AAA Oregon Autosource

(3.7) 5.0 3 Reviews

1005 SE Washington St, Portland, OR 97214

Used 866-983-9367 Used866-983-9367

We Make Car Buying Easy

Easiest and most straight forward buying process

by from Scappoose, Oregon |

Best customer service. I worked with Nicole Lee and she was great. Financing, trade, and the process as a whole was great The only downside is, they are in a sense urban area and that made the test drive hard.

Brian Hoiland

by from Eureka California |

I attempted to contact AAA Oregon Autosource . I received a response from a salesman with a phone number. I called the number and it was not a good number. I emailed the salesman the next day and he apologized that the number was no good and gave me a working number. Later the second day, I received a call and was unable to answer it so a message was left stating the car was being looked at by another customer and I would be notified about availability. I have not heard back so I assume the car was sold.

Great Guys

by from oregon city |

My name is Ricky i had been looking for a car for a long time but every where i when they could not help me.So i was a bout to give up when i ran into a real sales man at OCC. His Name is Micheal he told me he was new to the business he has worked there for about 5 months but the level of professionalism he has is incredible. He game a good deal for my car and he gave me an even better deal on his car a mean this guys are no joke when they say they can help they mean it. i love my knew car and i owe it to Luis and Oregon Car Connection.THANK YOU