Jordan Ford

13010 Interstate 35, San Antonio, TX 78233

New 888-476-4089
Used 888-839-1387
Service 877-438-8064

You can trust that JORDAN FORD will find the RIGHT car for you!

3rd time buyer-Just keeps getting better

by from Schertz, TX |

Thank goodness for JD (Sales Manager), Cody (Sales) & Tony (Finance)!!! We went in thinking it was gonna be easy because we had "secured" financing from our credit union. Boy were we wrong. JD, Cody & Tony went above & beyond,not to mention several hours & phone calls between the credit union to turn our nightmare from the credit union into an awesome deal that fit our needs! This was our 3rd vehicle (a Chevy, & 2 Dodges)we purchased there. I do not buy Fords personally, however, I will not buy anywhere else!!

December 10, 2014

Thank you for your business. We appreciate all feedback and hearing we did a great job will be passed on to those involved. Thank you again.

Great overall Experience

by from New Braunfels, TX |

We visited the used lot in Universal City on Pat Booker, we did not have the intentions of purchasing a vehicle when we went in but landed such a good deal on our Mazdaspeed 3 we couldn't pass it up. Our salesman Chuck Taylor was awesome! He helped us the entire way through the process and was doing everything he could to ensure us that we were getting a good deal. I would recommend anyone to go see Chuck and the other guys at the Jordan Ford used car lot on Pat Booker they are awesome!

December 11, 2014

Thank you very much for your feedback. I will pass it on to Chuck Taylor. If we can be of service to you in the future please give us a call.

Great Truck, Great Price...

by from San Antonio, TX |

After visiting 7 different dealerships looking for a (2011-2012) Ford F-150 Platinum with under 35K miles. I found myself at Jordan Ford Used Cars on Pat Booker Rd. The staff there was extremely helpful in locating the specific vehicle I wanted and after some skillful negotiation we were able to reach a price that we could both live with. Although I feel as my research and extensive bargaining might have put me on the better side of the deal. I got the truck I wanted at almost wholesale price. Again, I would like to applaud the sales staff and sales manager for really taking everything I wanted into consideration. I never felt pressure, got the vehicle I wanted and was out the door in 2.5 hours (They had to wash/detail and fill the truck with fuel). I was extremely pleased with the entire process. They even showed me "how the sausage is made" sort of speak. If you are in the market for a used vehicle, I would suggest you go see Chuck and Mike at the Jordan Ford - Used Cars in Universal City, you won't regret it. The next time I am in the market for another vehicle, they will be the first stop on my list.

December 11, 2014

I know this is a little late but thank you very much for your business and feedback.

SERVICE AFTER THE SALE

by from CONVERSE, TEXAS |

I AM A REPEAT BUYER AT JORDAN DUE TO LOW PRESSURE. I BOUGHT 3 CARS THERE AND THEN I BOUGHT A THUNDERBIRD ELSEWHERE BECAUSE THEY HAD NONE. THEY SERVICE IT AS IF THEY DID THE SALE.

Quick Response

by from San Antonio, TX |

The vehicle I inquired about was no longer available at the dealership. The dealership responded to my inquiry very quickly to inform me, but did not offer any further assistance. I was surprised that there were no alternative suggestions, attempts to bring me into the dealer or any follow up emails. It is as if because I asked about a vehicle they no longer own that I must no longer be in the market for anything else. Even though they did not follow up or suggest anything else, I did not have any direct conversations via phone or at the dealer, so therefore I cannot say I would or would not buy from them. I can however say that if this is an example of how they follow up and go out of their way to help, then it is telling of how the after sale service would be.

August 5, 2013

thank you for the information. In order for us to proceed with a resolution we will need more information. Can you please contact me for a detail explanation of what did or did not occur. Toby johnson tjohnson@jordanford.com General Sales Manager Jordan Ford Ltd.