Mercedes-Benz of El Paso

1122 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925

New 888-817-1852
Used 888-581-3774
Service 888-239-1194

World Class Service. World Class Selection.

Great experience

by from El Paso, TX |

From the point of making contact with the Service Department until completion of the repairs the customer service was excellent. As a whole it was painless... Thank you!!!

Poor Service & Leadership from the top down

by from El Paso, TX |

Although I heard of and personally know one person who sold their VW or Benz because of the terrible service department. I regretfully purchased a Benz. Although I was smart enough to buy from Tucson, unfortunately I have to have it serviced in El Paso. Hopeful that the new west side VW location will provide more care to their customers & will expand to service Mercedes. In the future, I won't waste additional time dealing with the service manager, it's evident he sets the low standard for the staff.

Bad service

by from El paso, tx |

They're great when they SELL you the car of course. The are the worst when it comes to customer service from day one after taking the car home.I agree 100% with the last post, you have to chase them around to get a response and almost beg for good service.

Horrible service center

by from El Paso, TX |

Horrible service center. Very difficult to get a call back from my service person. I felt that I was chasing after him rather than him contacting me. Took 2 days for him to call me back. Had the same problem after I received my car and had to return it. Would NOT recommend this service center at all. Had better service at a Chevy service center. Expected far, far better service from a Mercedes Benz service center.

Mercedes-Benz of El Paso responded to this review

August 26, 2012

Thank you for the feedback. We're truly sorry to hear that your experience was less than exceptional. Our goal is to provide the best experience to all our customers. In order to correct the problems and resolve these issues, we need to first confirm some details about your visit (staff names, your name, etc). Please email eroskam@hoyfox.com. Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

GREAT SERVICE! INTERNET DEPARTMENT WAS GREAT

by from El Paso, Tx |

Thanks to the Mercedes Staff, it was a great experience to work with Edie, the internet department is great, and the product is just the best! thank you again. LC