Alamo Toyota

18019 US Hwy 281, San Antonio, TX 78232

New 866-906-3596
Used 888-590-3811
Service 866-418-0507

Family owned and operated dealership since 1973.

Superb Customer Service

by from San Antonio, TX |

Elbert was very helpful, his first question to me was "What are YOU looking for?". Never did he once try to put me in something that I did not want. Management was also very professional and the facility is very clean!

The Best Service

by from San Antonio, TX |

All staff is very polite and friendly. Enjoyed doing business with Oscar O. and Marisol.

Great deal

by from San Antonio, TX |

SALESPERSON , OSCAR ORTIZ, HAD THE CAR READY TO GO WHEN WE ARRIVED FROM OUT OF TOWN. KEPT US INFORMED ON PAPERWORK NEEDED, SEND US PICTURES OF THE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE VIA TEXT MESSAGES TO MAKE SURE IT WAS WHAT WE WANTED. ANSWERED ALL OUR QUESTIONS, AND WE HAD PLENTY, REGARDING THE VEHICLE. ALSO, GAVE US GOOD DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO GET TO THE NEW SHOWROOM. WE WOULD DEFINITELY CONTINUE PURCHASING OUR VEHICLES AT ALAMO TOYOTA.

Fantastic

by from San Antonio, TX |

My wife & I were extreamly impressed with the quality of service provided by Hector in sales & Glen in financing. We would definately recommend Alamo Toyota to anyone.

fantastic

by from San Antonio, TX |

Mr John Portillo really made me feel at ease. I don't like going to a dealership where the salesman very pushy. I had a great experience and would recommend to friends and family. Mr Ralph Badillo also went above and beyond to help me with a situation with my vehicle.

wonderful

by from San Antonio, TX |

I would just like to say that John Portillo went above and beyond his duties and was very helpful with the transition of my purchase. I was borrowing a friends car to do my car shopping and was now able to drive my new car home. John offered to pick me up the next day ( it was Sunday and y'all were closed) so that I wouldn't have to worry about the other car. I really appreciated the fact that he took time out of his day off to help me. He also went through and talked to me about my new car and made sure I knew about everything that the car was capable of. I really appreciated his help and would like to pass this complement on.

This place is NOT where to go to buy a car !!!

by from New Braunfels |

Nothing good to say about this dealership. Very unorganized and uncaring about customers!! Salesman lied about having truck in stock!!

Alamo Toyota responded to this review

November 12, 2013

We are very very sorry for the misunderstanding Chuck. I can't apologize enough. We take great care in ensuring we always have the vehicle ready for our customers prior to their visit. We dropped the ball big time by not clearly explaining the status of the vehicle. The salesperson in question has been reprimanded for not explicitly following company policy. Again, I am so sorry. - Jeremy Sims, Sales Manager

by from San Antonio,TX |

Garth was always attentive, polite and knowlegeable.He answered our questions and and thoroughly assistive through the entire process. We were never given the Hard Sale Attitude. All in all, we enjoyed making the purchase at Alamo Toyota.

Good Job

by from San Antonio,TX |

Albert, from customer service, is great. Always offers a thorough explanation of car maintenance needed. Always patiently answers my questions. My car is running great after services. I will return.

Alamo Toyota responded to this review

November 12, 2013

THANK YOU Neely. Albert has been with Alamo Toyota for nearly over 3 decades and has a very loyal Service following. We truly appreciate your business!

by from San Antonio,TX |

Best Internet salesman and did not waste my time..............

by from San Antonio,Tx |

I was a first time buyer when I had stepped through those doors at Alamo. Excluding cars I had bought cash I had never actually purchased a car through a dealership. Needless to say I was a little intimidated and a little unsure with the whole process. I also had a slight mistrust of car salesmen to be honest and felt that every single one of their "kind" would rip me off and cheat me to some unknown extent (where I got this idea from I couldn't tell you). Ed Nealy sold me my first car and let me tell you he threw that completely unfounded bias out the window. Ed, I must say, is a genuinely nice guy and was a great help assisting me in the purchase answering all the questions I had helping me get a good deal. I felt completely taken care of as soon as I stepped out of my old car all the way to me driving off that same day in my new one. Marisol in the finance department was great too. She was so nice and very informative about all the financial aspects of my purc! hase. Thanks again Alamo Toyota and I can guarantee that you will get nothing but excellent when I talk about Alamo Toyota!