West Herr Chevrolet of Williamsville

Used 866-976-2332
Service 888-430-4082

My daughter's first car!

by from Buffalo, NY |

My daughter and I had such a wonderful experience at West Herr Chevrolet! Our sales rep, Brian was absolutely incredible and so helpful. My daughter lives out of town but still wanted to purchase her first car in Buffalo. Brian helped her via phone and email to pick out the perfect vehicle. He was also able to help her get financed and approved on her own. We are so thankful for Brain's help throughout this entire process! Thank you Brian and thank you West Herr Chevy!

July 11, 2013

Congrats to you and your daughter! Thanks for the feedback and choosing West Herr.

Great Dealership, Great People

by from Buffalo, NY |

I love everything about West Herr. I have now purchased my second vehicle from Brian O'neill and I couldn't be happier. Brian made my car shopping and car buying experience simple and easy. Thank you so much Brian!

Leased A New Vehicle

by from Buffalo, NY |

My name is Mia and I went less than a week ago and met a lovely woman named Patricia Esposito who let me test drive whatever I desired and I ended up leasing a brand new Toyota Corolla S... Pat bought out the lease I was currently in and I love the new car it handles so nicely and the service was so great Pat made it very easy to deal with all the paperwork and it didn't take very long at all! I am super satisfied:)

July 11, 2013

Mia, congrats on your new car! Thanks for sharing your experience and for choosing West Herr.

Great Service

by from Cheektowaga, New York |

Brought my car here, even though I don't drive a Chevrolet. My Nissan was inspected and needed a couple of minor things to pass (wipers, a light bulb). It was done quickly and less expensive than I thought! The green team was nice as well. (I remembered what color the team was because my car is green!)

July 11, 2013

Terrific! Thanks for sharing and for choosing our service department. Go Green!

Great Service

by from Buffalo, NY |

I've been leasing vehicles from West Herr for about 10 years now and this last purchase was definitely my best experience. I worked with Jen Mullins and because of her attention to detail and her persistence to help me find the best deals and really match what is most practical for me and my budget is something that went a long way with me. I will be sure to be a return customer of Jens for years to come and refer friends and family in the market to her!! Thanks Jen!

July 11, 2013

Wow, thank you for your continued loyalty to West Herr! We are thrilled to hear Jen treated you so well!

Bought two cars here

by from Amherst, NY |

I bought a Camaro, and the service was great! They found a car in the color i wanted, and made the financing process easy. Since I live in Buffalo, I can't drive the Camaro all year round, so I went back and leased an Equinox as a winter car. Got a great deal on that as well. Drove off the lot a few days after stopping in, with no problems.

July 11, 2013

Jeff, thank you for your feedback, and for choosing West Herr 2x! Enjoy your vehicles, and if there is anything we can do to help along the way, let us know!

Owner of a new camaro

by from williamsville NY |

Just bought my first car. The experience dealing with the employees here were great. Gavin, the sales rep here walked me through the whole process making sure i got exactly the car i wanted. Great job and now a happy owner of a new camaro!