Jordan Ford

13010 Interstate 35, San Antonio, TX 78233

New 888-476-4089
Used 888-839-1387
Service 877-438-8064

You can trust that JORDAN FORD will find the RIGHT car for you!

SERVICE AFTER THE SALE

by from CONVERSE, TEXAS |

I AM A REPEAT BUYER AT JORDAN DUE TO LOW PRESSURE. I BOUGHT 3 CARS THERE AND THEN I BOUGHT A THUNDERBIRD ELSEWHERE BECAUSE THEY HAD NONE. THEY SERVICE IT AS IF THEY DID THE SALE.

Quick Response

by from San Antonio, TX |

The vehicle I inquired about was no longer available at the dealership. The dealership responded to my inquiry very quickly to inform me, but did not offer any further assistance. I was surprised that there were no alternative suggestions, attempts to bring me into the dealer or any follow up emails. It is as if because I asked about a vehicle they no longer own that I must no longer be in the market for anything else. Even though they did not follow up or suggest anything else, I did not have any direct conversations via phone or at the dealer, so therefore I cannot say I would or would not buy from them. I can however say that if this is an example of how they follow up and go out of their way to help, then it is telling of how the after sale service would be.

Jordan Ford responded to this review

August 5, 2013

thank you for the information. In order for us to proceed with a resolution we will need more information. Can you please contact me for a detail explanation of what did or did not occur. Toby johnson tjohnson@jordanford.com General Sales Manager Jordan Ford Ltd.