Gunn Honda

14610 IH 10 West, San Antonio, TX 78249

Used 210-680-3371

Worst dealership experience

by from San Antonio, TX |

This dealership has horrible customer service! We typically purchase Toyotas and have never had a problem. However, we wanted a used Honda Odsessey for our growing family. When we got the vehicle home it started making a funny noise. I called our sales rep and he stated to bring it in. Well, when I got to service department they were extremely busy and told me I needed an appointment. I wish the sales guy would have told me that or scheduled the appointment to begin with! My husband took it in and waited over 7 hours with an appointment! The service guys said there was nothing wrong with it. My husband had the guy drive with him and he immediately heard the noise! So on a 3rd visit in 3 weeks, they were supposed to give us a comparable rental. They gave us a Honda CRV with a half tank of gas?! We have 3 kids! Our service rep, Phillip, is also very rude! We will never buy from here again or recommend anyone to this dealership!

Buy a New Car at Gunn Honda

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

In buying our new 2015 Pilot last weekend, Bricia and Cameron were amazing! Bricia made the selection and buying process so easy. Cameron was an excellent Finance Manager. Both were very flexible, listened to us intently, and conducted business in a very professional manner. I would highly recommend that you call Bricia to start the buying process. Great experience!!

First Time Honda Owner!

by from San Antonio, TX |

Al Cantu was our salesman he didn't give us any pressure. He listened to us on everything we wanted in a car and took his time with us. I had a very bad experience with Red McCombs Superior Hyundai. From their service department to their executive office. I would never go back there again. I decided to go and give this place a try. What a big difference, they made it so much easier for me and made me feel like I was in control of what I wanted. Al was always there for me when I needed him. Al even gave me a tour of the place so that I would be more comfortable and understand how they treat the vehicles there. They are so organized there and they understand you as an individual not as another person coming through the door. Al went above and beyond as a sales person to make sure that we were happy with everything. He made sure that we were taken care of and called us to inform us of anything. We were very pleased to have Al as a salesperson and in the future will be back to see him again to buy from him again.

Auto Purchase

by from Out of state, TX |

I think overall this dealer is fair and mostly easy to work with. The no-haggle pricing and non-commission sales people can sometimes come across as a little too laid back, almost like they don't care if you really by the car. They don't do the 'little things' like fill the car up with gas. I was buying from out of the area and they could have done a better job of telling me of all the cosmetic issues with the car over the phone. Overall I think it was a good car mechanically at a good price, I would shop there again if needed.

One Superb Dealership

by from San Antonio, TX |

I was very impressed specifically by two employees, (Daniel Tawney and Tony Osbourn) at Gunn Honda. I receieved the utmost care by the two individuals mentioned above. They were both very professional, personable, and very knowledgeable in the performance of their job. Many kudos to both of them and your staff and dealership. Thank you!