Jennings Anderson Ford

31480 IH 10 W, Boerne, TX 78006

Service at Jennings Anderson

by from Boerne, TX |

Just had my car serviced at Jennings Anderson Ford. The staff was outstanding...friendly and helpful. Service was timely and professionally done. In and out in no time.

December 21, 2014

Thank you, David! We are proud to hear that the entire Jennings Anderson Ford team could offer such excellent service for you during your recent visit. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Outstanding Service

by from San Antonio, Texas |

Bought a 2014 Mustang new about 6 months ago from Jennings Anderson Ford. Brought the car in for service and 6 - month Butler Paint Protection re-application. Got there early and they took me early. Service staff were outstanding. The friendly hello's and conversations you could tell were not because they were told to be that way, it was because they are that way. Very friendly, helpful, etc. Outstanding service experience.

December 9, 2014

Thank you for your kind words about Jennings Anderson Ford, Chuck! Providing excellent customer service and a wonderful experience for our customers is our top priority and we are glad we could share that with you. We enjoyed working with you and look forward to the next time! Thank you!

Great Service Department!

by from San Antonio, Texas |

We purchased a used Ford vehicle from an individual and the vehicle needed a few repairs. Jennifer Smith, Service Advisor, at Jennings Anderson Ford treated us like we had purchased a new vehicle from their dealership and was happy to help with all our requests. Jennifer even pointed out a few items needing attention, but did not make a hard sell or attempt to make us feel the vehicle would fall apart if not taken care of, so we went with her suggestions. Great experience and now my Ford dealer of choice!

December 4, 2014

Thank you, Pamela! We appreciate your kind words about Jennifer and we are proud to hear that she was able to offer such excellent service to you during your recent visit. We value each and every one of our customers and are glad we could share that with you and provide a friendly, stress-free environment. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Excellent Service--as always. Had maj

by from Waring, TX |

Had major problem with injector and transmission ($6k). Will Bray made it happen and kept me apprised, as I was out of town. Truck ready as promised. Always satisfied with their service and attention to customer. I have them do periodic service as well as any maintenance problems. This truck is 11 years old, and if I ever need to replace it, Anderson Ford will have the sale. Can't say enough good about them.

November 21, 2014

Thank you, Bill! We are proud to hear that Will and rest of the Jennings Anderson Ford team are able to provide you with such excellent service. We appreciate your loyalty and certainly enjoy working with you. We look forward to seeing you again!

Great service

by from Kerrville , TX |

I had a problem with my 2010 Milan that another dealership either didn't or couldn't solve. I then took the vehicle to Anderson Jennings Ford . Within a few days they solved the problem. A big thanks to Jeff Asher who was instrumental in solving this problem.

November 11, 2014

Keith, we're glad to have helped resolve your vehicle's issues! Thank you for trusting us to get the job done and we hope you'll let us know of any other needs you may have going forward!

Service on F250 Diesel Truck

by from Boerne, TX |

Jennings Anderson Ford has always been an excellent dealer to go to. The Service personnel are very professional and polite.

October 24, 2014

We appreciate your kind review about your experiences here at Jennings Anderson! Thank you for being a loyal customer and for trusting us to take great care of you and your vehicle. See you next time!

My 2014 Ford Explorer

by from San Antonio, Texas |

Absolutely appreciated the Overall Professional performance of the service I was provided. Made my appointment in advance. Drove in, was greeted and immediately helped. The service provided was also done in a timely manner. Thank you Jennings Anderson Ford for you attention to me and my vehicle.

October 6, 2014

You are more than welcome! We're happy to hear that you had such a positive experience and that your service work was completed quickly. Thank you for coming to Jennings Anderson Ford and for sharing this review. We look forward to serving you next time!

Recent Visit to JAF

by from Fredericksburg, TX |

They keep my F-150 in great shape. Always give me the options on repairs and keep me aware of recommended maintenance.

October 2, 2014

We're glad to hear it! Thank you for always coming to Jennings for your automotive needs and we appreciate your trust. See you next time!

Great Dealership.........

by from Pipe Creek,Texas |

Two years ago we bought our Explorer. Love the SUV. It was the best buying experience we have ever had in the car world. Low key,no pressure, and very friendly. Now that the vechicle is two years old, the service Dept. is just as good. Everything and everyone is top notch. Keep up the good work.

September 23, 2014

Donna, thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We're glad to hear that you enjoy working with our service department and appreciate your compliment son our staff. See you next time!

New vehicle service

by from Lakehills, TX |

Jennings Ford Service Department is a class act. I was asked in for a complimentary break in inspection and wash on my new F150. I also needed to meet with my sales representative. After about an hour the service writer, Mike, came to his office to fell me the truck was ready even though he could have paged me. Thanks, guys.

September 23, 2014

We're glad to hear that you received great customer service while you were in, Larry! Thank you for coming to us for your automotive needs and we hope to always provide you with positive experiences. See you next time!