Red McCombs Toyota Scion

8330 IH 10 West, San Antonio, TX 78230

Used 210-787-4246

Toyota Corolla 2010

by from San Antonio, TX |

I always go to this dealership. Very reliable. I bought couple of cars and this is the third car buying from them. The sales representative was excellent when we went the second day. The first day he was using the statement "it is expensive" every time we asked about any car which I disliked the most. When he understood that we are potential buyers then he started being professional and took care of us in an excellent manner. No complaints against him at all. We disliked the representative who was processing our loan as he was not approachable at all and was not willing to answer my questions. We ended up taking the extended warranty depending on what he told and it ended up to be something wrong. According to him it is 7yrs from the day we purchased the car but I ended up later receiving a letter with coverage saying that it is from the time the car was manufactured where I lost two years of coverage as I purchased used vehicle from 2010. I called them to figure out the problem but no one returned my call. I would like to suggest not to fall for their extended warranty....Ont he whole the experience turned out to be good becuase of the sales representative.

Not faithful to agreement

by from San Antonio |

I went to get a scion tc and was quoted a price in the afternoon, then I told them I was going to come back in the evening to purchase. They said they were going to hold the car. When I was on the way back the vehicle was "sold" even though I told them I was in-route with the money and they still have the car on their inventory. Not cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red McCombs Toyota Scion responded to this review

June 11, 2012

Hello, I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience here at Red McCombs Toyota. Please contact our GM, Jim Mangano. We would like to take action to make sure this does not happen to another customer.Thank you.

Bought used car.

by from Hallettsville, Texas |

Attention by salesman (Ansilmo) was excellent...not pushy, no false handshake, etc. The selection was made and the paperwork processed by loan guy (Harvey) was fast and efficient. I felt it was a good deal which is rare at a used lot.