Andy Mohr Avon Nissan

Service 888-749-1913

Mohr For Your Money!

2013 Nissa Versa

by from Greenwood Indiana |

I have bought many cars at Andy Mohr. They have all been for wife though. This time I was shopping for a car for me. I researched the Versa for about a year. I knew all the trim levels and about everything about the car. I knew what financing rates were available and I also knew invoice price on the car. The reason I went to Andy Mohr was because I was trading in a 20 year old car. The treated me very fair on the trade and I felt like I was treated fairly on the new car. I could have got the Versa anywhere but I knew Andy Mohr takes care of return customers. I will buy there again and always recommend them to family and friends. If you go in ask for Ryan Day. Also the sales manager Bob Burgher got to the deal I wanted and got the job done.

April 29, 2013

Thanks for your business Gordy! We hope to see you again soon!

Avon Andy Mohr

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We were very happy to be able to make an appointment and get right in for our service. Shelley was very friendly and the Service Department got us in and out in about an hour. The Avon Andy Mohr service was great!

New Brakes and regular service

by from Avon, IN |

Thanks to Gary and Crew for taking great car of us and our car! Thanks for washing it too!!

April 29, 2013

Thanks NHRA! We hope to see you again in the service department soon.....for routine maintenance only... Have a great day!

Service

by from Danville, IN |

Excellent customer service. Will come back for service again.

April 29, 2013

We look forward to having you as a service customer as well! Thanks for your business!

New Vehicle Purchase

by from Avon, IN. |

All of the employee's that I dealt with were very friendly and helpful. I found that the whole staff truly wanted me to have what I wanted and they earned my business. I am a person that is not easily pleased when it comes to buying a new vehicle, so for the staff to come together and find what I wanted told me that they are willing to do a great job for not just one person but for all they come in contact with. Thank you to the staff, I do appreciate their diligence.

Unexpected pleasures

by from Danville, IN |

What a fantastic dealership. A great team that listens and exceeds expectations. I stopped to consider a used vehicle and ended up buying brand new. A very attentive team, nice facility and great rapport. Thank you Joe, Ben and Bob. PS: My baby sister is now considering the same purchase.

April 29, 2013

Thanks Grabybaby! We hope to earn your baby sitter's business too! Enjoy your new car and see you soon in the service department for your routine maintenance!

Pleasant experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Knowledgeable, candid, patient and not pushy. They worked within my budget, and I felt very comfortable throughout the process. Am very pleased with the vehicle (this is my 3rd Nissan purchase).

April 29, 2013

Thanks for your business! Welcome to the Andy Mohr Avon Nissan Family!

wonderful

by from Andy Mohr Nissian |

U are all wonderful on helping out and answering question and the service is very....very good and nice. We will be back.

Sales Experience

by from Camby, IN |

I came in looking to trade a gas guzzler, I did find a 2011 Nissan Altima, I've only had the car for a short time, but I am very satisfied with the car. I am also very satisfied with the dollar amount for my trade especially in the times of high gas prices, It defintely influenced my decison on making the deal. I didn't go with dealer provided financing, becuase they admitted they could not compete with the rate I could recived at my local credit union. I am very satisfied and would consider the dealership for another purchase in the future.