Jordan Ford

13010 Interstate 35, San Antonio, TX 78233

New 888-476-4089
Used 888-839-1387
Service 877-438-8064

You can trust that JORDAN FORD will find the RIGHT car for you!

David & Cathy

by from From Saint Paul, Minnesota--Happy to be Texan. |

Jordan Ford WON US BACK! My wife, our young son and I within the last few months moved across country and relocated in the San Antonio area. Shortly thereafter, I brought our 2000 F-150 in for routine servicing but our initial experience was, at that time, it enough for us to never want to return again for the same type of unprofessional behavior and corresponding treatment. NONETHELESS, LOYAL TO FORD AND COMMITTED TO OUR PREVIOUS LONG TERM EXPERIENCE with our Ford dealership family at Inver Grove Ford in Minnesota, and after further consideration I decided to give this Jordan Ford dealership a second chance. I called and set up our service appointment, and correspondingly RECEIVED OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM START TO FINISH. Especially noteworthy of recognition and our gratitude were the OUTSTANDING and PROFESSIONAL employees Vickey Elkey, Jesse and Christina with quality leadership administered by Coby Welsh. WE ARE GLAD TO BE BACK!!! YOU WON US OVER. Additionally noteworthy, while waiting for my F-150 to be serviced, I sat in Henry's in-store cafe. Clearly while waiting, there was a strong number of combat experienced military service veterans who shared with me how they call Jordan Ford their HOME dealership.

January 12, 2015

Dave and Cathy, Thank you very much for the second chance and I am very glad that we met your expectations this time. I hope that it will be ok to pass your comments on to all the personnel involved. Jerry

Worth the wait

by from San Antonio, Texas |

Staff is always friendly. Service is a little slow but it is usually worth the wait. Love the rewards program. The facilities were under renovation.

Owner

by from Cibolo, Texas |

I appreciate the immediate attention upon arrival.

Great service clean facility.

by from San Antonio, TX |

Service was great and staff were professional. Very helpful personal.

Jordan Ford Experience

by from San Antonio, Texas |

Rowdy was the salesman I worked with who made buying a Ford F150 truck from Jordan an enjoyable experience. He was extremely knowledgeable and personable while facilitating the entire purchasing process. I'll recommended him to my friends, family, and co-workers that are looking to purchase a vehicle in Texas.

Great service, friendly reliable sales folks

by from san marcos, TX |

Justin Curtis was friendly, reliable and a great sales person. The overall experience purchasing our car was fast and a good experience with this dealership. We had some mechanical problems shortly after purchase but Jordan has been prompt and reliable with handling the car trouble of our high mileage vehicle. We would recommend this place to any friends or family!

May 21, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful review, Hatchett! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you! Take care!

great service

by from Cibilo, tx |

I have my CMax serviced here, I purchased my vehicle in Albuquerque NM prior to moving to Tx.

Oil change

by from Cibolo, Texas |

I saw my car being moved out of shop and about 15 minutes later I had to ask someone other than Jom who was service person, if my car was done. Another service person helped me.

May 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, Patricia. We hope everything was completed to your satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you again!

Good experience overall

by from Austin, TX |

Bought 2012 Ram pickup in April. Sales process was hassle free. Not real negotiable on price. Insisted on including the dealer "Peace of Mind" warranty. Which I did not really need due to extended warranty I had arranged by third party. $500 I really did not care to spend. But when vehicle developed an exhaust leak three weeks later they did fix it at no cost to me.

Nothing but the best.

by from Universal City, Texas |

The experience and outcome were great. I had a spray on bedliner done to my F150. They were able to take my truck on same day notice, drop me off at home and do a great job in less time then advised. Will be having more work and accessories added to my truck.

May 21, 2015

We're glad to hear the spray-on bedliner was done to your satisfaction, Gloria! When you're ready to add more to your truck, we will be more than happy to assist you! Take care!

Service is always A+

by from San Antonio, Texas |

Every time i go there i receive fast reliable service. Thank You All!