AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi

6672 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78412

New 877-561-3953 New 877-561-3953
Used 866-825-3740 Used 866-825-3740
Service 888-348-2786 Service 888-348-2786

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Auto Nation Toyota Corpus Christi

by from Corpus Christi,TX |

Salesman was quick in response and friendly and demonstrated the car sufficiently follow-up was good timing was right-on

poor service

by from Corpus christi TX |

sales people are so good. But service is so bad. i had free service because i bought new car. They never checked the tire pressure. but paper shows they tested and everything ok. my tire pressure below 30 for all tires. Not happy with service they give. if you have please check your car tire pressure before and after service.

Buying a new car

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

Detailing could have been better. But the buying process was easy and less time comsuming than expected. Everything was good.

Fantastic service!

by from Corpus Christi, Texas. |

I went to Toyota automation because my check engine light went on because of my gas cap being loose. As I was leaving I saw my car sales man Joe Harris and ask him a few questions about trading in my Corolla for a brand new vehicle. The timing went by smoothie and joe was able to find me an excellent deal on a 2016 Camry SE. I am very satisfied with the vehicle and the service! Thanks joe and Toyota Corpus Christi for the great service!

2016 Toyota Tundra pruchase

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Didn't only experience I didn't like was that the financial section as to where the final contracts are done, I found the financial clerk too aggressive in selling the dealership services. Overall, the salesman Mr. Todd was excellent in rendering sales services and always seems to want to address any issue regarding the unit. Mr. Todd was impeccable in his honesty and integrity in representing AUTO NATION. Thank you, Mr. Todd I will be back in the future. P.S. This is the second sale I have transacted with Mr. Todd.

My experience with Autonation Toyota Scion

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

I drew the short straw and didn't know it, when I went into financing after working out a buying agreement w/ the salesman and sales manager. Of course I paid more for the vehicle than agreed upon. But that's my fault for not paying close enough attention to the numbers. But it wont happen to me again, because I wont deal with the finance department again. The service department has been fast and courteous, I receive a printout of all maintenance work performed to date, and future required maintenance by date and mileage keeping me informed.

Exceptional sales experience!!

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

AutoNation Toyota of Corpus Christi is an outstanding example of how an automotive purchasing experience should be! The knowledge and customer service displayed by these guys is what a consumer should expect from all automotive dealers. I experienced prompt attention, professionalism and zero pressure from the sales staff and nothing short of excellence from the entire staff... I will be back in the future for my next Toyota purchase...

Nice dealership

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

very smooth process, to make the purchase very busy dealership many people hustle and bustle clean neat facility, everything was went well employees were very courteous.

Great service clean areas friendly service

by from Beeville, TX |

Was great and fast service. From the time we got there. We drove from Beeville and was out of there in about 45 minutes.

Autonation Toyota Corpus Christi

by from corpus chrisi , texas |

the buying process was made very simple and staff was very helpful showing stock