AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi

Used 866-825-3740
Service 866-415-8891

2014 HIGHLANDER LIMITED PLT AWD

by from Corpus Christi Texas |

This is the second automobile that we have purchased from salesman Arnold Balboa.I have to give him high marks because he has always treated us with respect and its been a pleasure working with him on both cars.I would recommend him highly to anyone needing a car.

Toyota Avalon Limited

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

I went to AutoNation and then to another dealer I went back to AutoNation and received exactly what I was trying to get and everyone from the sales associate to the General Manager assisted me in the final sale which I am vey happy with.

AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi responded to this review

April 10, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff. At AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi, we always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation, and thank you again for the review!

Purchased Toyota Corolla S 2014

by from Mathis Tx |

From the time we showed i expected to get bombared with fifty questions. Robert Martinez our salesman maintained his distance.Which i totally appricated. He knew his job. This was a first.. He knew his vechicles and could answer my questions.. We had just bought another vehicle a week earlier from another dealership. Wish we hadnt. Should have bought both at Autonation in hindsight. Thankyou Robert and Stephen (finance manager), David in Service.. Everybody there was happy and upbeat. Even if they were faking it. Kimberly Liscano

Purchased Toyota Corolla S 2014

by from Mathis Tx |

2006 Toyota Tundra Texas Edition

by from Texas |

Excellent experience! Knowledgeable no-pressure salesman (Daryl Bender), appropriate trade-in value for my used car and I am very pleased with the vehicle I purchased.

Friendly and knowledgeable staff.

by from Three Rivers TX |

Our salesman David was great. He answered all our questions and walked us through the process. We love our new 2014 Toyota 4 runner and am happy with the service we have gotten

2013 Toyota Tundra

by from Corpus Christi TX |

I love my new to me Toyota Tundra. I finally purchased the vehicle I wanted. Donovan Harris was my salesman and he did a great job explaining the Tundra and all of the options available. There was no pressure. The purchase was completed very quickly. Mr. Harris is a thorough professional. AutoNation's inventory is impressive.

Purchase of a 2013 Toyota Tundra Crew Max

by from Corpus Christi, TX. |

We could not be more at ease or pleased with every aspect of recently purchasing a Tundra Crew Max from AutoNation Toyota Scion in Corpus Christi. They paid attention to our individual needs and worked with us in every way to deliver the exact product we needed and wanted. I highly recommend sales person, Francisco Rodriguez, and all personnel encountered and found them a pleasure to deal with. Capt. Billy L. Sandifer President Friends of Padre, Inc.

Wonderful experence

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

The salesman I worked with while buying our new Sienna was a joy to work with, no pressure, no trying to talk me into a more expensive model. I told him what we wanted on the car, he checked his inventory and found one that matched except the color of the interlor, which we decided to go with the one he had on stock. He brought it around, we did a test drive and went back to dealer and filled out the paper work. The only pressure was when someone else tried to sell us an extended warranty but even that was not too bad

SALES..CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from CORPUS CHRISTI ,TEXAS |

THANKS TO STEVE AND COSME.,.FOR HELPING GET THIS CADDIE FOR MY WIFE..SHE LOVES IT..THANKS FOR GETTING MY BANKER MERI GARCIA..TO APPROVE THE LOAN AMOUNT AT GULF COAST FED CREDIT..YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST SALESMEN...AND IT WAS A PLEASURE DOING BUISNESS WITH YOU..HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON..AGAIN...THANKS!!OMAR GONZALES....AND P.S. PLEASE GIVE STEVE MY CARSALESMAN..A RAISE..FOR EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi responded to this review

December 10, 2013

Omar, We are glad you chose AutoNation in the purchase of your vehicle. We try to provide a relaxing environment where customers can truly find the right match based on preference and budget. Thank you for your positive review!