Daytona Mazda

1312 N Tomoka Farms Rd, Daytona Beach, FL 32124

New 888-785-5951
Used 888-719-9517
Service 888-564-5691

Your Number one place to find your New and Pre-owned Mazda's.

Solid experience

by from Palm Coast, Fl |

Overall the i am satisfied with the experience. After returning home with the vehicle i noticed an issue. Kris was more than accomodating with this issue and made sure the issue was fixed properly. Lukily for me Kris went the extra mile to see to it that the issue with the car was resolved with zero cost out of pocket. I will recomend anyone who is in the market for a car to him.

Daytona Mazda responded to this review

March 17, 2014

Thanks for your review, Tony! We're glad that Kris was able to help you get your vehicle fixed the right way. -John Pandelos, General Manager

great car buying experience

by from clermont, fl |

i found the car online, emailed an interest, was called within minutes, exchanged info, expressed what we both needed / expected....drove an hour and a half to daytona and left w/my new car. the most wonderful car buying experience ever. buddy, rob and john were great!

Daytona Mazda responded to this review

March 18, 2014

We're happy to help! Thanks for your business! - John Pandelos, General Manager

See Steve Delic for excellent service!

by from Flagler Beach FL |

I have to say it was difficult to find a salesperson who knew more about the mazda 3 touring than I did as I had researched the car but you would think the salesman would know everything about the cars they are selling.....that aside,.... when working with Steve Delic, the internet salesman, it was a great experience for me. He was very to the point, he was very courteous, and as honest as a salesperson can be. I sent all sorts of emails and he took the time to respond to all of them even giving me the best numbers right on email!! No one else would do that and that is why I didn't buy their car. BMW was supposed to get back to me with models and pricing the next day as they didn't have the car in the shop (??? and it was the one being advertised) and I never heard back from her (in Jacksonville, don't go there)........Steve knew i didn't have time to haggle, be asked to purchase all sorts of extras etc. and he didn't hassle me with any of that. He even delivered my car to me in person! How nice is that! Now I just hope I like the car as much as the reviews say I will! So far so good! Day 2 with my Mazda 3 S touring! I would work with Steve again in a heartbeat!

Trying to get a straightforward answer- impossible

by from longwood, fl |

I have tried both the new car dept and the used to get pricing info prior to visiting. I have been bombarded with emails, but none of them will answer simple questions. I tried their chat too, as I am trying to buy both a new and a used car. Same old runaround. Information that most dealers post as standard is withheld, so you have to contact them, and then when you do, you cannot get a straight answer. This was the chat the SECOND time, after every question I asked was responded to by "do you have a trade in" "are you financing" etc. WHAT does that have to do with the mileage on a vehicle??? I have to assume that they are not straightforward, upfront and honest. [Thia] Hello, my name is Thia. May I have your name so I know who I'm chatting with please? [Visitor] the murano is L727682A [Thia] Glad to have you back. [Thia] I'll gladly gather information on this vehicle including the mileage and I'll check with our Internet Manager regarding the price to be certain. May I have an email address where we can send the details? [Visitor] yes, i lost the chat window when I went back for the stock number [Visitor] I will keep the window open [Thia] Okay. [Thia] I'll gladly gather information on this vehicle including the mileage and I'll check with our Internet Manager regarding the price to be certain. May I have an email address where we can send the details? [Visitor] why can you not give me the information here? [Thia] I will have to verify the vehicle's details with the Sales Department first to ensure we give out accurate information. By the way, are you planning on paying cash or financing? [Visitor] What is the chance of you ANSWERING a question rather than ASKING one. Am I wasting my time? Please verify the information and let me know the mileage [Thia] I understand you would like an answer now. What I can do is forward this to our Manager after our chat and we'll get back to you with the details you need. Would that be alright? [[Visitor] No. It was a REALLY simple question. This is obviously a contact generating exercise for you and in no way an information gathering tool for any potential customer

Thanks Buddy, for helping me get my new Mazda3!!

by from Oak Hill, FL |

I am a Mazda lover. The quality of the vehicle keeps me coming back. I have owned Mazdas since I was in the military and went back to school to finish a professional degree. This is my 6th Mazda purchase. The Mazda dealership at the Daytona Auto Mall is where I will be sending my friends and family. They are the best! I had a very stressful and disappointing experience at another Mazda dealership that shall remain nameless, to protect the guilty. My Sales guy, Buddy Hall, went above and beyond in helping me select the model, year and showing me the features. He was not in a hurry and answered all my questions. Robert, in the Finance Dept. talked extensively with me and went over various options which only assisted in my decision. I felt very comfortable giving my personal information to conclude the sale. Thanks, Robert, I really appreciated the time. Thanks, Buddy. I still have to pick up my full tank of gas. I know!! It was not your fault, I just wanted to Zoom-Zoom away in my new car.... I'll be baack!!

Great service & restpectful staffs

by from Deleon Springs , Florida |

Hi, my name is crestita Bell my son & me went to mazda 2 days ago to shop for a car for my son as always their staffs are so good in welcoming us especially Buddy Hall the salesman & consultant who treated us w/ respect & very friendly manners. I love mazda in Daytona, because the people their are real people & mazda cars runs smoothly awesome!! This our 3rd mazda car, love it!!! Thanks mazda!!!!!!

Great dealership

by from Ormond Beach |

Zach Jones was an awesome sales consultant. I would recommend this dealership. Mazadas are such great cars!

made things easy for us

by from Deltona, Fl |

I know that most dealers make people work to make a purchase, the back and forth the I've made a great deal for you. Our salesman provided me everything I needed on-line, I never had to do the sit and wait, or any of the other games dealers do. I had done a lot of searching for the right vehicle for my daughter, and something she would like driving next year at college, and even after being told by another dealer (I won't say which one but lets just say there all together at the Daytona Auto Mall ) that we would never find the truck that my daughter wanted. And that she was a fool for not buying the truck he had to offer. Daytona Mazda broke all the stereo types and provided us with a great truck and experience. Thanks

Great Team, Wonderful People, Easy to deal with!

by from Port Orange, Florida |

The team at Daytona Mazda made our recent purchase of a Mazda 3 Hatchback a very pleasant one. Christopher and the other members of the team were very helpful, even letting our teenage daughter test drive the car, since it will be hers shortly. Thank you again for the experience.

Great Service, Amazing Sales Person

by from Port Orange, FL |

I planned on shopping around more but didn't have to, I got an great price here. The service was the best. Zack made buying a car enjoyable!

New Mazda 6 - Gigi

by from Daytona Beach, Fl |

Everyone at Daytona Mazda was extremely helpful and accommodating. Buddy took the time to answer all my questions and follow-up when we were in the search process for the exact vehicle I was looking for. The communication between was excellent. I have never had such a positive experience at a dealership and I will think of Daytona Mazda next time I need a car or I know of anyone who needs a car.