Le Auto of Omaha

4122 Q St, Omaha, NE 68107

Wonderful Service

by from Omaha NE |

Though I didn't end up buying a car through them, these guys were great. They did everything in their power to help me out and make me feel comfortable and out of all of the dealerships I went to, they were the most kind. I will definitely be buying my next car from here and I will definitely be recommending it to others. Le Auto has A+ service.

Wonderful Experience

by from Lincoln,Ne |

After shopping for weeks my search led me here. I was very pleased with the service, condition and price. The car I purchased here was serviced and very clean. Couldn't be more happy with the price and service. I will definitely recommend you to my peers.

Purchase of 2003 Subaru Outback H6-3.0

by from Omaha, Nebraska |

I live in Illinois, but am staying in Omaha for business. As winter approached in November 2012, I knew I would need a "snow car", so I could turn my daily driver Mustang GT convertible into the winter garage queen she deserves to be. I was completely pleased with the entire experience of buying my 10 year old Subaru with 112,000 miles from Jeff at Le Auto of Omaha. Right from the start the whole process was low pressure giving me the freedom to drive, decide and deal the way I wanted. Once I expressed a serious interest in the car, Jeff handed me a copy of the Car Facts showing extensive routine maintenance history. Jeff gave me his cell phone number, and offered to take a call to answer my questions anytime outside dealership hours. I waited a few days to decide to buy, during which time I was not contatced or pressured Le Auto. The financial deal was fair (relative to NADA) and was accomplished in less than 10 minutes over the telephone. Jeff's knowledge gave me the confidence to arrange title and license out of state. It was a breeze. Jeff and Ryan drove my Subaru with a second car to my apartment after their work day, since I could not drive both cars from the dealership. They handed over the Subaru keys, and continued home in their car. That's service! Now over 3 months into ownership of the Subaru, I have not experienced any major problems. As I look back on my car shopping day, Le Auto was my last stop of the day after many earleir stops. I almost did not go, because I was worn out from the previous experiences of the day. I am glad I went and met these professional guys. I wish it had been my first stop, then I would have had my Saturday back. I highly recommend buying a used car from Le Auto of Omaha.

Happy Customers from KC

by from Lee's Summit, MO |

We had a great experience with this dealership. We called from the Kansas City area about two vans that they had on their lot. At first they hesitated to discuss/haggle price over the phone but we weren't going to drive 3.5 hours unless we were picking up a van. So they called back 30 minutes later and gave us their offer. We agreed and they stayed open 3 hours late, in a snow storm, until we got there. The van was in amazing shape, super clean, drives great, and we are thrilled. Paper work was easy and quick, the facilities were nice, and the guys were friendly. The price was a great deal and we will check their inventory next time we buy a vehicle.

No pressure sales, very helpful with process

by from Omaha, NE |

These guys were really, really good to work with. From what I could gather, they usually have relatively recent used models (3-5 years old) with higher miles on them. Bought a Toyota from them and just had a real good experience. No pressure from the salesmen, no slapping you with extra "surprise" fees towards the end of the transaction (I've walked off of lots before when I was about to sign the papers and they slap on some ridiculous fee they "just remembered", not these guys though!). The title was from out of state, so Jeff took me to the DMV and helped get that sorted out. Now, I'm the type of guy that does my own homework and I usually know what I want when I show up to the lot, so their laid-back attitude was perfect for me. The bad reviews I read here are mainly people complaining that they wanted their hand-held through the process, but when you're buying used cars, you have to fend for yourself, so I'd rather not have some pushy salesmen telling me what I should be looking for. That's why I liked these guys. They let me make my own decisions. If you want some cheesy used car salesmen in an even cheesier suit pushing a "low monthly payment" on you, then go somewhere else. These are regular dudes who are upfront about everything from the get-go.

Steve N.

by from Omaha Ne |

Bought a Toyota there they were under retail, no pressure at all this is not easy to find in a car dealer. I will always come back in the future for 2 reasons.. No pressure.. and under retail vehicles..

LeCarNOT

by from Omaha, NE |

Worst experience ever! Horribly uneducated in auto sales/service. Unprofessional appearance & attitude. They could care less about what a customer is looking for. Just don't bother them. "Here's the keys, take it for a ride yourself." aka Don't bother us.

Le Auto of Omaha responded to this review

September 11, 2012

We are sorry you feel this way "Just Looking". We are more than happy to help anyone that comes in. We are never pushy here we want everyone to feel relaxed and shop at their own pace. We have and always will have a relaxed atmoshpere and the upmost respect for our customers.

Lack of Customer....

by from Papillion, Ne |

From the street, this place looks like a great place to buy a car. Why not...the cars all look great, clean and reasonably afforable. But on second look...if you actually took one, the atmosphere is cold not unlike the two car salesman the refuse to greet you unpon entry into the cold-like building. I thought it odd, as I perused the spacious parking lot, that not one person approached me during the 30 or so minutes I looked at each and every car, price and read the car fax on the windows. That's only a complaint in retrospect, because I enjoy not being hounded by a car salesman as I shop. But in this case, it appears after the fact that, they have a don't care if you buy or not attitude. That's especially evident when you walk to the door and see the sign that reads: "No buy here pay here...cash only...find your own bank financing or else..." That's not an exact quote, but that how the sign leaves you feeling. It might as well have said: If you aint got the dough, don't touch the door. Or better yet: Don't ask for a discount. The price is as marked so move on. The two salesman within the cold confines, lacked energy, enthusiasim, or desire to talk. Neither spoke when I entered until I spoke and asked some seemingly odd question that I can't recall at this moment. One answered a tad quicker than the other, so I turned slightly to face him. I was not greeted nor addressed unpon entry into their private space. All and all, this place made me think of a consignment car lot or a speacial order dealership only. Yet, early model, everyday cars could be found on the lot. Slightly decently looking cars than your average used car lot, but definitely not a place I'd frequent ever again.

Solid Dealership

by from Grand Island, NE |

Buying a car from Ryan and Jeff was a great experience. No pressure and a great bargain!

2008 Honda Accord

by from Omaha, Nebraska |

I was very pleased through my whole buying process. Jeff and Ryan were very knowledgable and were able to answer my questions. What was most impressive to me was when my battery died. I bought it on an as is basis and thought I would let them know since I had the car only 5 days. I called Jeff and he was more than happy to refund me the price of the battery. It's nice to see that they were there for me after the sale. Also there was no pressure to buy at all they told me to shop around and do some more research. It was great not to be pressured into buying right away but still be very helpful to me. Sarah