Five Star Chevrolet

New 866-403-5195 New 866-403-5195
Used 888-481-6573 Used 888-481-6573
Service 877-228-5036 Service 877-228-5036

Convenient on Cost

Great service during a bad vacation

by from ANDERSON, iNDIANA |

being stranded In South Carolina and not able to get home to Indiana wasn't as I would have liked. Dan Smith was quite helpful. He looked for ways to help us get back home without breaking the bank. We had to leave our car for transmission work, so when I would call to check on the progress of the repair he was always quite helpful and never made me feel like I was interrupting something more important. Also the service manager, Joey Vause, was very kind and helpful which was also much appreciated.

June 18, 2015

Hello, John! Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're happy to read that Dan was able to make a stressful experience more convenient for you. Thanks for writing, and please don't hesitate to call on us if you need anything the next time you are in town!

GREAT SALESMAN

by from Florence, SC |

Patrick was a great help with helping me buy a car!

Bad service department

by from Florence SC |

Great to buy from, but very poor on service. I have a Silverado with a recall on the trailer hitch. I have been waiting for over 3 weeks now for the part to arrive. I'm being told its on back order. When I call parts department, they can have it in 3 days.

Great service on oil change and car wash

by from Florence, S.C. |

My appointment time was 1:00 and my car was taken in on time . I asked for a car wash also and my service with the oil change and the wash was great. Dan has a great attitude and the wash job was more than I expected. My car was spotless inside and out and believe me it was dirty. I will be recommending Five Star service to my friends. Overall great experience with services.

Service department

by from Conway,SC |

Great customer service every time we have been to Five Star. The waiting lounge is comfortable and inviting. There is transportation to where ever you need to go and they will call you when you vehicle is ready, or you can call and ask for a ride back to Five Star. All the staff from sales to the service department to the team who checks you out after your service has been completed is exceptional.

best dealership in town

by from DARLINGTON,SC |

I ILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO TO FIVE STAR IN FLORENCE, THE SERVICE IS GREAT ALSO THE STAFF AND NEEDLESS TO SAY MY SALEMAN WAS THE BEST.(KENDALL ELLIS) LOVE HOW HE JUST TOOK THE TIME AND WORK WITH US ON OUR NEW PURCHASE.AND TOOK US STEP BY STEP WITH EVERYTHING. ONCE AGAIN THANKS FIVE STAR AND KENDALL KEEP US THE GOOD WORK.......CAROLYN.SHIRLEY,MARY.

Five Star service department

by from Hartsville, SC |

The service advisors at Five Star are extremely knowledgable about the services provided by the dealership. They always check for any other service your vehicle needs including recalls. The waiting area is clean and comfortable. The cashiers are friendly and knowledgable.

Poor Service

by from Florence, SC |

I received an email from Five Star inviting me to rate my experience on this site, so I figured I'd take the opportunity to do so. The service department did not fix a simple alignment problem on a 2016 Tahoe. Made an appointment online and detailed that the vehicle wandered and that the steering wheel was not properly centered. Received a phone call mid day saying that the tech drove it and everything was fine. I don't think I would have brought it in if it were. Told the service advisor I wanted an alignment even if I had to pay. They claim they did an alignment but issue is still present and they didn't even bother to recenter the steering wheel. Waste of time. Will need to bring vehicle to another shop for resolution.

April 1, 2016

Adam, We regret that you are not satisfied with the service that was completed on your Tahoe. We have reached out in attempt to contact you multiple times and have not heard any response. We would like to discuss your problem to offer assistance, so please contact us as soon as possible. Best, Robert Buchner General Manager rbuchner@fivestaronline.net 843-662-8711

Service

by from NA, NA |

Service department did not fix simple alignment problem on a 2016 Tahoe. Made an appointment online and detailed that the vehicle wandered and that the steering wheel was not properly centered. Received a phone call mid day saying that the tech drove it and everything was fine. I don't think I would have brought it in if it were. Told the service advisor I wanted an alignment even if I had to pay. They claim they did an alignment but issue is still present and they didn't even bother to recenter the steering wheel. Waste of time. Will need to bring vehicle to another shop for resolution.

April 1, 2016

Craig B. Cribb

by from Scranton, SC |

I was very happy with the manner of service I received at Five Star Chevrolet in Florence, SC. The visit to the service department was quick and easy. The person who checked me in was curious and helpful. I was directed to the waiting area which was clean and comfortable. I was very pleased with how organized the facilities and all of the personnel that I encountered was. When the repairs on my car was complete, a full explanation of the repairs was given to me in an easy to understand manner. Checking out was quick and easy and my car was delivered to me for my departure. I cannot think of anything that could have been done differently that would have have made my service better. Thank you for being so customer minded! Not only will I be back but will gladly recommend your dealership to my friends and family.