AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi

Used 866-825-3740
Service 866-415-8891

Personal, honest sales experience

by from Corpus Christi |

Had a very personable and honest sales rep ( Joe Harris) Worked patiently with my wife and I to find what we were looking for at our pace. Very responsive in person, phone, email, whatever we needed he was able to assist us in the buying process. Reccomend Joe and the Toyota dealership to anyone and everyone.

great serviceandclean facilities.great atomosphere

by from Driscoll ,Tx 78351 |

Bill Tinney handled our purchase of a Dodge 2007 4x4 truck. He was very helpful throughout the whole buying process. And he is still being very helpful in getting what we need for the truck. It needed a spare tire and he made sure we received one. Thank you Bill.

5,000 maintenance check

by from corpus christi, tx |

Good car service for maintenance requested. Customer service person Megan went beyond normal service to make sure all my special requests were fulfilled. Also Eric in Parts Dept went way beyond normal service to remedy a key problem with my trunk lock. Other service attendants were very knowledgable about answering all my questions.

2014 Toyota Tundra

by from Corpus Christi |

I HATE PURCHASING VEHICLES. ITS RARELY A PLEASENT EXPERIENCE. However, I recently purchased a Toyota Tundra from AutoNation Corpus Christi and I feel I was treated with patience, dignity, and respect. My salesmen was a young man by the name of "Lee Castro". He was very patient with me because I kept changing my mind on what I wanted. I was also standing firm on budget and he never gave up one me. I started off wanting a White Tundra, Crew Cab, 4X4, with Chrome Rims, and Sandy Gray interior. He didn't have the truck on the lot but located one pretty quick. I then changed it to Black on Black and he didn't even flinch, he reacted in a "no problem" sort of way and quickly set out to find a Black Tundra, Crew Cab, 4X4, with Black Rims, and Black interior. He and his manager found it in Killeen, TX and had it driven to Corpus Christi literally over night. "Leo Espinosa" in finance also did a great job. He was pleasant, thorough, and not pushy trying to sell you extras. He went through his skit of trying to sell you extra warranty, gap insurance, etc. etc. but the guy was not overly insistent. At end of day, I got a truck that I am very proud of and for the right price. I feel for Lee Castro because I changed it around on him so many times but he was a great sport and just rolled with the punches.

great service

by from Corpus Christi TX. |

I find a good service and helpful guys like, Thomas Zerkle and Cosme Garza !!!!

2014.5 Camry SE

by from Corpus Christi |

This was one of the easiest, most enjoyable car purchases I've had. Todd Burkes was very friendly and professional and worked with us to get us exactly what we wanted. This was our 5th car from this dealership. They are by far the best out of all the dealerships I have visited in Corpus Christi.

Great service.

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Our salesman did a great Job. Got us the deal we wanted and we left happy.

AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi responded to this review

September 12, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Prius V-5

by from Laredo, Texas |

Great service and staff! Buying a car was easy! Facility had a wonderful family area where my 7 and 5-year old were very entertained while waiting during the shopping process! Highly recommend!

Purchased 2014 Toyota Highlander

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

My husband and I worked with David Wickwar in Corpus Christi, TX to purchase our new 2014 Toyota Highlander Limited. David was very easy to work with, was knowledgable about the vehicle and showed us outstanding customer service. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly, and we actually look forward to having our vehicle serviced there when the time comes. We will recommend AutoNation Toyota, Corpus Christi to anyone we know that is planning on purchasing a vehicle in the future.

Love Toyota Autonation Corpus Christi

by from Corpus Christi texas |

If your ever in need of a new vehicle go to Toyota Auto Nation and talk with Paul Beaudoin!

great service

by from corpus christi,tx |

thank you for the excellent service .very professional and patience and great attitude i will absoulute refer you to my family and friends once again great experince

AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi responded to this review

August 23, 2014

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff! We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.