Jennings Anderson Ford

31480 IH 10 W, Boerne, TX 78006

Great Dealership.........

by from Pipe Creek,Texas |

Two years ago we bought our Explorer. Love the SUV. It was the best buying experience we have ever had in the car world. Low key,no pressure, and very friendly. Now that the vechicle is two years old, the service Dept. is just as good. Everything and everyone is top notch. Keep up the good work.

New vehicle service

by from Lakehills, TX |

Jennings Ford Service Department is a class act. I was asked in for a complimentary break in inspection and wash on my new F150. I also needed to meet with my sales representative. After about an hour the service writer, Mike, came to his office to fell me the truck was ready even though he could have paged me. Thanks, guys.

by from san antonio |

Great service. I showed up at 545 with a dead battery and was out the door by 600.

great service

by from boerne, Texas |

Car was ready before scheduled time. Every one was friendly and helpful.

August 22, 2014

That's great to hear! Thank you for your kind review and we hope you'll be back!

Excellect service; convenient hours

by from San Antonio, Tx |

I went to the Service area early thinking I would have to wait in line. I was surprised to find the folks already at work and willing to take my truck in before 7:30, the normal starting time. The repair was done quickly and to my satisfaction.

August 23, 2014

Leonard, we are happy to have gotten your truck serviced quickly and that you left happy with your experience! Thanks for trusting Jennings Anderson Ford.

Great service at a beautiful facility

by from Lakehills, TX |

We were delighted with David, the work done and the prompt completion of our service and repairs.

August 6, 2014

Larry, we're glad you enjoyed working with David to get your vehicle serviced! Thank you for choosing Jennings Anderson Ford and please let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

2010 Ford Fusion - used purchased elsewhere

by from Helotes, TX |

I am fairly new to Texas and purchased a Ford Fusion (not from Anderson) in mint condition. As an older driver it is my goal to make certain my car is well maintained. I was impressed with the service and personnel at Anderson Ford from my first visit. Have made several visits for routine check-ups, tires, etc. and they did not disappoint. It is a bit of a drive from Helotes, but the lounge is a wonderful, relaxing place to read & enjoy a cup of coffee. Full confidence - this is my go-to dealership!

July 23, 2014

We are proud to be your go to dealership! Thank you for continually choosing us to take care of you and your vehicle and we hope to never let you down. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experiences and we look forward to seeing you in again in the future!

F250 Super Duty Diesel vehicle

by from Pipe Creek, TX |

Jennings Ford always does an excellent job for me. David S is my "go to guy" at Jennings Ford and once again he did not disappoint. Thanks David for another job well done!!! Bill Fish

July 25, 2014

We are proud to hear that David always takes great care of you when you come in! Thank you for your continued business and for trusting Jennings Anderson Ford to get the job done. We look forward to seeing you next time, Bill!

First service on my JA purchased 14 Fusion.

by from Pipe Creek |

Very satisfied with all the employes I have encountered at JA Ford. All service items were performed as we discussed and the car was ready before the end of the day. Thank you for caring as you do.

July 11, 2014

Thank you for your kind review and for choosing to trust us with your automotive needs, John! Our goal is to get your service work done in a timely manner so you're back on the road in no time. We are happy to have helped out and hope to see you back!

Roger Stevens, 2010 F-150

by from Bandera, Texas |

WE were very pleased with the service we received and our Service Tech was very nice and accommodating. We will return for service.

July 11, 2014

We are glad to hear that Roger! It's great that our service department took good care of you. Thank you for choosing Jennings and we look forward to having you back.