Northside Ford

12300 San Pedro, San Antonio, TX 78216

Great experience

by from San Antonio, Texas |

Everything was what you would expect from a good dealership. We were greeted by one person and not attacked by a pack of wolves as we have felt at others. Mickey listened and understood our needs.

Nice dealership

by from San Antonio Tx |

Larry took time to answer all our questions, he helped us find the best truck to suit our needs and was very professional and knowledgable throughout the process.

Excellent customer service

by from San Antonio, Texas |

Enrique our sales person. He was very professional, helpful and not pushy. We were just going to go look at the SUV's and we wound up buying one. That says a lot about him...

overall good experience

by from North side San Antonio |

The repairs & maintenance jobs were done in a reasonable amount of time. I believed the service managers who helped me were fair, honest, professional, polite. Waiting area was clean & comfortable with charging station.

Good salesmanship, Larry Ramirez did a great job

by from San Antonio, TX Northside Ford |

Larry Ramirez, sales person, did an outstanding job of showing me available vehicles and was willing to get any vehicle/color we desired. He returned phone calls and was 'ready' for us when we arrived. The sales day went very smooth, with sales staff working well with our specific situation thus getting us a quality F150, reasonably priced, and were flexible with our trade. Also, finance dept was forthright in communicating the best financial advise for us and our truck loan. Timely service as well.

Great Service

by from San Antonio, TX |

Everything! Salesman Wayne did an excellent job down to signing the paperwork with Freddie. I fell in love with a truck and your team was able to make it happen for me.. Very family oriented! Kids had a place to play and Wayne gave both of my children a stuffed animal... Hospitality was excellent. Yall made me and my family feel at home...

great service from all

by from san antonio,tx |

The sales person was very nice and willing to take the time to explain the trucks to my wife and I. She did a great job. The process was fast and easy and all the people we worked with were great.

Fast Service

by from San Antonio, TX |

The oil change was fast this time. Brittany Eustler is always great about following up with a phone call to see if I was satisfied with the service and am still happy with the Ford Fusion that I bought from her.

Knowledgeable & extremely helpful sales person

by from San Antonio, TX |

My sales person, Wayne Alderman, was extremely knowledgeable about the Ford Fusions (which is what I was looking at). He was very patient, no pressure sales & actually helped me make the decision to buy a new vehicle. After the sale, he spent more of his time to help me with the set-up (which I was extremely grateful since it was all so new to me). A great day and I love my new car!!

awesome service

by from san antoio texas |

curtis in service department, took care of all the issues i was having with my truck. it was all done in a timley manner.i am very happy with the service i was given.