Alamo Toyota

18019 US Hwy 281, San Antonio, TX 78232

New 866-906-3596
Used 888-590-3811
Service 866-418-0507

Family owned and operated dealership since 1973.

The Best Service

by from San Antonio, TX |

All staff is very polite and friendly. Enjoyed doing business with Oscar O. and Marisol.

Easy and friendly purchase experience

by from San Antonio, TX |

Our salesman was James Logan and he did a fantastic job. He showed us lots of different Camrys that had different features which helped us decide which we liked best. We love our new car and would definitely refer people to him. The final paperwork process was easy and quick they went over every detail before we signed it.

Great and very Clean facilities

by from San Antonio, TX |

We didn't feel pressured at all. He left us alone long enough for my husband and I to discuss things over with our daughter, who was helping us. We really appreciated that. He answered all our questions and the many that our daughter had for him. My daughter and I were able to test drive the car's without the salesman being with us so we could discuss our likes and dislikes with my husband. We came to San Antonio looking for a used car and ended up with a 2015 Highlander. Your salesman was a Class Act Thank You!!

Friendly and professional people

by from San Antonio, TX |

My salesperson Randy was really knowledgeable and helped me every step of the way. He listened to what I was looking for in a vehicle and didn't try to push me into something just to get a sale. He treated me more like family rather than a customer. I was really fortunate to get someone who worked with me as much as he did. It was a very pleasant car buying experience thanks to Randy. As a first time buyer my finance guy Glenn was thorough and explained everything very clearly from start to finish during the final paperwork process. He seemed to genuinely care about his customers and was really personable. Alamo Toyota should not change a single thing. My entire experience was exactly how I would want car buying to be. Easy, non-pushy and informative. I can honestly say that when I drove off the lot in my new car I knew this would be the dealership that I would going back to in the future.

Excellent New Car Buying Experience

by from San Antonio, TX |

Steve we appreciate your open personality and the patience you had with us throughout the whole process. I love the car by the way! Elisabeth Denton honest approach Worked with us when asking questions about different loan and rates. Comfortable and clean. Car was spotless and I got some valuable information re basic equipment. Keep communication open and practical.

Great deal

by from San Antonio, TX |

SALESPERSON , OSCAR ORTIZ, HAD THE CAR READY TO GO WHEN WE ARRIVED FROM OUT OF TOWN. KEPT US INFORMED ON PAPERWORK NEEDED, SEND US PICTURES OF THE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE VIA TEXT MESSAGES TO MAKE SURE IT WAS WHAT WE WANTED. ANSWERED ALL OUR QUESTIONS, AND WE HAD PLENTY, REGARDING THE VEHICLE. ALSO, GAVE US GOOD DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO GET TO THE NEW SHOWROOM. WE WOULD DEFINITELY CONTINUE PURCHASING OUR VEHICLES AT ALAMO TOYOTA.

Fantastic

by from San Antonio, TX |

My wife & I were extreamly impressed with the quality of service provided by Hector in sales & Glen in financing. We would definately recommend Alamo Toyota to anyone.

fantastic

by from San Antonio, TX |

Mr John Portillo really made me feel at ease. I don't like going to a dealership where the salesman very pushy. I had a great experience and would recommend to friends and family. Mr Ralph Badillo also went above and beyond to help me with a situation with my vehicle.

wonderful

by from San Antonio, TX |

I would just like to say that John Portillo went above and beyond his duties and was very helpful with the transition of my purchase. I was borrowing a friends car to do my car shopping and was now able to drive my new car home. John offered to pick me up the next day ( it was Sunday and y'all were closed) so that I wouldn't have to worry about the other car. I really appreciated the fact that he took time out of his day off to help me. He also went through and talked to me about my new car and made sure I knew about everything that the car was capable of. I really appreciated his help and would like to pass this complement on.

This place is NOT where to go to buy a car !!!

by from New Braunfels |

Nothing good to say about this dealership. Very unorganized and uncaring about customers!! Salesman lied about having truck in stock!!

Alamo Toyota responded to this review

November 12, 2013

We are very very sorry for the misunderstanding Chuck. I can't apologize enough. We take great care in ensuring we always have the vehicle ready for our customers prior to their visit. We dropped the ball big time by not clearly explaining the status of the vehicle. The salesperson in question has been reprimanded for not explicitly following company policy. Again, I am so sorry. - Jeremy Sims, Sales Manager

Good Service

by from San Antonio,TX |

Garth was always attentive, polite and knowlegeable.He answered our questions and and thoroughly assistive through the entire process. We were never given the Hard Sale Attitude. All in all, we enjoyed making the purchase at Alamo Toyota.