Tri City Hyundai

6133 S 27th St, Greenfield, WI 53221

New 888-417-9305
Used 888-720-6905
Service 888-935-3085

No service or document fees!!!!!

Exceptional Customer Service!

by from Cudahy, WI |

I did not purchase my Hyundai Veloster from this dealership but nonetheless have received exceptional customer service. I have brought my vehicle in three times for various services and have been taken care of by the same young man in the service dept. Zach is friendly, competent and goes above and beyond to provide the kind of service unheard of these days. He takes the time to go over all work done, do a physical walk around to show what was done and keep you updated during the process should you choose to wait while your vehicle is worked on. I will continue to build on this relationship with a dealership that employs people who care about the quality of their work as well as their customers!

AWESOME!

by from Cudahy, WI |

I wanted to let you folks know that even though I purchased my Hyundai Veloster elsewhere Tri City Hyundai has thus far exceeded my expectations. I have only had 3 visits, but ZACH in Service is in one word " AWESOME"! This young Man steps it up to make sure I am happy when I leave. You just don't see this anymore. Zach makes sure every detail is taken care of and personally gives you updates on your vehicle as you wait. He is a perfect example of how customers hope to be treated by a dealership!

1st class experience

by from Wauwatosa,Wi |

Upon recently shopping for a new car for wife, we stopped in at TriCity. We were greeted warmly by the sales staff, but not pressured to buy something today like most dealers. Ultimately we decided on a vehicle that looked good and we felt good about, based on the information provided by Dan Richards and Brian Juneau. They were extremely helpful in making us comfortable with the decision to buy a new car, on our budget. I would recommend this dealer to anyone in the market for a vehicle. They also have a nice selection of used vehicles.

Simply the best!

by from Kansasville, WI |

I am not sure where to start? I have been a customer of Tri City since they opened. To use the term "customer service" does not accurately describe what the Tri City team delivers. Everyone that I have ever met at Tri City has been incredibly helpful and willing to assist me in anything that I would ever need. I have had my car in for general maintenance and not only was my car spotless when it was returned, but they picked it up from my work and brought it back when they were finished. On another occasion they were able to get my wife's car in last year immediately when I described the issues she was having with her 2009 G6 and they were concerned about her which made me feel like they were part of my family. I can speak from first hand experience that if you want the same old "customer service" you will be disappointed. What the Tri City team is delivering is above and beyond the normal service. Thanks again to Brian and team for everything you done for me and my family. Loyal customer for life. Paul

Poor service. Don't go there.

by from Milwaukee, WI. |

I test drove a vehicle there and really liked it. They told me to fill out the online application that same day. I did as instructed. the next day I called them them to get an update on the progress of my loan. They told me that they sold it the same day I test drove the vehicle. Knowing that I was already dealing on the vehicle. They never appologized or offered any other assistance with another vehicle.

Tri City Hyundai responded to this review

September 27, 2014

Hello 'Go Brewers'..... Unfortunately I do not have your contact information in this review so I am unable to reach out to you. I am sorry you were disappointed that the car was purchased by another shopper, but we are not able to hold a car unless we have a deposit. If we can help you out in finding a different vehicle, I love to get you back into our dealership. Please feel free to reach out to me at 414.238.2000 Sincerely, Brian

Wouldn't sell at advertised prices. "Too rare"

by from Milwaukee, WI |

This dealership would not honor advertised pricing. Upon inquiry, they said they wouldn't sell the car because it was rare. The dealership has a great bait and switch program, enticing customers of a promise of "no service/doc fee", and then refusing to sell a car. The owner/principal, MJ, would not return calls to answer for his dealership either. Caveat emptor.

Friendly and Respectable Staff

by from Kenosha, WI |

I was drawn to Tri City Hyundai after reading numerous reviews from customers about their excellent car buying experience. I then visited Tri City Hyundai's website and noticed that there was a used vehicle that I had been searching for listed for sale on their site at a very good price. After looking at the vehicle's free Car fax report combined with Tri City Hyundai's great reputation, which also includes helping out those in need in the community by generous donations, I truly felt that this is the dealership where I will be purchasing my next vehicle. I ultimately purchased a used vehicle from Tri City Hyundai and the experience was flawless and smooth. I thank Dan Richards, Brian Juneau, and Tony Velleman for their professionalism and their willingness to go above and beyond!

Excellent experience

by from Madison, WI |

Purchased a car from Van Horn Hyundai and it had only one key. Unfortunately, I lost that key and my car was stranded at the airport parking garage. I contacted Tri City and they recommended a towing service (due to the car having to be present for the "key" to be programmed) that was very reasonably priced and they had my key in stock! Bottom line is that they were fast, friendly and very helpful. I had an excellent experience and will be going back for all dealer related needs.

Fantastic Service

by from Kiel, WI |

My experience at Tri City Hyundai was fantastic! The staff was so friendly and willing to work with us. Justin as well as Dan were extreamly helpful with finding us a vehicle with low mileage and at an amazing price! I have never had an experience nearly as good rewarding as this one with any other car dealership! The whole experience was great! Thank you so much!

Yeah go to them

by from West Allis, Wisconsin |

Bought a car and it was my first in 8 years and they made it go very easy, and efficient they got me a cost lower than I was asking. My wife plans on going to them for her next car Purchase. Can not Recommend enough.

Excellent Service Department

by from Oak Creek, wi |

My husband and I brought our car here instead of another Hyundai to have service done on our car under warranty. We explained the problem and the guy from the service department went above and beyond our expectations. He was extremely informative and helpful through the whole process. When it is time for me to purchase another vehicle, I will definitely visit Tri City Hyundai. Thank you so much for all your help!