Sacramento Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

3610 Fulton Ave, Sacramento, CA 95821

New 877-746-7810 New 877-746-7810
Used 877-898-9935 Used 877-898-9935
Service 866-568-8709 Service 866-568-8709

Come Visit Our Friendly & Helpful Team with Over 5 Acres of New & Used Cars, Trucks & SUV's in Inventory.

Excellent Experience

by from Sacramento, CA |

Found the car I was interested in on their website, and was quickly contacted to come and see it. There was no pressure, simply an enjoyable experience to find a way to get into the car that I really wanted!

Ziad Elsmadi and John Carpenter

by from Rio Linda, CA |

This review is equally for Ziad and John, They work very well as a tag team. Whether we were with John or Ziad, each one listened to our questions and rambling conversations about what we wanted and didn't want. They both exercised great patience, especially with Phyllis (I am an old broad and am good at rambling). They maintained their sense of humor at each and every visit. During the dealership's busy times Ziad and John made us feel like we were the only customers there. They made our visits as stressless as humanly possible. Because of them, and only because of them, we bought our new Dodge Grand Caravan at this dealership. Sacramento Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, John and Ziad are wonderful and honorable representatives of your dealership. They make your dealership look good because of their dedication to your customers. These two wonderful salesmen ARE YOUR DEALERSHIP. Be proud, be very proud to have them on your side. Cash, fortunately I am not writing a review about you... Phyllis

The other guy...

by from Rio Linda, CA |

As In our other review, I will repeat - March 28,016 was a lucky day for us. We stopped by the dealership to have some more questions answered, but our original salesperson, Ziad Elsmadi, had just left. So John Carpenter was there to help us. I sincerely think that John does everything there and doesn't ever eat or sleep EVER! He was on top of things every step of the way during the times we were with him. He is a credit to the Sacramento Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM dealership. I will write more about John in another review. See also the review for Ziad Elsmadi.

A couple of guys...

by from Rio Linda, CA |

March 28, 2016 was my lucky day. I knew the brand, make and model of vehicle my husband and I wanted to purchase. Fortunately, the first person we met was Ziad Elsmadi, a salesman. He is a wonderful salesman, answering our questions, listening to what we did or didn't like about each particular model we saw, etc.. He was always with us when we needed him, but he knew when to step back when My husband needed some private time for discussion. Ziad is a credit to the Sacramento Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM dealership. I will write more about Ziad in another review. See also the review for John Carpenter.

Dodge Caravan SXT

by from Placerville, CA |

We visited several dealerships with mixed results (indifference to our needs, trying to sell us used vehicles, etc). As a three time owner of the Dodge Grand Caravan we were aware of what we wanted. We came to Sacramento dealership with an online copy of a vehicle we wanted to see. To our surprise the vehicle was there!. Salesman Ziad Elsmadi was personable, and immediately brought the vehicle for our attention. The remainder of the purchasing experience was fairly short and only marred with the lack of insurance proof. As it turned out the written proof was removed from the vehicle at the same time the registration was and this was not communicated with those involved.

Friendly Sales People, Knowledgable, Professional

by from Sacramento, CA |

My salesman, Ziad el Smadi, was able to show me the exact car I was looking for, a 2016 Jeep Patriot. He understood I was not looking to buy on my first visit to the dealership. After doing my research, I returned the next day and met with him again. He pulled the car around for me to look at it again, while fully answering all warranty and Jeep related questions. After the car was purchased, Ziad even helped me connect my phone to the BlueTooth, and then took it a step further and drove my new Jeep Patriot back to my house while I followed behind him in my old vehicle. This kind of service is unheard of!! The management team at Chrysler Jeep Dodge was also very professional and worked with me in finding a price that I could work with. I want to thank everyone at this dealership for making buying a new car completely stress free. Trust me- if you know what you want, they will find it on their lot, and work with you to make you a customer. They appreciate the local community buyers, and that is why I bought a maintenance plan and will be going back there for service. Thank you again Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Sacramento!

Best Car Buying Experience I have ever had!

by from Sacramento, CA |

I came by the dealership to see what they could to about a vehicle that I was currently financing, but was upside down on my loan because I owed more than the care was worth. They completely worked with me on my situation and even worked out a deal for me to trade it in for a brand new car! I felt that there was a genuine sincerity from the sales person, Ziad, and with the finance mangers. I was at the dealership for a total of 3 hours, which is the shortest time that it ever took for me to buy a new car. They had accommodated me in every-way and I would not only refer a friend, but I will definitely be back for myself. Again, this was a great buying experience and I really appreciate it. Thanks!