Chuck Nash Chevrolet, Buick, GMC

3209 N Interstate 35, San Marcos, TX 78666

New 888-806-9301
Used 866-981-7422
Service 888-349-1672

New Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and Used Car Dealer in San Marcos, serving San Antonio, Austin and New Braunfels.

Great experience

by from san marcos, tx |

The organization, environment, and professional attention and responsiveness is one of the best I've experienced at a dealership/service department. Reminded me of an Infinity dealership I used to go to in Dallas.

Used vehicle purchase

by from Pflugerville, TX |

The staff was great, very professional and everything went as is. I will consider purchasing another vehicle from them again. Love this dealership!!!

Pleasant experience

by from San Marcos, TX |

Everyone is courteous and it is always a pleasant experience dropping off my car for service. Convenient shuttle service back to work and pick up when vehicle is ready. Thanks to everyone @ Chuck Nash Auto Group of San Marcos.

Just an oil change!

by from San Marcos , TX |

I went in for an oil change on my Terrain approx. 12:45 PM. I was told it would be about an hour wait (or maybe a little more) At about 2:30 I was pacing about and several people did ask if they could help. About 2:45 my car was finished and I left about 3:00 PM. I felt it was too long just for an oil change, no tire rotation or any other work was done. Just an oil change.

Ryan was the best sales man ever!

by from San Marcos, Texas |

Ryan was a great sales rep, he worked extermely hard to ensure that my husband and I walked off the lot in a vehical that was economical and would fit our family. After the first phone call with Ryan on 6/5/2014 he worked to ensure that he would be able to help get us into a new car, in such a way that I have already refered him to 4 people that are in the market for vehicals.

Great experience!

by from Wimberley, Texas |

Mark Crayton comes through like a champ yet again! Best salesman I've ever dealt with in over 20 years of buying vehicles.

Chuck Nash

by from San Marcos Tx |

Rocky did a wonderful job of finding the problem with the car. The saleman need to return phone calls when they said that they would.Need to check the battery on used cars,I only had the car 1 month and had to replace the battery.(244.00)

Facility has always been clean and service great

by from San Marcos Tx |

The salesman Eric Compean was great this is my second vehicle I have bought here in the last 2 yrs. I was shown plenty of options. I would have probably bought a vehicle where I live in San Antonio, but went to 3-4 dealerships and walked around for 30-40 min. and never saw a salesman. I went into Y'all's dealership and met with Eric told him what I was looking for and within the hour we had a deal. The only thing wrong was the vehicle was delivered to my wife in San Antonio and the tire light was on I contacted the salesman and he advised that it needed to be set up. Other than that my experience was good. Thanks Tracy Taylor

Great Service, Friendly Staff

by from San Marcos, TX |

I wasn't blown away during my first visit, but when I came back a week later to appraise my trade-in and to start looking at stock, I had nothing but a great experience. The sales staff was friendly and knowledgeable, and they were able to track down the exact car I was after for a price better than I was offered elsewhere. I am very happy with the experience.

Great Service

by from New Braunfels, tx |

My service advisor did a great job providing me with information through the entire service experience. The service was completed on time and I appreciated having a loaner car so that I would not have to drive two cars to my appointment. In addition your sales person Mark Kuebel was kind enough to spend time showing us a 2015 Tahoe plus letting us have a test drive.

Great service

by from San Marcos, Texas |

I was very pleased this time around. I got everything done that I needed and I did not have to wait very long.