BayState Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

777 Washington Street, Newton, MA 02460

New 888-238-9729
Used 877-227-2619
Service 866-495-5535

Metro Boston's JEEP Headquarters Always Over 200 Available!

Service Station is Great and Reliable

by from Boston |

I've been having my Jeep serviced here for 5 years, and have always received wonderful service. From oil changes to diagnostics and repairs, they've always treated me well and taken good care of my car. I would recommend them to anyone in the Boston area looking to have their Jeep serviced.

Why offer Internet?

by from Raynham |

I was in the market for a Challenger R/T. I noticed on the website Bay State has one but it said "in transit". I emailed them to see if it was on the lot. Simple question, right? I live in Raynham and didn't want to drive to Newton for nothing. Gary Walker emailed me back and stated "Phone number please". He wrote nothing else. I emailed back and said that email was my perferred method at this time, and again asked if the Challenger was on the lot. Gary's response again was "phone number, please". Why did you need my phone number? Couldn't you just answer my question? Why even offer an internet in the first place if all you want to do is get the customer on the phone? I never got an answer from Gary. Its been 3 weeks and the Challenger still says "in transit". I went to another dealership and bought a brand new Challenger R/T. Thanks for nothing Gary.

Dealership Needs Improvement

by from Dorchester, MA |

I bought a used car from BayState. My salesman, George Harding, was personable and did a good job with my sale. My issues were with simply getting my pre-approved check to clear. The dealer said they could not release the car to me until the check cleared and that they had to verify the vehicle's information. It seemed odd that I had to wait to have this done. A pre-approved check is simply that, PRE-APPROVED!!! What I was most disappointed with was the lack of compassion shown toward me. I just didn't feel the love. I guess they didn't owe me anything since I bought a used car not of their preferred automakers. Oh well.....I won't be back. Free Tip: Lose the stale popcorn, and the very old looking office decor. The pictures alone in every office of 80's-looking cityscapes is not helping your image.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Charlton, MA |

This dealer was excellent to deal with and gave us a very, very good deal on a brand new leftover. We came with a pre-approved financing for 2.19% but they found us a deal for 2.04%. Wouldn't hesitate to reccomend them.

Friendly and relaxed atmosphere

by from Natick, MA |

The salesman we spoke with was very friendly and relaxed, not pushy. Took the time to give us information and a test drive even though we weren't buying that day. The facility was clean and easy to get to. The on-street parking was a little bit of an inconvenience and could be hard on a busy day. The lot was very full, so shuffling of the vehicles was a must when we wanted to take a vehicle for a ride.