Tri City Hyundai

6133 S 27th St, Greenfield, WI 53221

New 888-417-9305
Used 888-720-6905
Service 888-935-3085

No service or document fees!!!!!

Yeah go to them

by from West Allis, Wisconsin |

Bought a car and it was my first in 8 years and they made it go very easy, and efficient they got me a cost lower than I was asking. My wife plans on going to them for her next car Purchase. Can not Recommend enough.

Friendly and Respectable Staff

by from Kenosha, WI |

I was drawn to Tri City Hyundai after reading numerous reviews from customers about their excellent car buying experience. I then visited Tri City Hyundai's website and noticed that there was a used vehicle that I had been searching for listed for sale on their site at a very good price. After looking at the vehicle's free Car fax report combined with Tri City Hyundai's great reputation, which also includes helping out those in need in the community by generous donations, I truly felt that this is the dealership where I will be purchasing my next vehicle. I ultimately purchased a used vehicle from Tri City Hyundai and the experience was flawless and smooth. I thank Dan Richards, Brian Juneau, and Tony Velleman for their professionalism and their willingness to go above and beyond!

Excellent experience

by from Madison, WI |

Purchased a car from Van Horn Hyundai and it had only one key. Unfortunately, I lost that key and my car was stranded at the airport parking garage. I contacted Tri City and they recommended a towing service (due to the car having to be present for the "key" to be programmed) that was very reasonably priced and they had my key in stock! Bottom line is that they were fast, friendly and very helpful. I had an excellent experience and will be going back for all dealer related needs.

Fantastic Service

by from Kiel, WI |

My experience at Tri City Hyundai was fantastic! The staff was so friendly and willing to work with us. Justin as well as Dan were extreamly helpful with finding us a vehicle with low mileage and at an amazing price! I have never had an experience nearly as good rewarding as this one with any other car dealership! The whole experience was great! Thank you so much!

Excellent Service Department

by from Oak Creek, wi |

My husband and I brought our car here instead of another Hyundai to have service done on our car under warranty. We explained the problem and the guy from the service department went above and beyond our expectations. He was extremely informative and helpful through the whole process. When it is time for me to purchase another vehicle, I will definitely visit Tri City Hyundai. Thank you so much for all your help!

Great Buying Experience

by from Franklin, WI |

Had a great buying experience. I did my homework on competitive pricing. When it came time to deal, I was able to get a good price without a hassle. The sales person and sales manager were both professional and reasonable.

Tri City Hyundai responded to this review

February 14, 2013

Thanks for your review. Its always great to hear that a customer has had a great experience with us.

Love the car.....Love the Dealer!

by from Franklin, WI |

I just wanted to say my buying experience at Tri City was excllent! I did a little research before stopping in and I already knew Hyundai had one of the bet warranties around, so I stopped in looking around for an Elantra. Gary greeted me in the parking lot and introduced himself. He did a lot of listening as to what I was looking for and showed me a few Elantra's with different options. We went for a test drive and he told me more about the car, himslef and the dealership. I was pracically sold when we got back. We talked a bit about price and his sales Manager Dan give him a price and it was basically right on for what I was getting. Im so happy with my car and he even called me a few days after to see if I had any addtional questions. This was a great car buying experience, I can even say it was fun! I wouldtotally tell my friends to visit them and take a look at the cars and the sales staff was not pressure at all.

Outstanding

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Outstanding. This is by far the best new car buying experience I ever had and this is my 6th new car and first Hyundai. What a great goup of people. Just so friendly and courteous. Terrific deal. Can't say enough about Mr. Richards the manager, Gary Prestide, Cory Colvin sales people, and Mary the finance lady. Just a perfect transaction. I would recommend them to my closest relatives or friends. Couldn't be more pleased.

Many THANKS!

by from Milwaukee Wisconsin |

They were so accommodating in getting me to work on time while I left my car - and fixing my car with the very least inconvenience possible.

Excellant Service Department

by from pittsburgh, pa |

My visit to the service department was great...yes, GREAT....Kevin Geldreich,service consultant, was very kind and helpful, Andy the technician resolved our problem quickly, and Lisa the cashier was very friendly. Sales people who just walked past greeted me with a smile!! I would recommend this Hyundai dealership to everyone !!!

friendly and quick customer service, ,

by from greenfield, wi |

Rafael and and Kevin were very kind and friendly, gave me quick customer service with a smile, very thorough updated maintenance plan given regarding my vehicle, waiting room accommodations, offered me coffee