Bob Davidson Ford Lincoln

Service 866-415-1157 Service 866-415-1157

We'll Take You Further

Great service

by from Baltimore, MD |

Sammi, Jared, and Marc all did an excellent job of getting me into the exact car I wanted at a fair competitive price.

Great experience and excellent staff

by from Aberdeen, MD |

My wife and I recently purchased a Ford Focus and Explorer XLT from Bob Davidson Ford. The staff was very friendly and knowledge. We loved the deals given to us for both vehicles and the no haggle pricing they have. We researched online before walking in and both vehicles were available at the price quoted on the internet with no problems. The staff is very helpful in assisting with the setup on the Ford Sync and MyTouch programs which we are new to. We both would recommend buying from them to all our friends and family.

Excellent customer service--professional, personal

by from Baltimore, MD |

he folks at Bob Davidson Ford were great to work with in purchasing a new car. I was in the market for a hybrid car and had considered the Ford C-Max. After an extensive test drive I was convinced. I wasn't looking forward to the "ordeal" of buying a new car. However, all my technical questions were easily answered by Joe Giamonna. In the sales process, Solomon Ortiz and Marc Bortnick were persistent but flexible, making it easy to say yes! Very professional yet very personal. A great organization all the way around, from my experience. All in all, I am thrilled with my new Ford C-Max Hybrid-- and with the team at Bob Davidson Ford. (BTW-- the C-Max is an exceptional car; if you're looking for a hybrid, check it out.)

new car purchase

by from maryland |

I have purchased over 10 ford vehicles and yesterday took delivery on another - a 2015 ford edge. The customer service was exceptional. The ford sales rep, Solomon Ortiz was very professional and spend over two hours going over all the details of the car, how to use the numerous features etc. He as well versed in the vehicle. He is truly an asset to this Ford dealerships team!

Please read this review before buying a vehicle

by from Dundalk , Md |

I have been purchasing vehicles since 1968 both new and used . I purchased a new truck at Bob Davidson Ford for a company I worked for in 1977 and all went very well . I just bought a used vehicle from them and I was treated professionally and personally at a level I'm not used to receiving ! I first emailed them about a vehicle I saw on the internet and thought I might (?) hear from them , maybe . I was contacted within minutes and given all the information I asked for . I then went up the next night looked around than was meet by the "internet Manager " (Steve David) who treated me exceptionally . I asked many questions and the ones he could not answer he asked the appropriate individuals instead of giving me lip service . The next night the transaction went very well , took little of my time and very professional . Do yourself a favor and DO NOT PURCHASE a vehicle unless you go to them whether new or used . I forgot to mention the vehicle I purchased is used but it is like a new vehicle the way it handles , appearance , etc. etc.

New Purchase

by from Perry Hall |

Purchased a new F150, and received outstanding service from the people at Bob Davidson, including Steve Davids and Gene Walsh, and many others. Have purchased several vehicles from there and always feel satisfied and received the best deal.

Great first time buyer experience!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Buying my 2015 Ford Fiesta was quick and painless! Great customer service!

Exceptional Service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I?ve purchased several vehicles from Bob Davidson Ford since the 1990?s and continue to use them as my primary servicing dealership. Bruce Schindler is the one who makes it happen & Tom Reynolds is the guy who can keep you riding safe for the next 200,000 miles or more. My recent repair was seamlessly handled by Dave Lancaster (Service Advisor Extraordinaire) who expedited the replacement of my (1998 Ford Ranger) radiator, and got me back on the road the within 24 hours. The Service was Excellent, the Communication was Exceptional, and the Price was Affordable. Everyone I encountered at the Dealership was polite, courteous and very helpful. I give them all an A+ and highly recommend Bob Davidson Ford to anyone.

Bob Davidson Ford Lincoln - The Place To Go

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Buying a new car... for most, not that often done... for many, not an eagerly anticipated undertaking. As an "older" individual I have done this a few times and feel qualified to state that Bob Davidson has maintained a level of excellence in making this task not only customer friendly, but a truly pleasant event. Over the years salespeople change and, with longer term purchases such as a vehicle, odds are not in favor of dealing with a "familiar" individual. Personally, over time I have purchased four vehicles from three very different salespeople at Bob Davidson and I will say that all have been exceptionally friendly, courteous and helpful. The stereotypic car salesman has generated more than enough satirical humor over the years, but I can honestly say that I have only encountered real people, willing to provide great service without pressure, always courteous and just downright nice. Andre, with my current purchase, was an absolute pleasure to deal with and represents the finest of the profession. Then, there is the back room!!! After the salesperson you go to the "financial" person to do the paperwork and learn about how much more you can spend on additional "services". Again, I must say that this was a most pleasant experience. I did include some extra service plans, which, after some reflection and review of my service history at home, I realized that I had not chosen the best deal for my particular driving pattern. Stopping in the next day (to pick up the new vehicle), I explained my new found wisdom and desire to make changes. Unbelievably, with the same friendliness and helpfulness, the financial manager cancelled and/or modified these plans to be advantageous to my needs. As this involved a change in contract, requiring a call to Ford Credit for clarification, it was not a simple 1-2-3 process. The focus was, quite frankly, make sure the customer was satisfied! So, Kate, not only helped find the best deal for me, she went that extra step to make sure that I had exactly what I needed at the best price. This type of willingness to meet customer expectations is hard to find today, particularly when extra work is required. After delivery, another individual, Eric, spend a fair amount of time going over the features (particularly the current generation of electronics, voice activated systems and interface gizmos) that continue to advance so rapidly in car design today. A really nice touch, particularly for the older buyer who still is not on Facebook! What a great buying experience. I will also note that the "negotiations" for trade-in value with that mysterious "out-of-sight" individual went pleasantly well also, with agreement quickly reached on a value I found acceptable. I actual met the out-of-sight person when I picked up the vehicle... and he was pleasant also. Finally, a full tank of gas... the perfect finishing touch. Old time values, friendly service, courteous people, a real sense of caring, great value.... Bob Davidson Ford Lincoln seems to have found the perfect combination for running a successful car dealership!

Thanks for helping me find a car I love

by from Bel Air, MD |

Thanks Steve Davids and Bruce Schindler for getting me a car I love! Steve I really appreciate your patience with my indecisions! But you know I marry my cars til death do us part, so it's a big commitment to me. I can see keeping this Mustang that long.