AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi

Used 866-825-3740
Service 866-415-8891

great services

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

I had a very good experience with Toyota camry. I would tell all my friend about the great service I had . And, the dealer was so nice to me and my family.

Wonderful people; First class service

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

I bought a used Jeep recently from AutoNation Toyota - I had a great experience. The salesperson, James Doty, took care of any issue/need that came up. The negotiation experience was fairly painless and quite smooth.Even when I had an issue with the automobile right after the sale, AutoNation took fixed the car and provided a loaner without issues. Great company and people!!!!

Terrific!!! A+++

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

We have shopped Toyota many times over. We always receive A+++ service. Thank you Francisco for helping my mother in law find the best vehicle for her!!

Excellent experience

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Excellent in every area! Great job GR Serna. Thanks!

Great facility and very professional staff.

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

They made a 5 year dream come true. I purchased a used 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT and absolutely love the car.

Highlander purchase

by from Rockport, Texas |

Mark Beverly, with whom I had been communicating via the internet, was professional throughout the entire process. He showed us the vehicles that we were interested in, and without pressure or bias, permitted my wife and I to discuss and make independent decisions. He accommodated all requests to see, drive and discuss alternative vehicles. He then directed us to a new arrival that was not yet posted, and after test driving and significant discussion, we ultimately purchased the vehicle. The significant debate over trade-in value and sales price went smoothly and without high pressure tactics being employed. He seemed to go out of his way to create a final deal that was satisfactory to all parties. Everyone whom we encountered at the dealership was very friendly and accommodating. Mike, in finance, was very friendly and efficient. When we passed on several options he was not high pressure. We were impressed! Overall we rate Mark, the staff and the entire experience as being very positive. We have to return for after purchase options to be completed, so we'll see how that goes. Wonderful people...wonderful dealership!

Totally loving my new 4Runner!

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

I just bought a 2015 Toyota 4Runner this past weekend. The sales rep that handled the sale was Kiefer Dutton. I can honestly say that according to my situation with my trade-in he really helped and didn't shut me down right upfront. He tried everything he could possibly do and with me still purchasing the vehicle I originally went in to buy. Usually if the sales rep sees upfront that the situation doesn't look promising to them they turn away. Well I got every single type of customer service we could have asked for. The GM Jeff Amidon even went to introduce himself to me and my family and offer a beverage. You usually don't get that kind of hospitality from GM's. I will continue doing business with AutoNation Toyota when it comes to purchasing any future vehicles.

2015 Tacoma Access Cab

by from Victoria, Texas |

David Wickwar was my Internet Sales Rep. He knows Toyota's. He knew the answers to all of my questions. He also got to the bottom line on price on the Tacoma immediately. No bickering back and forth. He also set up the Bluetooth for me and he knew exactly what he was doing. E. Turner, Victoria, Texas

Great service

by from corpus Christi Texas |

Megan was great. She took care of my issues promptly. I would definitely go back should I need to.

Excellent experience

by from Beeville, TX |

Had worked with JJ Lugo before on a previous purchase. Repeat experience was just as good.