North Park Subaru

9207 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX 78216

New 888-431-6433
Used 888-420-5658
Service 877-394-7834

North Park Subaru is your premier retailer of new and nearly new Subaru vehicles!

Great experience

by from San Antonio,Tx |

I just bought my Infiniti FX35 from North Park Subaru and couldn't be more pleased. I found the car on Cars.com and expressed my interest. David Silva contacted me right away to set up an appointment. I arrived at the dealership the next day and was treated very graciously. They offered cold bottled water and candy (it was right before Halloween). I drove the car and loved it. They made a fair offer for my Jeep. They had just gotten the car on the lot 2 days before so it needed to be detailed. They did that the next day while I was at work and then I picked it up. Mr Silva even offered to deliver it to my home but I preferred to pick it up myself. I was not looking forward to my car-buying experience but North Park Subaru and Mr. Silva made it very enjoyable. Thanks A lot!

Great car buying experience!!

by from Waco, Tx |

Found a used Prius online, contacted David at the dealership asked about the condition of the car and then called back a couple more times to ask about little things again - then had him physically go inspect and drive the car before I ever went in to make sure it was as he described. It was. I drove 3 1/2 hours from Waco to San Antonio and was concerned the whole way because some other dealers were less than accurate in their description of the vehicle. But the car was in as great as shape as the pictures looked and they described it! Took it for a quick drive on the highway and around town, walked inside, processed the paperwork with their friendly finance manager and we were done. It was a pleasant process with very nice people and we're super happy with the car. I would/will absolutely check back with North Park Subaru when we're ready to buy another car. Strongly suggest you check them out. I worked with David Ortiz and he was great!

Great price for a used car

by from Seguin, TX |

I bought a 2012 Kia Soul with just over 17K miles. It was priced to move, about $1400 under value. Car looks practically brand new and saved me more than $3000 over a new one. When I went in to test drive the car after finding it on Cars.com, I wrote them a check for it within 30 minutes.

It's a wonderful trip & experience

by from amarillo,tx |

My husband & I drove 10 hrs from Amarillo to there. Robert Marroquin was already get ready every thing & wait for us. We bought the truck is 2006 ford-150. The truck & price are perfect for us. Robert knew we would stay than he arrangemented a hotel & took us there. It's long & tired trip but Robert made us felt warm just like a friend. We'll be back for another car.

Used Car Not Ready for Sale

by from San Marcos, TX |

It is bad when a 2002 car with 70,000 miles is in better shape than a 2008 car with 12,300 miles. And they want you to buy it before all the repairs are done without any guarantee. Sales Manager wanted to make us feel like he knew much more than we did. Salesman was friendly and helpful but wanted to make the sale but there was NO flexibility based on other cars listed on this site, be very cautious when dealing with this Dealership.

Excellent Service

by from Luling,Tx |

Bought a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 about a month ago.I received excellent service from the salesman and got a good truck.