Jennings Anderson Ford

(4.9) 9 Reviews

31480 IH 10 W, Boerne, TX 78006

First service on my JA purchased 14 Fusion.

by from Pipe Creek |

Very satisfied with all the employes I have encountered at JA Ford. All service items were performed as we discussed and the car was ready before the end of the day. Thank you for caring as you do.

July 11, 2014

Thank you for your kind review and for choosing to trust us with your automotive needs, John! Our goal is to get your service work done in a timely manner so you're back on the road in no time. We are happy to have helped out and hope to see you back!

Roger Stevens, 2010 F-150

by from Bandera, Texas |

WE were very pleased with the service we received and our Service Tech was very nice and accommodating. We will return for service.

July 11, 2014

We are glad to hear that Roger! It's great that our service department took good care of you. Thank you for choosing Jennings and we look forward to having you back.

Great Service

by from San Antonio, Texas |

We have bought three cars at Jennings Anderson. Each time we experienced great customer service. The salesmen and finance people are so down to earth and friendly. There are other ford dealerships closer to our home, but we would definitely drive the extra distance to shop here again. The service department is one of the best and friendliest of any dealership we have experienced. The next time we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely head back to Jennings Anderson Ford!

June 18, 2014

We are happy to have been consistent in your experiences here and appreciate you continually choosing Jennings Anderson Ford! It makes us proud to hear that you drive the distance to come to us. We look forward to having you back in the future!

Oil Change

by from Pipe Creek, Tx |

Have always taken my Lincoln to Jennings Anderson Ford for service and warrantee work. I expect the best and have never been disappointed at Jennings.

June 10, 2014

We are proud to hear that you continually choose Jennings Anderson Ford! Thank you for your loyalty and trust and we hope to never let you down. We look forward to seeing you next time, Bill!

Great Service

by from San Antonio, TX |

I really enjoy each and every time I visit Jennings Anderson. Everyone there is very professional and helpful. David Savinich is my service writer and is one of the best. Always helpful and professional.

May 5, 2014

We are glad to hear that, Kay! Thank you for choosing Jennings Anderson and for your kind words. We are happy that David takes such good care of you and we hope to never let you down. We look forward to next time!

Excellent service - again!!!!!!!

by from San Antonio, TX |

I purchased my truck (F350 dually) 7 years ago from Jennings Anderson Ford, and have been bringing it back to them for service ever since. The service department is always professional, courteous, and extremely helpful. The service may not always be inexpensive, but it is always thorough, complete, and what's needed. The coffee's not half bad either.

May 1, 2014

Steve, we are glad to hear that we have been consistent in providing you with positive experience at Jennings Anderson Ford! We appreciate your loyal business and compliments. It makes us proud to know how satisfied you have been. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Best dealership I have ever dealt with

by from San Antonio, Texas |

My most recent purchasing experience with Jennings Anderson Ford in Boerne, Texas was the best buying experience I have ever had. The dealer representatives and the service they provide is beyond any that I have ever received anywhere. The follow up service provided was excellent and I can without reservation, provide five star rating to everything this dealership provides. I will continue to have my vehicle serviced there and if ever I am in the market to buy again, I will not hesitate to head to Jennings Anderson Ford again. I highly recommend this dealership.

April 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and write this review! Your compliments make us proud to have provided you with such good experiences in both our sales and service departments. IT's great that you will come back in the future and we look forward to it. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to continually meet your expectations of the experience we provide you!

Great service

by from Mico, Texas |

We are very pleased with Jennings service. We did not buy this vehicle there but because of their service we will probable buy our next truck there.

April 14, 2014

Pat, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are glad to hear that you will come back in the future and that you received great service.

Large city, hometown feel!

by from San Antonio, TX |

Very helpful staff which has made our experience quite pleasant. Additionally, the service provided was just what they promised and at a fair price.

April 7, 2014

Susan, we appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We are glad to hear that you had such a great experience and that our staff was so helpful. Thanks for choosing Jennings Anderson and we hope to see you again in the future!