Lasco of Grand Blanc

Used 877-371-7890

LOOK LASCO!

Great Place

by from Fenton, MI |

Bought a 2011 Taurus from Rick. He was very helpful. It was a LONG and draswn out process (as buying a car usually is), but it was relatively painless. Rick made it easy. I will shop Lasco in the future.

I just asked a couple of questions

by from Allegan, MI |

I emailed to check on an F150 VIN number and body shape.

Lasco of Gran Blanc

by from Mount Pleasant |

I went to Lasco of Grand Blanc in search of a car I had found on cars.com. When I arrived the staff greeted me with smiles and hand shakes. I then sat down with Wendy Hossa who from the very get go was trying her hardest to get me a car that day. She worked with me and the little budget I had and made some deals happen and I thank her for that. If it wasn't for Lasco of Grand Blanc I would still be searching for a car. The process was quick easy and painless (this was my first time buying from a dealership). So I give Lasco of Grand Blanc an A+ for everything they did for me and my family.

Not a good dealership experience

by from Detroit, MI |

This was not a good experience. I had hoped to go to the dealership and purchase a car. However, much like some of the other negative reviews about this dealership... they use tactics to get a customer in the door and then tell you the car you want isnt actually there. Sales staff continually called me asking me to come in to test drive the vehicle i wanted, however the vehicle had already been sold.They have a poor system for telling what cars are actually on their lot. Even worse, the sales staff is rude and the sales managers demonstrated to me on more than one occasion that they really do not care what goes on at their dealership. Even the managers were rude and unprofessional over the phone. I would NEVER even entertain the thought of purchasing a vehicle from this dealership. I will warn others to stay away also.

Bought 1996 Ford Escot

by from Saginaw, MI 48601 |

I had a good experience at Lasco Ford. They are a high volume dealer but they provided me with excellent service. They have a diverse staff and they negotiated on the price of the vehicle that I bought. Overall, the buying experience was really good. I will be buying or leasing a new Fort Focus in about 18 months. Car Salesman Gene was great! JG

Great Dealership and Great People

by from Burton, MI |

I went to Lasco in Grand Blanc after visiting some other dealers in the Burton/Grand Blanc area. They made the sale of my vehicle go exactly as I wanted giving me the most for my trade and what I thought it was worth vs. offered other places no need to mention names. I drove my car for several day and had a light come on the dash they told me to bring it by whenever I could. I understood I bought a car with 70 thousand miles so I was worried they quickly looked at the car verified a sensor problem and had it fixed and me on the road in no time. I am just greatful to have been treated with such great respect from everyone from the sales and service at Lasco. Thank you