Andy Mohr Avon Nissan

Service 888-749-1913

Mohr For Your Money!

Awesome!!

by from Brownsburg, In |

I would definitely recommend this dealership for fairness and service. I went in inquiring about leasing a Rogue. Our salesman, Ken, was very patient and helpful. He listened to me as I described to him what fit my needs and my budget. He was never pushy and didn't try to sell me something I didn't want or couldn't afford! Ben, the general manager, also worked with me and promised I would leave happy which I certainly did. I am now driving an awesome red Rogue! Thanks Andy Mohr Nissan for a delightful experience, which is rare when shopping for a new car!

Great Deal!

by from Avon, IN |

We truly had a great experience buying our Altima! Thanks Janet for helping us to get a great deal!

Thanks, Gary & Sheila

by from Avon, Indiana |

As always it was an excellant experience at Andy Mohr Nissan.

Wonderful Service; fantastic deal

by from Plainfield, IN |

Went in to look at a new car and to see what my trade-in value of my current vehicle was. Received a fantastic deal from Joe and the Finance Manager. Bought a brand new 2014 Nissan Sentra, fully loaded with fewer than 200 miles on it. The car is great!!! Service I received from the sales team and everyone at the dealership was outstanding. I would certainly, and I have, recommend this dealership to friends, family, or anyone who is looking to buy a new car. Thanks guys and gals at Andy Mohr Nissan in Avon.

Bad Deal

by from Indianapolis,IN |

There response toke half a day to get back with me.By that time already showed up and talked to salesman named Victor.SUV i was interested in was felthy and way over priced.They would not budge and the SUV was setting there for over a year.Sence Victor toke my name and phone # and I stated what i was looking for.I have not heard from him sence.Sorry bought from another dealer.

Andy Mohr Avon Nissan responded to this review

March 5, 2014

Hi, I'm terribly sorry you and an unpleasant experience. We're currently looking into the situation. We hope to earn your business in the future. Jason B. Social Media Manager Andy Mohr Automotive

wonderful!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Everyone was super nice. The ladies in the service department were helpful & kept me informed at all times.

Easy to deal with

by from Martinsville,IN |

I talked with Pat H. by E-Mail and then on the phone about a Maxima . He listened to my needs and set me up with Joe the salesman once I arrived at the dealership. All of the people at the dealer were very easy to talk with and listened to my needs. No one pushed hard or played any of the normal tricks of a dealer trying to guide you into something you do not want or need. All of the people we dealt with were very easy to deal with putting me at ease the whole time. I would recommend this dealer to friends.

Service Department is Good

by from Avon, Indiana |

Sheila, in the service department is excellent. She bent over backward to figure out the problem with the car and accomdated my schedule to get the car repaired. I could not be more satisfied with the service department at Andy Mohr. The only reason I did not give them an overall five stars was the inside of the car was not vacuumed. They washed the outside of the car, fantastic, however, they either don't vacuum the interior or they forgot in this instance, and that was a dissapointment.

Top Notch

by from Indianapolis |

My experience with Andy Mohr Avon Nissan has bee "top notch" since the original purchase of my vehicle (April 2013) to the follow up service. Gary Jones (Service Manager) is great and the folk in the Service Department are a pleasure to work with, personable and interested in meeting their customers needs. Great team!

Great Job

by from Brownsburg |

Sheila in the service department went "above and beyond" to help us with our car. The follow up was excellent. She called frequently to keep us updated.

Sales person was good

by from Avon, indiana |

I received excellent service when buying a used car for my son