Bill Page Toyota

Service 877-714-5620

Family Owned and Operated for Over 40 Years

Great Experience

by from Hagerstown, MD |

We looked online and found an 08 Honda odyssey at Bill Page. They gave us more than I expected on our trade in and made a fair and square deal on the car we purchased. Will be going back.

SCAMMERSSSS

by from Chantilly, VA |

BE AWARE OF SCAM!!!! They will kiss your butt to sell the car and it seems like you are getting a good deal, but make sure you read EVERYTHING BEFORE SIGN ANYTHING!!!. We were being told that they will give discount on certain products and on the car, but when I checked the finance paper at home, they charged everything full price and added all kinds of fees. When I spoke to salesman (Kwang Kim) and manager they said " why are you bring this up now?" when it has been only about a week...... When we negotiated the price, we set it for certain amount and we were being told that it includes everything such as delivery fee, processing fees and plates but in the paper they included again... If it was different by little bit I would let it go, but the difference was over $3000.... When you buy a car from them make sure bring a CALCULATOR with you!!!! and READ EVERYTHING before you SIGN. Even though they said its 0% interest when you sit down and start calculating it's not 0% interest, its more like 2% interest because they will charge you delivery fee twice and and add unreasonable fees without explanations. If I knew this was gonna happened I wouldn't have gone to THIS DEALERSHIP.... I've had 4 Toyota cars before but this is the treatment I get???. Special Thank you to BILL PAGE TOYOTA because of you guys, I will never buy Toyota again, I just wanted to the royal customer to Toyota but You Guys RUINED it.

Bill Page Toyota Is a winner!

by from Sunrise, Florida |

I am very pleased with the whole car buying experience with all the staff at Bill Page Toyota. They treated me right, gave me a fair deal, and explained the process in a very helpful way. My new 2014 Toyota Corolla is wonderful, problem free, and drives like a dream! It is much better than my big old Maxima. The new technology is amazing, great performance, iPhone Bluetooth through my radio, and fun to drive. I really appreciate the great service that the staff gave me especially from Afroze Khan, an honest, fair sales manager, Ahmed Jama, a salesperson who made sure I was happy (even set up my iPhone to connect to the car, Lorraine Dickerson helped get me the services I needed to make my car last a long time, and Assefa Tesfaye, the finance manager who explained everything and got me exactly what I wanted at a fair price. I will buy from Bill Page again and want to thank everyone for treating me so well. Bill Page Toyota Is a winner! Patrick O'Leary May 20, 2014

Worse customer service

by from Arlington , va |

I wanted to trade my old car for a new car but I decided to not do business with this dealer because the Salesman was extremely cocky and arrogant. I can not believe that management is not doing anymore training for customer service. I am really passionate about not recommend this place to everyone I know.

Bill Page Toyota responded to this review

December 24, 2013

It seems you are very upset and I apologize for you being so. I am truly concerned about the salespersons conduct in which you are referring to. Please email in confidence the Salespersons name, and a little more detail directly relating to your concern. I will help in anyway to to review or otherwise provide additional training if appropriate. Our ultimate goal is Complete Customer Satisfaction, and it seems in this case we have failed. Again,please provide a little further information so we may better serve you and all our valued customers. Respectfully David Boyle Internet Sales Director Bill Page Toyota billpage@billpagetoyota.com

Worst dealership ever

by from Alexandria VA |

The salesman convinced me to buy a used camry which only had 65k miles on it. Took it for a test drive and was a smooth drive, perfect carfax report even though it was only serviced at bill page. Long story short, 30 minutes after leaving the dealership the car literally broke down. Every red light back to the dealership I had to put the gear on park and start up the engine. Stay away from this place its a complete waste of time and energy.

Poor Customer Service/Workmanship

by from Manassas VA |

I bought a Used Camry from this dealer, just to summarize the process was not good. and the sales person was very pushy and he did check my car Vin Number without my authorization to compare prices of how much I paid for it from other dealer. the mangers are confused and most of then unorganized and messy office

horrible customer service!

by from fair fax |

I recently purchased a used car from bill page toyota, I honestly have to say it's the biggest mistake I made!! My sales person Peter Cambell was not helpful and very rude!!! He promised many things to have done on my vehicle that I noticed before driving off the lot, and its been 2weeks since I purchase the car and still no word from hi m ...

horrible run while you can

by from chester va |

i was looking for a used 2006 MAZDA 3 and spoke with one of the sales raps jose garcia for a while after promising me numerous call backs that i have not gotten, and of course after they had told me to submit a credit application, i finally hat gotten a hold of peter keep in mind it took a whole week after i had left vms before... and was told the car had just sold, and on top of that he tried to sell me a MAZDA 6 manual when i had inquired about a automatic... don't bother buying there they will either give you wrong information or sell you a bad car

Great Service Great Price

by from Annandale, VA |

Recently bought a certified toyota, got a very fair deal, and the whole buying experience was prompt and painless

Decent Experience

by from Fairfax, VA |

My second used car purchase here in 6 months. They do get decent quality used vehicles with low mileage, which was my pursuit. Very laid back sales people, not a whole lot of flexibility in their 'internet pricing.' I always use an independent mechanic to check out a used car before I buy it so I know just what I'm getting. Overall a decent experience at Bill Page, and I would recommend Peter Cambell to work with on your purchase.

Used Truck Toyota Sales

by from Rockville, MD |

Test a couple to Tacomas. Liked the V6 Tacoma. The deal stopped at $500 difference. Not sure why Used car/truck manager still employed. Market is really bad and sales is really hurting. Did not bring the deal up to upper management. Lost interest in dealing with Bill Page used car/truck sales.