Ken Stoepel Ford-Lincoln

400 Sidney Baker St S, Kerrville, TX 78028

Lube and Personnel Doing A Great Job

by from Kerrville, TX |

Tommy Terrell in the service department always greets me warmly and tries, as quickly as possible, to address my problem and take care of it. Everyone in the Lube Center is excellent. They are also fast and efficient. It is a 90 mile round trip to go from my home in Junction, TX to the dealership in Kerrville, TX. If it were not for the great service, I would not make the trip.

Straight forward great prices and good service.

by from Kerrville, Texas |

Overall experience was good. Andrea and Tommy were both very kind and courteous. They answered all our questions helping us to pick the right vehicle. Then eased us through the finance process.

A Bright New Day at Ken Stoepel Ford....

by from Kerrville, Texas |

Very professional, courteous, respectful, low pressure and ?matter of fact? sales personnel.I am 66 years old and have been buying new cars since 1969. This was the first time I did not come away from the experience not feeling like I had been misled in some way. The Internet manager and I set a dollar figure ?over invoice? in advance and there was no trickery involved in the deal.

Great services

by from Kerrville, TX |

I was really in a bind and Peggy really helped me out. She took care of me that day like I was her only customer.

My Local Ford dealer

by from Kerrville, TX |

Your patience and no-pressure. Your selection of quality used vehicles; you had the right truck at the perfect time for me. Andrea was so friendly and helpful, eventhough I spent the LONGEST time just kicking tires. Once the right time came for me to purchase she turned it over quickly and made it happen without any hic-cups.

easy to work with.

by from kerrville,texas |

salesman was not pushy. allowed us to look at other dealers, even other make of trucks. easy to pay out, every thing was explained. was not pushed to buy additional services or products.

Great Service

by from Kerrville, TX |

We took our F450 in because the wrench light came on. Tommy in service was excellent. He even took us back to show us everything that needed to be repaired. He went to bat for us with the extended warranty company. Unfortunately, he did not have much success but he went above and beyond on our behalf. He was very good in keeping us informed of the status on the truck.

Courteous, Professional Service

by from Kerrville, Texas |

Our 2012 Focus had some shifting issues and then just stalled in a right turn and had to be restarted. I drove straight to the service desk and Mr. Andre Miller greeted me with a smile and asked if I could leave it with him and someone would drive me home. They found a service bulletin on the issue and made the necessary repairs. Customer relations when there is a problem is a high priority in my book and Mr. Miller's professional, courteous, and accommodating service will keep me coming back to Ford and specifically Ken Stoepel Ford for future service and for the new vehicle purchase when needed. Thanks again Andre. John Spreen

Worth the 2 hour drive every time I buy

by from Kyle, TX |

Most incredible car buying experience I've ever had. Gary and Mike are the epitome of excellent customer service and car sales. Genuinely good people to work with!

Clean reception areas and cubicals, well kept lot,

by from Kerrville, Texas |

No high pressure sale friendly, respectful and professional, great salesman, Gary Washington was very informative about the vehicle we were purchasing and answered our questions honestly. Hope to do business with him again in the future. We couldnt ask for a better experience.