North Park Lexus

611 Lockhill Selma Rd, San Antonio, TX 78216

Used 210-308-8900

Great Service!

by from San Antonio, TX 78232 |

I have been looking for a used car for two months and found just what I needed and had been looking for at Lexus San Antonio, TX The salesman was very professional and very nice, I asked him to let me see and drive the car for three or four days before I made up my mind, and if was he annoyed by my calling him every other day to come see the the car, he never showed it, He was very nice, patient and professional The vehicle was a little more expensive than I had intended to spend but it was everything I had been looking for; color, interior and mileage. I bought it!

First 5 Star Rating

by from Dallas |

This is a first! I've never given 5 stars before - not for any service or product I've ever purchased...North Park Lexus earned it. I found the car I'd been looking for and spoke with Darin. Told him I lived in Dallas (250 miles away) and that I would be down the next day to take a look. Darin was great...a true professional - no high pressure sales, just great advice, lots of information, and helpful service. He was very upfront with everything, gave me a great deal on my trade-in, and made the whole car purchasing process (which can often be a nightmare) a pleasure. Then the finance part of the equation (which can also be a nightmare) was simple and straightforward - Chris was extremely helpful and knowledgeable (and for a numbers man....has a great sense of humor). Can't say enough about the whole experience...this is my first Lexus and if the service remains half as good during the time I own the car - looks like I'm a Lexus owner for life!

Very Professional!!

by from Tennessee |

Following up on my review of North Park Lexus. The vehicle is everything it was described to be, Very Happy! Could not have received this deal anywhere else! believe me I have looked. I will purchase from North Park Lexus again! They treat you like you are just down the street when you are almost a 1000 miles away...

Great service, fast response!

by from Tennessee |

I have looked for a auto exactly what I wanted it seems like in every state. I found the auto exactly what I wanted very reasonable with the price at NPL. In the process of purchase.... I can tell you this, I have had better service and professional treatment at North Park Lexus...better service, professionalism and patience than any other dealership I have contacted in the last two months. Buying site unseen is very tough a risky process. Do yourself a favor ask for Darin he is very professional and makes the process easy. Once I receive my auto I will follow up.... but at this point. I can't say enough good things about North Park Lexus.

VERY DISHONEST DEALER

by from Chicago, IL |

This is the absolute worst experience I have ever had dealing with Liars & Con men. I tried to purchase a car that was available and tried to give the deposit on the vehicle site unseen but Joey was too busy but he assured me the car was mine, this was on a Saturday. He was lying the entire time. I called Monday to confirm that the Auto Transport company was scheduled to be down on Wednesday but guess what, the car was totaled in the parking lot but some young driver, "This happens all the time" I wrote the General manager who must not have known all of the facts and when I brought them to his attentions said he had heard nothing of this, but also knew too much information in his e-mail. I was an "Out of State" buyer and the Locals get 1st priority. Just be very careful if you choose to go to this dealer, this is how they handled me a "New Customer" Very Poor display of business and they are every reason people say "Used Car Sales Person" Fits them to a "T" I have forwarded this to Lexus as I am sure they do not conduct this type of actions.

Great service, great car buying experience

by from San Antonio, TX |

I looked for a pre-owned vehicle for more than 1 year prior to ultimately buying my car at North Park Lexus this September. I bought my car from them because they gave me a fair price on the vehicle and had great customer service. I never had to argue with the car dealer over the price and just had a civil discussion over their asking price and the price I could pay. Once we agreed on the price, they took care of everything else. I'm very glad I went to them. By the way, I took my pre-owned vehicle to get checked out by an independent mechanic prior to paying for the car. North Park didn't hassle me about this. They loaned the car out to me for a few hours so that I could take it to my mechanic. I appreciated that.

Outstanding!

by from Ruidoso, NM |

Very good experience with this dealership! Everybody has very helpful, excelent customer service, Mr. Stephen was outstanding, everything went perfect! I got a very good deal on a pre-owned vehicle and they even service it for me for free! I drove from NM to San Antonio all night, got there by 11am, I was driving my new vehicle by 12:30pm! Thanks again, looking forward doing business with you guys again in the future!

buying a truck

by from San Antonio, Tx |

I recently bought a truck from North Park Lexus! My sales guy, Ren, was awesome! He really listened to me and found everything I wanted in my truck and stayed within the amount I wanted to spend on it. This dealership is great! I recommend it to everyone! Everyone is very friendly!