Alamo Toyota

18019 US Hwy 281, San Antonio, TX 78232

New 866-906-3596
Used 888-590-3811
Service 866-418-0507

Family owned and operated dealership since 1973.

The Best Service

by from San Antonio, TX |

All staff is very polite and friendly. Enjoyed doing business with Oscar O. and Marisol.

quick and friendly service

by from San Antonio, TX |

He was very knowledgeable and helpful. It was a pleasant experience. Great. The dealership was very clean and fancy. The car was clean and had a full tank. Continue having friendly sale reps.

Love buying my car from here

by from San Antonio, TX |

Polite, helpful, met our needs I wish I had been in less of hurry during the negotiation as I missed the financing terms. I did get the payments that I needed, but I wish I had negotiated better terms. By the time I realized it the next day, it was too late and we were in a position of needing the cars that we had purchased. Purchasing two cars made for twice the paperwork, but the finance person was pleasant. Best of all experiences at Alamo. Hopefully the service department will be friendly and helpful as all other staff has been. If service is convenient and pleasant, I will remain an Alamo customer.

Great service and honesty

by from San Antonio, TX |

Jordan was a very relaxed experience, no pressure and answered all of my questions. Nice experience, not pushy, but tried to explain all of the benefits and costs in a professional way. Had a very pleasant personality. Everything was clean, smiling faces, etc. I will be happy to recommend Alamo Toyota. Keep in mind I had a F150 Ford truck for the past 17 years so you know this dealership was well represented across the board for me to switch to Toyota. Continue what they have done so far.....When I come in for service I would expect the same level of professionalism to keep me a happy and new loyal customer of Toyota.

I got exactly what I wanted

by from Antonio, TX |

Mr Nelson was very friendly, knowledgable, and professional. We felt comfortable with him, which facilitated our business transaction. Very child friendly, a great thing to have with littles one safely playing in designated areas. Prior to leaving we had another opportunity to go over the vehicles Bluetooth system and set up navigation. Honor Truecar certificate/upfront pricing.

Very positive experience

by from San Antonio, TX |

John Cortez did not push, but rather let us make our own decisions. We ended up with a more feature-laden vehicle than anticipated, but that was a function of our decision making process, not his. We went through USAA so had a discount already determined except on our trade-in. Because we had the USAA estimate on our car, it was very easy to reach agreement on that as well. There was no drawn out process, just a discussion of known market prices and a decision to do a deal. Larry handled this efficiently and professionally, resulting in our decision to go with the Toyota maintenance and warranty programs versus those offered through USAA. We did, however, select the USAA financing which we had arranged in advance. As a LEED certified facility, we were very impressed with their commitment to the community, the environment, and the overall customer experience.

Easy and friendly purchase experience

by from San Antonio, TX |

Our salesman was James Logan and he did a fantastic job. He showed us lots of different Camrys that had different features which helped us decide which we liked best. We love our new car and would definitely refer people to him. The final paperwork process was easy and quick they went over every detail before we signed it.

Great and very Clean facilities

by from San Antonio, TX |

We didn't feel pressured at all. He left us alone long enough for my husband and I to discuss things over with our daughter, who was helping us. We really appreciated that. He answered all our questions and the many that our daughter had for him. My daughter and I were able to test drive the car's without the salesman being with us so we could discuss our likes and dislikes with my husband. We came to San Antonio looking for a used car and ended up with a 2015 Highlander. Your salesman was a Class Act Thank You!!

Friendly and professional people

by from San Antonio, TX |

My salesperson Randy was really knowledgeable and helped me every step of the way. He listened to what I was looking for in a vehicle and didn't try to push me into something just to get a sale. He treated me more like family rather than a customer. I was really fortunate to get someone who worked with me as much as he did. It was a very pleasant car buying experience thanks to Randy. As a first time buyer my finance guy Glenn was thorough and explained everything very clearly from start to finish during the final paperwork process. He seemed to genuinely care about his customers and was really personable. Alamo Toyota should not change a single thing. My entire experience was exactly how I would want car buying to be. Easy, non-pushy and informative. I can honestly say that when I drove off the lot in my new car I knew this would be the dealership that I would going back to in the future.

Excellent New Car Buying Experience

by from San Antonio, TX |

Steve we appreciate your open personality and the patience you had with us throughout the whole process. I love the car by the way! Elisabeth Denton honest approach Worked with us when asking questions about different loan and rates. Comfortable and clean. Car was spotless and I got some valuable information re basic equipment. Keep communication open and practical.

Great deal

by from San Antonio, TX |

SALESPERSON , OSCAR ORTIZ, HAD THE CAR READY TO GO WHEN WE ARRIVED FROM OUT OF TOWN. KEPT US INFORMED ON PAPERWORK NEEDED, SEND US PICTURES OF THE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE VIA TEXT MESSAGES TO MAKE SURE IT WAS WHAT WE WANTED. ANSWERED ALL OUR QUESTIONS, AND WE HAD PLENTY, REGARDING THE VEHICLE. ALSO, GAVE US GOOD DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO GET TO THE NEW SHOWROOM. WE WOULD DEFINITELY CONTINUE PURCHASING OUR VEHICLES AT ALAMO TOYOTA.