Five Star Chevrolet

Service 877-228-5036

Convenient on Cost

New Car Purchase

by from Latta SC |

I would recommend everyone looking to purchase a new vehicle to give five star a chance. My husband and I purchased a 2014 Chevy Malibu in July and we absolutely love it. We dealt with a wonderful salesman (Brandon Davis) who is fabulous. He explained everything in detail and made sure that we were comfortable with our purchase. A car buying experience can be a little overwhelming, so it really helped to be in the hands of a good salesman and a wonderful dealership. So if your looking for your dream vehicle, a great deal, and wonderful service Five Star Chevy is your place. And a big thanks again to our wonderful salesman (Brandon Davis) and the awesome Five Star Chevy Staff.

September 6, 2014

Here at Five Star Chevrolet, we strive for excellent customer service 100% of the time. We understand purchasing a vehicle can be a grueling task and we try to be as easy, hassle free, and effective as possible. We are so glad you were able to have an amazing experience at our facility and that your sales consultant, Brandon Davis, went above and beyond his call of duty - That is what Five Star Chevrolet strives for with each customer experience.

Great service, great deal

by from Sumter, South Carolina |

Great service, great deal and made everything easy. I would recommend and refer Drake to friends & family.

Quick and Easy

by from Darlington, South Carolina |

My sales process at Five Star Chevrolet was quick and easy.

Outstanding job!

by from Blythewood, South Carolina |

My sales consultant, Kurt Meier, did an outstanding job!

Never expected such hospitality

by from Columbia, South Carolina |

I arrive to five star car lot on Friday evening just to look around and view some of there new cars. Never expected the hospitality that I receive. Mr. Elliott Pressley is very hard worker to help me get into a new car. Jesus is good all the time praising jesus first and Mr. Elliott for his hard and intelligent work. Thank you.

Fantastic Job

by from Hartsville, South Carolina |

Patrick Ward did a fantastic job during the selling process. The other members of the staff also did a good job, too.

My Sales Consultant - Phil McKnight

by from Florence, South Carolina |

We came back looking for Phil because we bought a car from him about 2 years ago. Love his service then - today - we bought another car from him. Phil - provides excellent service - A++++ He is very professional yet very personable. He is simply THE BEST. Phil is a great asset to this organization.

Michael was outstanding

by from Hemingway, South Carolina |

Michael Was outstanding and very professional, we will refer alot of business to him.

Tell my friends

by from Timmonsville, South Carolina |

My Sales Consultant, Mr. Sellers, was very understanding kind and interested in helping us find right truck that we were looking for. I will tell my friends come to Five Star.

Happy, Happy, Happy

by from Scranton, SC |

Happy, happy, happy. Love Drake, appreciates the calls back. I like to be kept updated.

September 17, 2014

Thanks for writing about your great experience, Scott! At Five Star Florence, we aim for 100% customer satisfaction at every stage of your car purchase, and we're delighted to hear that you received that from Drake. Enjoy your new car, and let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

Enjoyable, Friendly, and Pleasant

by from Florence, South Carolina |

My experience was enjoyable friendly and pleasant. Drake Conners' the salesman is an excellent person and salesman. I could not have asked for a better person for sales.

September 17, 2014

Thanks for your recommendation, Francene! At Five Star Florence, we strive to provide total customer satisfaction to our clients, and we're thrilled to learn that Drake gave you that great experience. We look forward to seeing you again when it comes time for your scheduled service. Enjoy your new car!