Universal Auto Plaza

1500 NW S Outer Rd, Blue Springs, MO 64015

Used 866-429-6486 Used866-429-6486

Universal Auto is not your typical car dealer! We offer Great Vehicles at Great Values with Great Service!!!

Good experience...and so much more. !

by from st joseph, mo |

Thank you Universal Auto for allowing us to buy the vehicle we wanted without too much of a hassle. The car buying experience here is far superior to other dealerships. They will work with you. Thank you Fred, Randy and Justin. You were all a pleasure. Hope we weren't too hard on you.

Very pleased with the experience

by from Parkville, MO |

The overall experience with Universal was excellent. Both Jake (sales) and Randy (the final paperwork) were great. Both were very friendly and there was never any of that uncomfortable pressure that you get at some places. I was very pleased with both the value of the vehicle that I purchased and the amount that they gave me for my trade-in. It was very obvious during the test drive that the rotor needed to be replaced. Buying the vehicle anyway with that knowledge was my decision, but I was surprised that this wasn't something that would be fixed prior to putting the vehicle on the lot. I had no issues stopping, so it didn't seem to pose a safety issue.

May 4, 2016

Thanks for your business Kevin! We appreciate it! We will contact you to schedule your vehicle in to replace your rotors at your earliest convenience.

Car reveiw

by from Blue springs, mo |

Amazing service by all employees. Very helpful. Gets done things as fast as possible.

May 4, 2016

Thanks Shawna!!! We appreciate your business!!! Enjoy your BMW!

Awesomeness!!!

by from Weatherby Lake, Mo |

After speaking with Randy and Rick I am totally sold on this dealership and will never buy again from the large dealerships trying to line their pockets. The buying process was easy, quick, personally tailored and simple. I had an opportunity to interact with other employees in different areas; they were on top of their game. The car I was interested in was ready to be drive and buy. Not only that, I was able to communicate with Rick on a personal basis and felt as though I were meeting up with long ago friends. I received "red carpet" service so to speak and would very highly recommend them. We all have our favorite vendors we work with. Now, I have an awesome group to add and complete my list. Thank you everyone at Universal!!!!

April 16, 2016

Congratulations and thanks for your business!!! We appreciate it!!!

Outstanding Folks

by from Blue Springs MO |

I purchased a truck and a car the same day. The process was easy and the folks very courteous. When it was discovered a ball joint and shock needed replaced on the truck, the repairs were made without charge before delivery of the vehicle. The car had just been received by UP the day I bought it and they went though it and fixed everything that needed fixed, without charge. Great folks who give great service and stand behind their words.

April 17, 2016

Thanks Wayne, We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!!!

Great Place to purchase a vehicle

by from Kansas City, MO |

This was the best experience I have had to purchase a vehicle. I purchased my Scion tC from here two weeks ago. When I got there the manager, Randy, asked our salesman, Jim, to pull the car into the garage so I could see the car in the light. Everyone there was professional, nice, and helpful. Thank you for making this process flawless and I LOVE my new car!

April 16, 2016

Congratulations Kaylea, We appreciate your business!!!

Solid team, really has it streamlined and friendly

by from St. Joseph Mo |

From the beginning, I was happy with how my deal was processed. I never felt pressured at all and did not see even once what a lot of the shady dealerships try and pull to get you to buy a car. it was simple and straightforward and I did my business with Rick Pena, who I would recommend to anyone looking for a car. I used Cars.com to get here and I'm glad I did end up here. a 5 star experience thru and thru.

May 4, 2016

Thanks for your business Earl, we appreciate you making the drive here from St Joe!!!

Fantastic Experience!

by from Kansas City, MO |

We saw a vehicle on Cars.com and went to Universal specifically for that car. Initially we thought we were just looking. Our credit isn't great and we were prepared to be told no. Randle helped us get right into a test drive. He said, "we will find a way for you guys to leave here with this car tonight." That's exactly what they did. From Randle in sales to Randy and Justin in finance everyone was incredibly helpful and kind. I never felt pressured once. They helped us get financed and even shopped around to get us an additional 5 year warranty. I could not have possibly been more pleased with our experience at Universal. I would recommend this dealer and certainly plan to return for our next vehicle purchases.

March 4, 2016

Thank you for your business. We appreciate it!!!

Highly recommend

by from Kansas city |

We found a car on Universal's website we liked so we sent them a message online. The next day Fred called me. After talking to the finance gentleman we didn't think we were going to be able to get the car. Fred called us and told us to go ahead and come in and see what they could do. Randy and Fred did everything they could so we were able to get the car! As a young woman, I feel completely comfortable and safe working with any of the gentleman at this dealership! They were amazing! They are up front and honest about the vehicle and the financing. They also really care about their customers and do everything they can to help! I would recommend this dealership to anyone and I know I will be coming back! Victoria D. - new owner of a beautiful 2008 Dodge Durango!

March 4, 2016

Thank you, we appreciate your business!!!

Brandon

by from Blue springs mo |

Had a great experience! Very Fast and Easy! I worked with Michael and he made it a great experience!