Pinegar Chevy Buick GMC

New 888-395-1607
Used 877-311-5679
Service 877-206-3953

Pick Pinegar Every Time!

Awesome place to buy a car!

by from Blue Eye, Mo. |

Bobby Rudd was an exceptional salesman. He didn't stop working for us until we received the deal we wanted. Our finance person was really nice too!

Bad warranty service

by from Branson, MO |

I brought my truck in when it was pretty new, about 10,000 miles complaining about excessive vibration when braking on hills. They said nothing was wrong. Brought back at 25,000 miles and they said only one front brake pad was badly worn on the inside but all other pads were good. They fixed it and charged me over $300.00 for what I believe to be a warranty issue since one brake pad never wears by itself and it did the vibration since it was new. There are better choices for GMC. Thompson in Springfield has better customer service and better prices. I have always tried to use Pinegar in Branson because I like spending money in the town I live in and I loved buying from Marcia but she isn't there any longer. New manager is all about money and doesn't care how many cars you've purchased there.

Awesome car buying experience!

by from Springfield, MO |

Pinegar made buying a car easy and enjoyable. I am super happy with my purchase. Thanks!