Northway Automotive

657 State Route 15, Lake Hopatcong, NJ 07849

Used 866-761-5987

Happy Customer

by from Morris plains nj |

The process was a breeze and they were honest from the beginning. Didn't need to put any money down to hold the car if I didn't want to which I did because I wanted to do business with them. It was a very comfortable atmosphere. It was nice to go to a dealer and not feel that pressure as soon as you pull in the lot. Chris and Jerry made things a lot easier. Great cars for great prices looking forward to actually have a used car dealer I can recommend to people.

Hassle free car purchase

by from Parsippany, NJ |

Purchased a used 06 Nissan Maxima. Carfax report was free & clean report. Vehicle was in great condition. Jerry showed me the car and took it for test drive. Finished the buying process same day and purchase was smooth without any trouble or delay. I am very happy with the car purchase.

Finally found my Car

by from Morris Plains, NJ |

I was looking for used Honda Accord. Northway automotive had one for sale, car was in great condition and Jerry was very helpful and is a pleasure to do business with. He didn?t push me to choose any other car. Car purchase was very smooth. I would definitely consider this place for my next car purchase and strongly recommend to my friends.

Happy owner of Ford F-150

by from Freehold, NJ |

I had been to several dealers for a used Ford F-150 pickup. They were all in need of work and overpriced. The truck I purchased ran well, was in excellent condition inside and out and had current service records. Jerry and I agreed on a reasonable price in five minutes that included a warranty. I would consider them again the next time I need a car.

good experience

by from jersey city, nj |

I purchased a 2007 acura rdx from this dealer. I got a fair value on my trade and the experience was good overall. I would buy from Northway again.

HAPPY NEW OWNER OF 2006 JEEEP LIBERTY !

by from Rockaway NJ |

I recently purchased a 06' Jeep Liberty and I'm thrilled with the Truck & customer service, and will recommend Chris to all my friends and business associates. Thank you for your professional and kind manner Chris! Best New Year to you 2014! Cher

Total Win

by from Newark, NJ |

I did a lot of research on the type of car I wanted and then called several dealers from Cars.com to inquire about prices/deals/availability. When I spoke to Jerry at Northway I was immediately impressed by the non-car salesman-like attitude he had over the phone. He spoke to me like a person and not like bait. He answered all of my questions in depth and even made me laugh. I felt comfortable. I decided right then that I would visit Northway first to check out the Jeep Liberty I saw online. From the moment I walked in Jerry was exactly like he was on the phone. Friendly and personable and I never once felt like he was TRYING to sell me a car. Needless to say, within an hour of walking in I had test driven the Jeep, signed the papers and drove off the lot. I am VERY pleased with my purchase. Great service. Great price. Great experience.

1998 Nissan Frontier

by from Cresco PA |

Jerry and Chris are great guys.No pressure sales people.We were happy with the trade in allowance,they made the whole process easy.If you're looking for a clean late model car,see this dealership.They have a nice selection by the lake

Honest business

by from Somerset County, NJ |

I wanted a very specific 5-speed Subaru Forrester, and Jerry had just the car I wanted. He was very accommodating in scheduling time for my husband and me (and was incredibly patient with our 4 year old who was with us! There were actually toys for him! Awesome!) From the beginning, he trusted us, and we trusted him, which made us very comfortable dealing with him. The car was clean as a whistle, inside and out. We had a trade in, and the whole process went so smoothly. Jerry is a man of his word, and stands by his business and cars.

Good prices and Great Service

by from Long Island NY |

My wife and I were looking for a clean used vehicle. After searching cars.com for couple of weeks we found amazing price on a 2003 Acura MDX Touring edition from Northway Automotive. After scheduling an appointment with dealer to make sure vehicle and price were accurate we drove over 1 hour to see this car. And were we amazed. Vehicle was better than on pictures. Clean with no dents or any damage, and no funny odor/smells if you know what i mean. Test drive went great, fresh oil and brakes on vehicle, Jerry offered us a good deal on a extended Warranty and we purchased it. Paperwork process went smooth and we drove away in our new car. We waited over 2 months to see if any issues will arise with our new vehicle to leave a review. Up to this day car is running smooth without any issues/problems, and still had no use of extended service contract. Overall our experince with this dealer was great. Thank You Jerry for good deal on our new car.