Universal Toyota

New 877-694-7170
Used 866-383-1407
Service 888-627-2301

Home Of The Real Deal

Easy purchase and a fair price.

by from San Antonio, TX |

Had a great experience buying a used car from Universal Toyota. Found the model I was looking for on cars.com while waiting in another dealer's showroom. In a few short minutes and before the other dealer's sales rep came back to his desk, I received email on my smartphone from Paul Garcia at Universal, with good answers to a couple of questions I had about the listing. It turned out that the other dealer had sold the car I was looking at and didn't have another one I liked on their lot, so my next move was a drive across town to Universal. Paul welcomed us, we went on a test drive and within half an hour of the drive, we agreed on a price and bought the car. This is the third used car I've purchased from a Red McCombs dealership. They've all been solid cars at a fair price.

July 30, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us some positive feedback! We look forward to working with you again for your next vehicle purchase!

Great experience at Universal Toyota

by from Schertz, Tx |

Responded to a sales flyer from Universal Toyota. The sales manager met me at the door and said he would assign his best person to help me...that turned out to be Trevor Browning. Great guy...he showed me severally cars and quickly zeroed in on what I was looking for, a 2"014 Toyota Sienna XLE. There was no haggling, no back and forth...I told him what payments I wanted and he delivered. I drove home in my new Sienna with the feeling I had made a friend. Trevor's parting words were "don't be a stranger!" Best car buying experience ever.

Fantastic Service

by from Schertz, TX |

I have been a customer of Universal Toyota for around 16 years. I have found myself needing to trade my present car and buy a used car that provided me with small payments. Patrick McNeil listened to my story and really did everything in his power to provide me with what I needed. He went above and beyond to help me. I really do appreciate all that he did for me. He helped me when I really needed some help. I love my new, used, car!

Fantastic Experience!

by from San Antonio |

My wife and I had an incredible experience at Universal Toyota Used Cars in San Antonio this weekend. I had found a 2002 Toyota Tundra online that seemed to be just what I was looking for. I called Paul Anthony Garcia and told him I was very interested in the vehicle. He sent me additional pictures and I set up an appointment to see the vehicle and purchase it. Since the truck had just arrived, it was waiting for make-ready. Paul immediately saw to it that the truck was next in line for make-ready and even did some of the work himself (in hot San Antonio weather no less) so that it would be ready when I arrived. He went the extra mile again and again as he answered all of my questions and helped me arrange for payment. He wanted me to drive the truck home as badly as I did! Carlos Zuniga also assisted Paul throughout this process and was very kind and helpful to my wife and mother-in-law who were waiting for me in the car. I would recommend anyone and everyone to Universal Toyota and in fact, have recommended them to a close friend even today. Their prompt service, knowledge of their industry, and consistent professionalism cannot be rivaled anywhere as far as I?m concerned. Tom

MICHAEL SALAS is the one to see!!!!!!

by from San Antonio Texas |

Michael salas from universal toyota San Antonio is awesome! He is the person you need to see !!! Awesome guy he's got us into a great car! And quick! I wish we would have came to him to begin with rather then going to any other place . It was quick and stress free!

Amazing satisfaction of our Toyota

by from Texas |

We bought a tundra recently from Dan Lathers. Dan really cares about his customers. You get a real vibe from him that he is there to help you and inform you of your options and not make it feel like he's trying to make money off of you or that your just a customer, he makes you feel like family. Dan also is very knowledgable and doesn't promise anything that he can't uphold. If he says something is going to happen it happens. He also was very good on follow up calls to ensure everything was good. He doesn't call to beg for referals like most, he calls to ensure that I am satisfied and if there is anything he can help my with on my purchase. He is a great guy, he served our country and is very interested in your needs instead of his own or what his bosses say to do. I highly recommend speaking with him if you are in the market for a vehicle. Weather it may be a new Toyota or a preowned vehicle. He treats you right, with honesty and the way you would treat your own family.

Horrible

by from San antonio |

They are so slow its crazy i asked them to put on a gasket they are taking a week and they said I'll have my car two days ago. They didn't even touch my car and they lied to me and Ihad to threat them by calling cooperate and they said I'll have my car tomorrow morning. I'll never go back there

January 15, 2014

Pat we are very sorry for the experience you had. Thanks for taking the time out to let us know how we are doing this way we can improve in areas.

Excellent service

by from Texas |

Excellent customer service, very friendly, looking several options to make me feel comfortable. Good quality and service.

January 15, 2014

Karl thanks for allowing us to help you! Also thanks for taking the time to tell us how we are doing!!

Bait and switch

by from San antonio |

Careful with these guys. Was quoted a really good price over the internet . Emailed and texted the salesperson.to make sure this price was correct and twice he stated yes. When I called him to confirm the price he said he made a mistake. When I told him to forget about me going there, he quoted me another price which was a little more than the original quote but still a good deal but I needed to buy that same day. I told him I would get my loan first and after I got my loan I texted him to see if I can get the car for the second qoute he gave me. He texted me that the car was price incorrect. Basically since I had gotten my loan first, they couldn't manipulate the numbers and sell me the car at the original price quote. For inexperience buyers be careful if they do the loan for you, they will give u a great price on a car but will trick u with the finance numbers which is why the saleperson told me he could do all that stuff for me. For the managers at universal Toyota if u read this I have all the text and emails and hopefully u guys change your practices.

September 16, 2013

We are very sorry for the experience you had here. We will make sure we look into this. Again sorry for the experience.

Great Dealership

by from San Antonio TX |

Overall my experience with this dealership has been very positive. I ended up buying a new 2013 Toyota crewcab 4WD Tundra. The truck is awesome! In a couple of years, when it is time to replace my wife's car, I will be calling Universal Toyota, "Home of the Real Deal". My sales associate, Greg Joseph, knows his stuff.

August 20, 2013

Robert Miller thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write us this review! We are extremely over joyed with the service you received from Gregg, can't wait to help you when its time to replace your wife's car!

Universal Toyota new car experience

by from Universal City, TX |

My wife and I had a good buying experience at Universal Toyota in-spite of the fact we did not buy a car. Salesmen, John and Nathan, helped us a lot as well as Mike, one of the managers. We were trying to trade in our 2012 Camry Hybrid for a 2013 Venza as we really needed more cargo space and a vehicle easier for me to get into with my back problems. The math just did not work so we will be content with the Camry as it is really a neat car with loads of high tech equipment.

August 8, 2013

Darwin Gaile Gordon thanks for taking the time out to tell us about you experience. We know your busy and keep us in mind for the next time your ready for new vehicle. Thanks again!!