worth the trip there and back. So glad I met these two wonderful men and so thankful they are so good at their jobs.

Disappointed. Overall not reliable to buy new car

by from Fayetteville, AR |

Overall not reliable to buy new car for best price. Advise to approach different dealers to buy a new car, if possible. ? Does not have good reception on arrival to the store. ? Multiple sales persons involves for single customer and gives different Quotes for the same car and confuses the customer. ? Talks different Quote in phone and sends email different Quote and shoes different cars than they talk (via phone) and the sent details via email. To confuse the customer.

camry2112

by from Fayetteville, Arkansas |

My salesperson, Bubba, did a great job. He answered alll of my questions and was very helpful.

Wal mart toyota owner

by from Berryville Ar. |

This is the fourth vehicle i have bought here at Toyota and Bubba Caple has been my salesman. He always trys to help with everything, and explains things i dont understand.

Great service by Bubba Caple!

by from Fayetteville, AR |

I have always relied on the quality and professional services of Bubba Caple and the Fayetteville Autopark team! This is my family's 5th purchase from Bubba! Everytime we are in the market for a new vehicle, Bubba is the first person I call, and he always goes above and beyond to help us find exactly what we are looking for. I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a new (or pre-owned) vehicle! Thanks to him and Douglas Steele for finding every possible discount and incentive to make us happy customers!

Good service, helpful

by from Fayetteville, Arkansas |

I really enjoyed the buying experience. Bubba Caple did a good job of working with us. We got a great car that was exactly what we were looking for.

Excellent service

by from magazine, AR |

Was very helpful and worked with my particular situation to make the sale happen.

Doug Henslee/ Salesman

by from Rogers, AR |

Buying my new Toyota Corolla was very fast and easy - great experience overall. Doug was very personable and helpful.