KIA of Wilmington

1603 Pennsylvania Ave, Wilmington, DE 19806

Quick, Freindly Service

by from Wilmington, DE |

QUICK, FRIENDLY SERVICE at the KIA of Wilmington. The customer service was excellent with little wait and a free car wash was nice too.

Great Service Dept and Sales Manager

by from Wilmington, DE |

Loved the Sales Manager, Mike. He made buying easy. Also you Service Dept was wonderful. They followed up with me for status as they said they would

Excellent dealership

by from Wilmington de |

I must say this dealership has really stepped up to the plate and I have repurchased from them because of that and I also referred 2 customers to them that did purchase vehicles so bravo!

Loved my experience

by from Wilmington, DE |

I loved working with Jordan and Tine *I think that was her name* They were so helpful, friendly and understanding. The smiles and kindness was really appreciated. I thank them Both Even the sales guys in the waiting area were very friendly.

great service with a smile

by from Wilmington, DE |

Everyone is pleasant & informative as always. Service is always done at the appointment time given and quickly. All this together make life easier to deal with.

Excellent services Bright clean facilities

by from Wilmington, De. |

Attention, honesty. really concerned with our needs!! Excellent customer service especially from Adrienne & Jordon!! The entire experience was an A+. Have already told 2 people about your dealership

Excellent

by from Bear, Delaware |

The entire process was "smooth sailing", from check in to check out. Everyone was polite, and my Sorento was ready when promised. Even my 2 hour stint in the waiting area was pleasant.

KIA of Wilmington responded to this review

May 7, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Thomas! The goal of the Kia of Wilmington team is to ensure a painless and enjoyable transaction for each of our customers. We're happy to read that you've got what you wanted. Please remember that we're always here to assist you with any future auto needs and be sure to keep up with us on Twitter and Facebook for access to exclusive content. Bob Dominick, Client Relations Manager, bdominick@autoteamdelaware.com, 302.656.3100

great service

by from Wilmington, DE |

I waited as my car was serviced and found everyone friendly, courteous and work was done in a timely manner.

Great service

by from Wilmington, DE |

Prompt service, called when complete. I had a question about connecting the bluetooth and while I paid, the other person went out to my car to troubleshoot and then show me what she had done.

car maintenance and service

by from wilmington, delaware |

very helpful with all my car issues, didn't have to wait very long, overall, excellent service, thank you very much!

KIA of Wilmington responded to this review

April 6, 2015

Cynthia, thank you for choosing us for your vehicles service needs and for leaving us this terrific review! We're glad to know that we were able to provide you with an overall excellent service. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Bob Dominick, Client Relations Manager, bdominick@autoteamdelaware.com, 302.656.3100