West Herr Chevrolet of Williamsville

8040 Transit Rd, Williamsville, NY 14221

New 866-982-2751 New866-982-2751
Used 866-976-2332 Used866-976-2332
Service 888-430-4082 Service 888-430-4082

Welcome to West Herr New York!!!

LOVING MY NEW CHEVY EQUINOX !!

by from Depew, NY |

I am writing to let you know how happy I am with my new car from West Herr Chevrolet of Williamsville. I contacted Dave Hoeflich to advise that my lease was almost up on my 2013 vehicle and I was interested in three SUVs. Dave arranged for me to test drive all the vehicles I was interested in during one visit. I decided to lease a 2015 Chevy Equinox. Dave Hoeflich made the car leasing process so easy and seamless. Dave is extremely easy to work with and made sure I was happy with my decision. He took the time to answer all my questions and went over everything on my new vehicle when I picked it up. Dave is very knowledgeable, courteous and provided excellent customer service. He followed up with me a week later to see how I was enjoying my new vehicle. This was my first time buying from West Herr and I am very pleased with the dealership and my salesperson, Dave Hoefllich. Thanks again !!

Great Service

by from Clarence NY |

I have taken my vehicle to this location for service since 2009 and have always been satisfied with their work. Last week I had to replace my vehicle and their salesman, Patrick Mangan, helped me pick a vehicle. I was very pleased with his service and with the time he took to explain the new features the the current vehicle has. I would recommend him to anyone.

Very Happy Customers

by from Tonawanda, NY |

Our salesman, David bent over backwards to help put us in a beautiful car. I highly recommend West/Herr; they're the best! Billie B

My First Suv From West Herr

by from Arcade Ny |

After a disappointing search at several local dealers in the Springville area. I looked at The web site for West Herr and found several S U V's. While staying at a motel in Williamsville . My girlfriend and i went there and looked at what they had in stock. They did their very best to help me out. and did it in a timely matter. In less than a day they had found me a SUV Now i am a proud owner of a Nissan Rogue. Thank you so very much for all you did, Randy

great experience

by from Buffalo ny |

Although not my 1st experience with West Herr Chevy of Williamsville, I can truly say I am completely satisfied with them. My sales consultant Jennifer Mullins is the greatest. Her professionalism, commitment, dedication and style always leaves me satisfied.

Amazing Place!

by from Buffalo, NY |

I have now purchased my third car from Brian. He is the BEST! Brian makes the car buying process simple and fun. I am grateful for salesmen like him and will continue to buy from him. Thanks Brian!!!!!

Very helpfull in every way

by from Williamsville, New York |

I had some questions about leasing a Chevy Impala and Kristen Smith was more than willing to help me. Kristen's patients was appreciated and I was able to lease the color and style Impala that I had in mind. The staff were professional and courteous which made my experience a pleasant one. I would definitely consider leasing another vehicle from West Herr when my current lease ends.

New way to get Fair value for my trade

by from Rochester, NY |

After two deer collisions, it was time to upgrade my 2013 Impala to a 2014 impala. Little did I know that you can drive your own car to West Herr Hamburg auto auction and decide if you want to accept the price offered. How easy it was to have this experience with Bryan Fox. The auction sale was made, insurance money was available, and a new Impala was just waiiting for a same day 2pm delivery. What a great experience!

Great experience buying uncommon car

by from Buffalo |

West herr Chevy has improved significantly from when it was Glen Campbell Chevy. I was interested in buying a plug in hybrid as my new car. I can truly say that in buffalo the salesmen at west herr were the first that knew more than me about this new type of car and were truly helpful in assessing whether this was the right choice for me. Other dealers either hadn't embraced this type of car or didn't want my business. Either way I'm the very happy owner of a Volt and plan to buy the 2nd gen and will certainly give west here my first chance at the best deal when that time arrives as my experience has been great all around.

Good Car Buying Experience!

by from Buffalo, New York |

I brought my car, that I purchased from another Chevy dealer to West Herr to have recall parts fixed. The service department was great and were able malw an appointment that worked with my work schedule. While I was there I decided to look at what my options were for a new car. Brad Kania was super patient and helped me look at all of my options. In the end he did find the best option for me. I am extremely happy with my new car and the customer service experience I had at West Herr! Ever person that I delt with through my whole car buying experience was great. I would recommend West Herr to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle!