Haims Automall Inc

Used 888-852-7623

BEST DEALS. NO GAMES.

Mazda 3 2011

by from Miami, Florida |

Great service! Very helpful staff! My salesman was Rico. I would highly recommend this dealership to all my friends.

2012 CHEVY SONIC

by from CORAL SPRINGS FL |

I CAME TO HAMIES AUTOMALLL AND WALTER WAS MY SALESMAN WE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE I RECOMAND TO COME HERE BY MY SISTER AND IM HAPPY WITH MY NEW CAR

Audi how I love dee

by from Floida |

Julio was very helpful. The day before we bought the car we were here and the car we called about wasn't available. Julio made sure he found us the car the we needed at the best deal. Called us the next day with the perfect one.

Bad customer service

by from Lauderhill fl |

This people are so so in seling vehicle but after that when they give u the car and they give u some type of cards as for the maintainance which it's only oil change . They take for ever when u bring the car to change the oil this dealer sucks unless you want spend all day buying or repairing this in here than thats your choice . I Got here at 10:30am and its 12:14pm and I'm still waiting for my sonata to do the oils change . It's ridiculous

Dealer is a scam!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I worked with sales rep Esteban who at first was very helpful. I then did the financing with Alex only to find out now that the advertised price for the car was not was placed on the sales contract. In other words I feel this dealer has totally ripped me off and I would advise stay away! To make matters worse I drove almost 250 miles.

The most dishonest people I've ever seen

by from Miami |

I never though that a car dealer like this could do so many bad things to a customer, I bought a Mercedes Benz from these people and a sales man Walter told me that the car was going to be fully inspected and that they will put a good tires in the back by the time I will picked up, well I pick up the car and 20 miles down the road one of the back tires blow up and when I open the trunk looking for a spare tire, there was no spare tire no tools no nothing , I called the dealer and they did nothing to help me out, so I ended up towing the car home , the next day I purchase the tire and start to drive the car , after 5 minutes I notice that the car had a brake fluid line broke , then I also notice that door locks do not work either and to fixe them is going to cost me close to $ 2,000 dollars, how is it possible that these people don't care to put a customer on the road with all these safety issues, I spent two days for nine hours each day at the dealer looking to get my car fixed and I am talking about the very next day the car was purchased, the only thing they did was to pull out the sold as is policy, come on really ? is this the way these people do business?, these guys the sales man Walter and the manager are the most unprofessional and dishonest business people I've ever seen on my on my life, they can risk your life so long they can sell you a car ,not only I do not recommend to buy there, but I am also warning you who are reading this review to stay a way from this car dealer ship

Haims Automall Inc responded to this review

August 6, 2014

Mr. Palacio, I'm sorry to hear that you are having some issues with our dealership. Please call me at 954-906-9505 or email me at juan@haimsmotors.com to see how we can rectify the situation. Regards, Juan A.

Customer service doesn't get much worse than this

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

I was trying to buy a car from them, that I was very interested in. Both the salesman and the manager told me numerous times that they would call me back, yet never did. For days, I was ready to drive to their dealership and buy their car, but I didn't want to waste my time if the car had been sold. I finally took it as a sign, that I wasn't meant to own that car, and just gave up on them. I did finally get an email, a few days later, to see if I was still interested in the car, but by that time, I had already bought a car from another dealership. Who has time in their lives to deal with this kind of service?

Haims Automall Inc responded to this review

August 6, 2014

Mr. Steve, Sorry to hear that we drop the ball and didn't get back to you on time to make a deal with you, please keep in mind that its always difficult and time consuming when there's a trade involved and we are not able to see the trade to give it a proper inspection. We are glad to hear that you have found the car you were looking for and please feel free to reach out to me in the feature if we can be of any assistant to you. I will personally make sure that you get the service you deserve. Regards, Juan Luis 954-981-1119 Marketing Manager Haims Motors

Shop Somewhere Else

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

This company is super unprofessional and shady, I would strongly recommend you purchase somewhere else.

Never even attempted to contact me.

by from Miami,FL |

I sent a request for more information about a vehicle, they didn't even bother to call or e-mail me. Desire to do business with me, at least, was none existent.

Great experience

by from Lauderdale Lakes, Florida |

Very friendly staff, clean facility and overall great experience. Salesman Walter V. great job.