Universal Auto Plaza

1500 NW S Outer Rd, Blue Springs, MO 64015

Used 866-429-6486 Used 866-429-6486

Universal Auto is not your typical car dealer! We offer Great Vehicles at Great Values with Great Service!!!

Fantastic Experience!

by from Kansas City, MO |

We saw a vehicle on Cars.com and went to Universal specifically for that car. Initially we thought we were just looking. Our credit isn't great and we were prepared to be told no. Randle helped us get right into a test drive. He said, "we will find a way for you guys to leave here with this car tonight." That's exactly what they did. From Randle in sales to Randy and Justin in finance everyone was incredibly helpful and kind. I never felt pressured once. They helped us get financed and even shopped around to get us an additional 5 year warranty. I could not have possibly been more pleased with our experience at Universal. I would recommend this dealer and certainly plan to return for our next vehicle purchases.

Highly recommend

by from Kansas city |

We found a car on Universal's website we liked so we sent them a message online. The next day Fred called me. After talking to the finance gentleman we didn't think we were going to be able to get the car. Fred called us and told us to go ahead and come in and see what they could do. Randy and Fred did everything they could so we were able to get the car! As a young woman, I feel completely comfortable and safe working with any of the gentleman at this dealership! They were amazing! They are up front and honest about the vehicle and the financing. They also really care about their customers and do everything they can to help! I would recommend this dealership to anyone and I know I will be coming back! Victoria D. - new owner of a beautiful 2008 Dodge Durango!

Brandon

by from Blue springs mo |

Had a great experience! Very Fast and Easy! I worked with Michael and he made it a great experience!

awesome service, really personable

by from Kansas City, MO |

Owner, Scott, is very nice and easy to work with. I have bought 3 from him now and each time I am treated fairly on trade in value. Quality cars! Great to work with!!

Very nice people and very nice vehicles

by from Des Moines, IA |

Me and my family came from Iowa to purchase a vehicle. They had the best price online than everyone else. They provided us with mechanical history from its past and what work they have done. Very nice people, we worked with Chris who was very very good to us. Thank you all so much

Someone refereed me and they were all great

by from Kansas City, MO |

I was referred to this dealership by my doctor and I really appreciate everything they have done for me. I don't have the greatest credit and they still were able to help me out. I love love love my SUV it has everything I wanted!!!

Highly Recommend

by from Independence, MO |

My girlfriend and I just moved to Kansas City and my grandparents were helping me find/buy a new car. They said they found universal online and were impressed with the reviews. They came out first and found us a new vehicle. They came home really excited and spoke very highly about everyone there. We came in to sign the paper work and we agreed with every nice thing they had to say. Everyone was great and we cant wait to start driving our new car in our new city

Pressure fee dealership

by from Oak Grove, MO |

Before coming to universal I was went to two different dealerships and really wasn't happy with how they were. I was nervous for my first time buying and they continued to try and force me into something I didn't even want. I met Chris at universal and he was truly great and treated me right. I told him my price range and we took a walk through the lot and he told me about all my options. We narrowed it down to two and I drove both and took my pick. He gave me his honest suggestions and let me make my own decision. It was a great experience and I would recommend them to everyone

Best Place to Buy a Used Car!

by from Independence, Mo. |

Our sales person Randall was great all the staff were friendly and easy going. I came in thinking it would be hard to get financing but wanted a good deal. I told them what I needed and they made it happen. I did have a bankruptcy 2 years ago and they got me the deal I wanted on the vehicle I wanted. Low interest and low payments. Best buying experience ever and I have bought quite a few cars in my 55 years.

Nice vehicles to choose from and good prices too

by from Blue Springs, MO |

I came to universal in need of a new car and wasn't quite sure what I wanted. My father and I were greeted by Chris and he began to talk about what was available for me. After narrowing it down to two SUVs I was literally just a coin flip away from deciding what I wanted. Chris talked about the pros to each one and it made my decision much easier to make. He was great to work with and we had a really good time doing it.