DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM New Carrollton

(3.7) 5.0 7 Reviews

8100 Annapolis Rd, New Carrollton, MD 20784

Beat Sales person ever - Pat King

by from Washington, DC |

I have purchased two cars from Darcars of New Carrollton. This makes my third. Ms. Pat King is the beat Sales person She makes buying a car a pleasure. I will continue to purchase my cars from Darcars of New Carrollton!

May 28, 2016

Hello Sherry! We're so thrilled to hear your experience with us went perfect. Thank you for sharing your kind words, we look forward to seeing you again soon. Enjoy your new car!

Ask for Tony Williams

by from Maryland |

Mr Tony Williams is the best salesman. He is very knowledgeable, kind, and understanding. He was able to help me get a new car with shaky credit. He also educated me on cars vs credit. I would recommend him if you are looking for a new or used car.

May 28, 2016

Hello Alisha, thank you for taking your time to share your great review with us! We enjoy having Mr. Williams on the DARCARS Team, so thrilled he was able to make your car buying experience amazing! We look forward to seeing you again soon, enjoy your new car!

Perforace and Quality Wrapped into one

by from baltimore md |

As a car shopper for years I have always prided myself on my mass. But matched up against the mongrels here it was diffuclt. Your good boys keep battling for coin

January 20, 2015

I am very sorry that we were unable to work out the terms of the sale to your satisfaction. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best price possible. If we can be of any assistance in the future, please feel free to contact me at rose@DARCARS.com. Rose Bayat Vice President Customer Relations

Confusing Calls

by from Lancaster, PA |

Showed interest on a 2014 Dodge Durango. Got a call from someone asking me basic information about what I was looking for. Then a second call came asking me to come in for a test drive. I explained that the dealership was a distance from where I lived and I wanted to talk to a sales person about the vehicle. The person I was talking to said they were just following up on a lead to set up an appointment. Is that how your dealership refers to a potential customer, as a lead?

Great car buying experience

by from hyattsville, md |

Came in to look at the charger and challenger and ended up test driving a few.... and then I drove the car that I had to have. The staff is knowledgable and friendly and they seemed more interested in me being happy and liking the car rather than forcing me to buy one. Definitely consider this place if you are in the market for a vehicle.

Mr James Mahaony

by from Silver Spring md |

Everything went well, they are easy to do business. Definitely recommend.

Lack of Customer Service Knowledge

by from Washington, DC |

While waiting for my jeep liberty to be evaluated for a replacement catalytic converter, I had an 8:30 a.m. appointment and arrived at 8:20 a.m.,(luckily the catalytic converter was still under warranty), I decided to test drive a 2012 Jeep Liberty. The test drive went well, during the test drive I had informed the salesman that if I did persue purchasing a car I was without any doubt going through my credit union as the interest rate is far cheeper. The Jeep representative for the servicing area first off gave me a date for the converter to be in on December 8th, this was determined after a 6 hour wait in the waiting area. The sales area had test drove my Jeep, and then proceeded without my consent to put my information in for financial through Chrysler, after I had made it perfectly clear in the beginning that my credit union is my choice for financing. Imagine my dissatisfaction of all of this happening and it adding another 2 hours to my wait. Then, a couple of weeks later I called to check on the date of the catalytic converters arrival and was given date different from the intial date of December 8th from another service representative, I was then transferred to yet another service representative. I waited another couple of days before calling again and asking to speak to my assigned service representative, who after placing me on hold numerous, informed me that the catalytic converted is expected in January 8th? This testimony/review is my way of suggesting to Chrysler/Jeep to step up their customer service game, as well as the communication between sales, service customers and any entities they receive servics from