AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi

Used 866-825-3740
Service 866-415-8891

Personal, honest sales experience

by from Corpus Christi |

Had a very personable and honest sales rep ( Joe Harris) Worked patiently with my wife and I to find what we were looking for at our pace. Very responsive in person, phone, email, whatever we needed he was able to assist us in the buying process. Reccomend Joe and the Toyota dealership to anyone and everyone.

John K. Rogers

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

The process went very smoothly and David Warwic was a great help.

Fantastic Sales!

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Everyone at this Toyota Dealership is extremely friendly and helpful. They are very honest up front and work with you to get the deal done. We will always purchase our new vehicles through this Toyota!

I got the royal treatment from these folks.

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

I came in to buy an economy car but they treated me like I was buying the top of the line automobile.

Toyota Corolla Lease

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

I recently leased a new Corolla from Toyota in Corpus Christi. The salesman, Marc Diaz was a great help and very knowledgeable. He even brought me a snack when I got hungry while waiting for the paperwork and preparation of the car. I would definitely recommend Marc and Auto Nation Toyota.

great services

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

I had a very good experience with Toyota camry. I would tell all my friend about the great service I had . And, the dealer was so nice to me and my family.

Wonderful people; First class service

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

I bought a used Jeep recently from AutoNation Toyota - I had a great experience. The salesperson, James Doty, took care of any issue/need that came up. The negotiation experience was fairly painless and quite smooth.Even when I had an issue with the automobile right after the sale, AutoNation took fixed the car and provided a loaner without issues. Great company and people!!!!

Terrific!!! A+++

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

We have shopped Toyota many times over. We always receive A+++ service. Thank you Francisco for helping my mother in law find the best vehicle for her!!

Excellent experience

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Excellent in every area! Great job GR Serna. Thanks!

Great facility and very professional staff.

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

They made a 5 year dream come true. I purchased a used 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT and absolutely love the car.

Highlander purchase

by from Rockport, Texas |

Mark Beverly, with whom I had been communicating via the internet, was professional throughout the entire process. He showed us the vehicles that we were interested in, and without pressure or bias, permitted my wife and I to discuss and make independent decisions. He accommodated all requests to see, drive and discuss alternative vehicles. He then directed us to a new arrival that was not yet posted, and after test driving and significant discussion, we ultimately purchased the vehicle. The significant debate over trade-in value and sales price went smoothly and without high pressure tactics being employed. He seemed to go out of his way to create a final deal that was satisfactory to all parties. Everyone whom we encountered at the dealership was very friendly and accommodating. Mike, in finance, was very friendly and efficient. When we passed on several options he was not high pressure. We were impressed! Overall we rate Mark, the staff and the entire experience as being very positive. We have to return for after purchase options to be completed, so we'll see how that goes. Wonderful people...wonderful dealership!