AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi

6672 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78412

New 877-561-3953
Used 866-825-3740
Service 888-348-2786

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

2015 Toyota Highlander

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

My wife and I were interested in a Toyota Highlander. I know this review is over due but it was worth it. They had a great selection and my sales person(LUPE) was freaking awesome he worked with us for a over a week to get us what we wanted for our trade and the vehicle we wanted He even showed back up to work after he had already left for the day to help us. That is what I call customer service. Everyone there made us feel welcome and like family. I will be recommending Lupe and his sales staff to everyone that asks me about our new vehicle. Thank you Autonationtoyota...We will be back Mr. & Mrs. Munoz

AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi responded to this review

June 22, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Nice dealership

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

very smooth process, to make the purchase very busy dealership many people hustle and bustle clean neat facility, everything was went well employees were very courteous.

Great service clean areas friendly service

by from Beeville, TX |

Was great and fast service. From the time we got there. We drove from Beeville and was out of there in about 45 minutes.

Autonation Toyota Corpus Christi

by from corpus chrisi , texas |

the buying process was made very simple and staff was very helpful showing stock

Awesome

by from Corpus Christi, Tx |

Great experience and awesome salesman. Feels like they genuinely care for you as a customer rather than a walking dollar sign.

Great Service

by from Sinton, Texas |

Had a great experience! Sales guy & sales manager were very helpful in assisting to fit car in my budget.

Great service and facility!

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

Great service and no high pressure salesperson.. Lupe was fantastic and I will refer friends looking for a new or used vehicle. Thanks!

Great Car Dealership

by from Corpus Christi,Texas |

Pleasant experience since I pulled up. Salesman helped me way beyond helpful! Totally a great day .esmasy fast and very friendly staff!

They will work with you till the deal is done.

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

Before and after the sale they will be there for you. Thanks guys and gals

AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi responded to this review

July 15, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

2015 Toyota Sienna XLE

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

This has been by far, the best experience in purchasing a new vehicle at AutoNation Toyota of Corpus Christi!! My salesman and friend, Paul Beaudoin took his time to help me find the right minivan. Paul went out of his way to make sure my family had all the features needed, since we have a disabled son, and we needed certain options to meet his needs. Everyone got involved from the GM (Jeff Amidon), Sales Manager (Albert Castro), Finance director (Cooper Prince) to assure that I received the best rate and deal and met my families needs. I do appreciate it very much for the staff at AutoNation Toyota of CC who went far and beyond, words cannot express!! Thank you so much on behalf of my family and I do recommend this dealership if you're looking for a new Toyota or used vehicle. They are and always be part of our family!!!!

Great car buying experience

by from Rockport, Texas |

I came into auto nation Corpus Christi to kill some time... I ended up trading in my 15 year old truck that u got nearly $6000 in trade it was crazy. All that towards my new to me.. 2012 tacoma Trd sport. The salesman G.R Serna was excellent, he was straight to the point on what was needed from me and made the process so easy all I did was sit there and he gave me an answer and the deal went from there. The finance guy was awesome even the GM introduced himself to me. I came back to get my truck undercoated and same great service as I received a rental car to return back to work. Awesome place.