Tom Benson Chevrolet

9400 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX 78216

Great service! Excellent amenities.

by from San Antonio,TX |

Excellent service on my oil change. Very relaxing waiting area. Contains all essential elements to accommodate the busy professional.(internet access,and fantastic refreshments available after a long day!) Thank You

great service

by from Uvalde, Texas |

Took our son to get his new vehicle here and our salesman Bailey was great. He was very helpful and worked with us through the whole process. We ended up getting the 2016 Colorado that my son wanted. We are from out of town and they didn't have the black color truck my son wanted, but they would have it in 2 days, so Bailey brought the vehicle to us out of town when it arrived and lend us a vehicle for those 2 days. Thanks Benson Chevrolet for listening to what we (the customer) wants.

Excellent customer service

by from San Antonio, Tx |

I was driving back into town when my 2013 Traverse started to have engine trouble. Several indicator lights came on. Not wanting to drive it home, I pulled into dealership with minutes before closing. Andrew Barraza asked if I needed help, when I explained my troubles, he immediately said he would help me. To my surprise he offered to give me a loaner car so that I could leave my car to prevent any further damage. I can not thank Andrew enough for his generosity and kindness. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

BUICK LACROSSE 2006

by from san antoino, texas |

The only think I had to wait for about almost 3 weeks to get my car fix. I kept on calling to service department a couple of times. when was my car going to be ready. I just kept on waiting. At lease they help me a loaner car. to get to my 2 jobs. so, far I iam happy with my car. its, fix and now I can go to work and enjoy it. thank you. To whom it may concern. THANKS TO THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT. DID A GREAT JOB. And to David baker service consultant. With my time and patience.

Great service

by from San Antonio, TX |

Very good service. They made everything easy to transition into a new vehicle. Especially being a first time buyer.

Auto Purchase

by from San Antonio, TX |

Mallory Garcia and Michael Moore were very helpful and pleasant. We came to an agreement and the deal was done. I have had the car about a little over a week, and am enjoying it.

Ms. Brenda Gonzalez

by from San Antonio, Texas |

My service rep JR. was very helpful and truly went above and beyond in ensuring my vehicle was fixed. He listened to all of my concerns and was able to identify the problem and get it fixed timely. He took into consideration how busy my job keeps me and worked with my schedule to get my vehicle serviced and back to me timely. If he ever becomes a sales rep I would be looking to purchase a vehicle from him. I hope you all understand how rewarding it is to have such a great employee who has the best interest of the customer in mind rather than his own personal gain.

Suburban purchase

by from San Antonio, TX |

Kevin located, and had ready for a test drive, the exact model with the limited features I desired, by the time I arrived at the dealership. The process was expeditious, informative, and very customer-friendly. Every step of the purchase was explained and simplified so that my experience was stress-free, and unique compared to past vehicle purchases.

Tom Benson Chevrolet is #1

by from San Antonio, TX |

I have been going to Tom Benson Chevrolet for the last 6 yrs and will not go any where else. David Baker goes above and beyond to make sure his customer's are satisfied. Great atmosphere, service department and employees. Keep up the good work!!!!

Excellent service