KIA of Wilmington

1603 Pennsylvania Ave, Wilmington, DE 19806

Great Staff "Leah and Friends", Great experience

by from Wilmington, De |

I liked that the staff "Leah" was very helpful, accomadating, answered all my questions, was very professional and friendly, very knowledgeable

Very skillful techs

by from Wilmington, DE |

Great service from everyone. The tech has a great approach and skill in consulting with customers, having the patience to work with me in evaluating subtle symptoms, and even riding along with me to diagnose the vibration and steering issues. My Sorento needed an alignment and wheel balance. This was a tremendous learning experience for me, because this is my first vehicle that needed an alignment prior to replacing the front struts. Now my Sorento tracks straight and true again, just like when it was new. And the wheel balance eliminated the vibrations!

Awesome service, great people

by from Wilmington, DE |

I was kept up to date on a regular basis as to what was going on with my vehicle. The Service Manager, Todd, really explained everything to me and made me fell like part of the family. I will continue to bring my vehicle to Kia of Wilmington for all service needs.

Great Service Department

by from Wilmington, DE |

Leah was a tremendous help - friendly and courteous, empathetic to my issue, understanding of time constraints I was under, and overall fabulous in pushing to meet my timeline with the repair.

Kia of Wilmington, excellent service/results

by from Wilmington, DE |

The service technician who worked with me, Todd Nelson, was extremely forthcoming and informative. I was presented clearly with the issues discovered with my vehicle and given options and recommendations for solutions. In addition my car was finished with the necessary work very quickly, if I were able to leave work I could have collected my car in the early afternoon, that was unexpected.

Thank You!

by from New Castle, DE |

I am very thankful that the service department was able to squeeze me in at the last minute for a Saturday oil change appointment!

Great Service and Friendly, Informative Communicat

by from Wilmington, DE |

The service manager was very helpful and informative. He let me know that additional things needed to be fixed while I was in for routine maintenance. He was clear about each item and made sure I understood next steps.

New car leasing

by from Collingdale, Pa |

Everyone was kind, patience, and very helpful with this process. This was my fastest and most enjoyable time getting through a car buying or leasing encounter.

replace defective head unit

by from wilmington, de |

Todd really helped diagnose the problem. I appreciated that. The entire process worked well and was performed professionally. At the completion Todd made sure that my phone interfaced properly with the car's system. He did great!

Service Team TOP NOTCH

by from Wilmington, DE |

Todd Nelson and the other Service Team members made me feel as though I was the most important customer. All of the paperwork was ready when I arrived and the amount of time that I had to wait was not long and the team did everything that I had expected. I trust everyone in the Service Department. They deal in excellence !