Alamo Toyota

18019 US Hwy 281, San Antonio, TX 78232

New 866-906-3596
Used 888-590-3811
Service 866-418-0507

Family owned and operated dealership since 1973.

The Best Service

by from San Antonio, TX |

All staff is very polite and friendly. Enjoyed doing business with Oscar O. and Marisol.

Wonderful Experience

by from San Antonio, TX |

Brady was very helpful and professional met the lowest price I could find. Low Pressure Sales Approach!

Great Purchase Experience

by from San Antonio, TX |

Just great! I believe I should have gotten more money off the price of the vehicle. Best dealership facility I have ever seen. My daughter enjoyed the playground and even made friends there. Keep up the good work!

Comfortable experience.

by from San Antonio, TX |

Couldn't have asked for a better sales person! Paid close attention to detail from start to finish. Awesome job Mr Portillo Up front with everything. Didn't beat around the bush. Very pleased PAid close attention to details. Friendly ,Clean, inviting , comfortable and awesome food Mr. Portillo was very attentive and went beyond what I have ever experienced. Great guy. Honesty from the first hello and hand shake More follow up phone calls and emails with offers.

Awesome purchase experience

by from San Antonio, TX |

Honest and forthright salesman. Oscar Ortiz is truly an exceptional asset. Keep serving donuts and coffee and bananas.

Satisfied Customer

by from San Antonio, TX |

I appreciated Rene's prompt follow up and communication with me throughout the process. He was never pushy and had a very calm and courteous manner at all times. He put in the effort to make everything right and do all that he could to make it a smooth transaction all the way around. Continue to provide the prompt and professional service which I have now come to expect. Nothing needs to change, I am a very satisfied customer.

Awesome car, great dealership!

by from San Antonio, TX |

Matt Birdsey is the sales person who attended to the sale. He is courteous and provided excellent service. Answered all our questions and responded to all communications. When handing over the vehicle,he took enough time to explain the details and how to use the features etc. We consider he is a very pleasant person to deal with and very helpful. Mark Swanson is the person we first met when we visited the Alamo Toyota who took us around and showed the Highlander. He is also very courteous and provided all the information requested and later when we came to buy the vehicle introduced us to Matt. Matt introduced us to Marisol to complete the Finances and Marisol is also provided us with excellent service. All in all the purchase of our Highlander from Alamo Toyota has been a satisfying experience. Marisol Jackson provided us with excellent service in the final paperwork. Excellent Matt provided us with excellent service in delivering the vehicle. If the customer shows trust in you I expect Alamo Toyota to reciprocate the trust by providing the best deal it could offer.

Great new car buying experience

by from San Antonio, TX |

Randy is great guy. No pressure. Knowledgeable and worked with me to get the payments where I needed them to be. Continue to offer good service when I bring in my car for maintenance.

Best of the Best

by from San Antonio, TX |

Very professional and at the same time laid back. All I had to do was sit down and tell John what I wanted. He did the rest. Very fancy and luxurious. Felt like I was about to by a BMW or Audi.

There are other Toyota dealerships in town...

by from San Antonio, TX |

The used car team is horrendous. First, the talk you into test driving the car, keeping it overnight, and if you don't like you can return no harm no foul. Well, when I was down to negotiating the price and was going to purchase it, when they started to abuse and insult me for trying to negotiate the "already reduced" price. There is always room for negotiation on a used car. Furthermore, insulting a customer to his or her face is not in any handbook. You can talk behind their back all you want but that should not come out during your conversations with them directly. Poor judgement and Poor service. The Salesman and sales manager do not belong in their position. The manager's manager, i think his name was Noah, ignored my request to give valuable feedback. Oh well, sooner or later that behavior is going to catch up.

Alamo Toyota responded to this review

March 10, 2015

We apologize for your experience. We are a family owned dealership that strives for excellent service with every transaction. We hope you can give our General Manager Brad Childress a moment of your time to learn the details of your case. We would love the opportunity to make things right for you. Please contact us at your earliest convenience at the following number 210-494-1604.

quick and friendly service

by from San Antonio, TX |

He was very knowledgeable and helpful. It was a pleasant experience. Great. The dealership was very clean and fancy. The car was clean and had a full tank. Continue having friendly sale reps.