Five Star Chevrolet

New 866-403-5195
Used 888-481-6573
Service 877-228-5036

Convenient on Cost

Great service during a bad vacation

by from ANDERSON, iNDIANA |

being stranded In South Carolina and not able to get home to Indiana wasn't as I would have liked. Dan Smith was quite helpful. He looked for ways to help us get back home without breaking the bank. We had to leave our car for transmission work, so when I would call to check on the progress of the repair he was always quite helpful and never made me feel like I was interrupting something more important. Also the service manager, Joey Vause, was very kind and helpful which was also much appreciated.

June 18, 2015

Hello, John! Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're happy to read that Dan was able to make a stressful experience more convenient for you. Thanks for writing, and please don't hesitate to call on us if you need anything the next time you are in town!

Great Service

by from Florence, SC |

Five Star in Florence SC---Dan and Derrick always gives us the best service. Always goes out of their way to make us happy. Two GREAT guys!

August 25, 2015

Thank you for your loyalty, Patti! We look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Great Service!!!!! :)

by from Florence SC |

I am very happy with 5 Star Chevrolet!! Old fashioned customer service! :)

August 17, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words! Customer service is our top priority, and we're always delighted to hear when we have been able to demonstrate that! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and thanks again for writing!

Great Service

by from Lake City SC |

Dan Smith was great. He worked me in for service and they were done in no time. Also Lindsey had all my paperwork ready and had a great attitude. I am always pleased with the service at Five Star Chevrolet.

July 22, 2015

Thanks for the review Mark, Dan and Lindsey will be glad to hear your kind words! Our team at Five Star provides quality service to our customers at all times and it's great to hear that your experience reflects our values! We hope to see you back at Five Star Chevrolet for any future automotive needs!

Service Center

by from Lake City SC |

Dan Smith and Lindsey were great!! I was in and out before my scheduled appointment and the quality of the work was excellent!!! I will recommend them to all my family and friends! !!

July 22, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback Hope! Dan, Lindsey and the rest of our team at Five Star Chevrolet value your time and we work hard to give you the best quality service out there! We appreciate you recommending us to your family and friends and welcome you back at Five Star Chevrolet for any future car needs!

Kendrick Goodman

by from Lake City SC |

Kendrick Goodman was the one of the nicest and most helpful salesperson I have ever dealt with. I would definitely buy again from Kendrick and probably will in the future. I have never had a bad experience at Five Star Chevy and will be recommending it to my friends.

July 17, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation, Mark! We're glad that you enjoyed working with Kendrick, and we look forward to serving you again in the future! Thanks for writing, and congratulations on your new car!

Kendrick was great

by from sumter sc |

Kendrick really did help me get the car I had wanted.

July 7, 2015

Hello, Jonathan! Thank you for writing about your experience! We're glad that Kendrick was able to help, and we hope you will continue to let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Fixed my run flat tires

by from Florence,, SC |

Five star replaced and filled the run flat tires on my 2013 Cadillac . The local Cadillac dealership doesn't. Keep or even have on hand the nitrogen to put into the run flat tires . I purchased 2 new run flats and Five Star was able to fill them and get my car back on the road ..

July 8, 2015

Thank you for writing about your experience at Five Star Florence! We're glad to know that you were pleased with the service you received during your visit. We take pride in providing "five star' service, and we're happy to have been able to do so for you. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you, and thanks again for your feedback!

Kendrick Goodman

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

The most hassle free car purchase i have made over my 45 years. Excellent to listening to the customer and bypassing allot of hype.

July 7, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments with us, James! We're delighted to know that we exceeded your expectations and gave you a great experience at Five Star Florence! Customer service is our top priority, and we're glad to have been able to demonstrate that for you. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

My new chevrolet camaro

by from Florence, SC |

Loving my new car!!!! The quality of service given exceeded my expectations and made my car buying experience a great one. Thank you Elliott Pressley and Jay Belangia.

June 18, 2015

Thank you for your comments, Cindy! We're glad that you enjoyed your visit, and that you are enjoying your new car! Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority at Five Star Florence, and it's great that Elliott and Jay were able to ensure that you were pleased. Thanks again for sharing your feedback, and congratulations on your new car!

I couldn't figure out how to do this on Google

by from Florence, SC |

I was given instructions on doing this on Google; however I do not know how to scan things with my phone, I dont have a Google account ad I could not figure out from the instructions how to do it because I never saw a box on ReviewsFiveStarFlorence.com; therefore this is the only way I could find to provide the review you asked for. Rating between 1-5 was a 5. I took my Camero in for the first oil change. Dan Smith called me and scheduled and appointment and was very friendly and helpful in doing so. He met me when I drove up and greeted me by name. The oil change was done as was the recall for my ignition key, which he did as a courtesy to me because I did not request this to be done, but I now have two extra keys! . Dan even had my car washed and vacuumed for me. And all of this was done without costing me anything except time. His customer service was excellent and his personality and professionalism are an asset to the dealership. I hope to deal with him during my next scheduled service/maintenance on my new car, Cashier Lindsey Collins was also very friendly, helpful and professional. The two of them made a routine oil change a very pleasant experience with little ease. Thanks for a job well done and sending me off with a nice clean car too!

June 1, 2015

Hello, Pam! Thank you for writing about your experience at Five Star Chevrolet of Florence! We take great pride in delivering "five star" customer service, and we're thrilled that Lindsey and Dan were able to do so for you during your recent visit. Please come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future, and thanks again for sharing your comments with us!