Universal Toyota

Service 888-627-2301

Home Of The Real Deal

Outstanding

by from San Antonio, TX |

Easy sale, really enjoyed experience!! Highly recommend!!

August 28, 2012

Glad we could make this easy and an enjoyable experience! Thanks for the great feedback!

MICHAEL SALAS is the one to see!!!!!!

by from San Antonio Texas |

Michael salas from universal toyota San Antonio is awesome! He is the person you need to see !!! Awesome guy he's got us into a great car! And quick! I wish we would have came to him to begin with rather then going to any other place . It was quick and stress free!

Amazing satisfaction of our Toyota

by from Texas |

We bought a tundra recently from Dan Lathers. Dan really cares about his customers. You get a real vibe from him that he is there to help you and inform you of your options and not make it feel like he's trying to make money off of you or that your just a customer, he makes you feel like family. Dan also is very knowledgable and doesn't promise anything that he can't uphold. If he says something is going to happen it happens. He also was very good on follow up calls to ensure everything was good. He doesn't call to beg for referals like most, he calls to ensure that I am satisfied and if there is anything he can help my with on my purchase. He is a great guy, he served our country and is very interested in your needs instead of his own or what his bosses say to do. I highly recommend speaking with him if you are in the market for a vehicle. Weather it may be a new Toyota or a preowned vehicle. He treats you right, with honesty and the way you would treat your own family.

Horrible

by from San antonio |

They are so slow its crazy i asked them to put on a gasket they are taking a week and they said I'll have my car two days ago. They didn't even touch my car and they lied to me and Ihad to threat them by calling cooperate and they said I'll have my car tomorrow morning. I'll never go back there

January 15, 2014

Pat we are very sorry for the experience you had. Thanks for taking the time out to let us know how we are doing this way we can improve in areas.

Excellent service

by from Texas |

Excellent customer service, very friendly, looking several options to make me feel comfortable. Good quality and service.

January 15, 2014

Karl thanks for allowing us to help you! Also thanks for taking the time to tell us how we are doing!!

Bait and switch

by from San antonio |

Careful with these guys. Was quoted a really good price over the internet . Emailed and texted the salesperson.to make sure this price was correct and twice he stated yes. When I called him to confirm the price he said he made a mistake. When I told him to forget about me going there, he quoted me another price which was a little more than the original quote but still a good deal but I needed to buy that same day. I told him I would get my loan first and after I got my loan I texted him to see if I can get the car for the second qoute he gave me. He texted me that the car was price incorrect. Basically since I had gotten my loan first, they couldn't manipulate the numbers and sell me the car at the original price quote. For inexperience buyers be careful if they do the loan for you, they will give u a great price on a car but will trick u with the finance numbers which is why the saleperson told me he could do all that stuff for me. For the managers at universal Toyota if u read this I have all the text and emails and hopefully u guys change your practices.

September 16, 2013

We are very sorry for the experience you had here. We will make sure we look into this. Again sorry for the experience.

Great Dealership

by from San Antonio TX |

Overall my experience with this dealership has been very positive. I ended up buying a new 2013 Toyota crewcab 4WD Tundra. The truck is awesome! In a couple of years, when it is time to replace my wife's car, I will be calling Universal Toyota, "Home of the Real Deal". My sales associate, Greg Joseph, knows his stuff.

August 20, 2013

Robert Miller thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write us this review! We are extremely over joyed with the service you received from Gregg, can't wait to help you when its time to replace your wife's car!

Universal Toyota new car experience

by from Universal City, TX |

My wife and I had a good buying experience at Universal Toyota in-spite of the fact we did not buy a car. Salesmen, John and Nathan, helped us a lot as well as Mike, one of the managers. We were trying to trade in our 2012 Camry Hybrid for a 2013 Venza as we really needed more cargo space and a vehicle easier for me to get into with my back problems. The math just did not work so we will be content with the Camry as it is really a neat car with loads of high tech equipment.

August 8, 2013

Darwin Gaile Gordon thanks for taking the time out to tell us about you experience. We know your busy and keep us in mind for the next time your ready for new vehicle. Thanks again!!

Poor follow up

by from Universal City, TX |

Ordered a part ten (10) working days ago today. Called inquiring about part. Put on "ignore" (hold) for more than three minutes. "Part is in". Asked when was Universal Toyota going to call me about part being in. Put back on "ignore" hence this review.

July 24, 2013

Unkl ed very sorry for the service you received. Thanks for giving us feed back so we can work on our mistakes. If you need further assistants please email cschroeder@redmac.net. Sorry again

Disappointed with service on my car

by from san antonio |

I made an appointment for a repair, I was a taken to my advisor, he just stared at me until I greeted him, Sammy was his name. He quoted me for major repair, breaks there was a special, he said, and inspection sticker. When I asked about the breaks, he said I can give 10% on breaks but I cant give you a rental. I need the rental for work so I opted out of the breaks. I was called early the next day, saying that my car was ready. I paid without hesitation. Few days later I get stopped by a officer. Expired inspection. I called Universal, no apology. I went in for my inspection I waited almost 2 hrs. No apology. I wont go back to Universal Toyota.

April 8, 2013

Mona1lisa we are very sorry for the service you received. Thanks for taking the time out about your service so we can improve in that area.

Ripp off

by from San Antonio Tx |

I went here to buy a yaris they had for sale on car.com, when we finished the paper work , they added 500 dollars to the selling price of the car, when I asked what was the 500.00 dollars addon for the manager told me HIS WORDS we can not take a 1800 dollar loss on the car, I told him I was paying the price on the window which was advertised, He told me I did not have to buy the car well after 3 trips and over 12 hours I finially got to his boss over in the new car dealership and they sold me the car for the selling price and removed the 500.00 dollars, So watch these scammers close when you are doing the paperwork