DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM New Carrollton

Service 888-294-9741

Home of the Lifetime Relationship Warranty

Confusing Calls

by from Lancaster, PA |

Showed interest on a 2014 Dodge Durango. Got a call from someone asking me basic information about what I was looking for. Then a second call came asking me to come in for a test drive. I explained that the dealership was a distance from where I lived and I wanted to talk to a sales person about the vehicle. The person I was talking to said they were just following up on a lead to set up an appointment. Is that how your dealership refers to a potential customer, as a lead?

Great car buying experience

by from hyattsville, md |

Came in to look at the charger and challenger and ended up test driving a few.... and then I drove the car that I had to have. The staff is knowledgable and friendly and they seemed more interested in me being happy and liking the car rather than forcing me to buy one. Definitely consider this place if you are in the market for a vehicle.

Mr James Mahaony

by from Silver Spring md |

Everything went well, they are easy to do business. Definitely recommend.

Lack of Customer Service Knowledge

by from Washington, DC |

While waiting for my jeep liberty to be evaluated for a replacement catalytic converter, I had an 8:30 a.m. appointment and arrived at 8:20 a.m.,(luckily the catalytic converter was still under warranty), I decided to test drive a 2012 Jeep Liberty. The test drive went well, during the test drive I had informed the salesman that if I did persue purchasing a car I was without any doubt going through my credit union as the interest rate is far cheeper. The Jeep representative for the servicing area first off gave me a date for the converter to be in on December 8th, this was determined after a 6 hour wait in the waiting area. The sales area had test drove my Jeep, and then proceeded without my consent to put my information in for financial through Chrysler, after I had made it perfectly clear in the beginning that my credit union is my choice for financing. Imagine my dissatisfaction of all of this happening and it adding another 2 hours to my wait. Then, a couple of weeks later I called to check on the date of the catalytic converters arrival and was given date different from the intial date of December 8th from another service representative, I was then transferred to yet another service representative. I waited another couple of days before calling again and asking to speak to my assigned service representative, who after placing me on hold numerous, informed me that the catalytic converted is expected in January 8th? This testimony/review is my way of suggesting to Chrysler/Jeep to step up their customer service game, as well as the communication between sales, service customers and any entities they receive servics from