Toyota of Victoria

(5.0) 3 Reviews

5902 N Navarro St, Victoria, TX 77904

Friendly, clean facilities, and helpful staff.

by from Smiley, Texas |

I highly recommend this dealer to everyone. They were very friendly. Took care of all of my needs and wants for my vehicle. Facilities were spotless as well as the show floor. Complimentary drinks and snacks were offered multiple times throughout our visit. A beautiful waiting area with T.V. and very comfortable seats available.

Best Experience Ever on a Car Deal

by from Victoria TX |

Recently I purchased a new to me vehicle from Toyota of Victoria. In past years I've always purchased new vehicles and very particular about the vehicles I drive. Out of all the dreaded car purchases I went through, this particular purchase was the completely stress free and handled professionally throughout the entire process of the sale. My car was very clean and felt like a new car. I was totally pleased with my salesperson, Bryan Wagner. He was knowledgeable, made us feel at ease and handled all our reasonable request in a timely manner. I am a believer in Toyota of Victoria! The entire experience was very positive in our opinion.

Jenny Smith

by from Victoria, Texas |

Back in March, I had a terrible experience with Toyota. My daughter recommended that I return and ask for Bryan Wagner. I returned in June and and Bryan and Daniel Gutierrez were great! I was treated well, and never left alone. Anyone who buys a car from Toyota Victoria needs to ask for one of these salesmen--they both get a huge rave from me!! I bought a 2014 Camry XLE. Toyota also gave me a good price for my trade in! Overall, I am very pleased and I love my new car!!