AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi

Used 866-825-3740
Service 866-415-8891

Kenny Mejia, at AutoNation Toyota Corpus Christi

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

Mr. Kenny Mejia, sales associate from AutoNation Toyota, was very thorough in selling me a 2014 Rav4 vehicle. My intention was to just get a possible price, but left with a new Rav4 2014. Mr. Mejia presented all details of the vehicle in a very professional, non-pressured manner. He was very polite and courteous in all aspects of the sell. In the future I will continue to buy Toyota. Mr. Kenny Mejia, did an outstanding job and Toyota is very fortunate to have him selling such a great product.

July 9, 2014

Thank you for your kind words of Kenny! We appreciate your recommendation of our team, and the staff here at AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi look forward to further serving you in the future!

Relaxing and easy going purchase experience

by from Corpus Christi, Tx |

Had a great vehicle perching experience at AutoNation Corpus Christi. David Mendosa was our car salesman. He was very knowledgeable and professional in assuring that all our questions were answered regarding our vehicle. David did an outstanding job in explaining to us the all of the features, safety aspects, and capabilities of our new Toyota tundra 1794. We were impressed with his desire to fully educate us on our impending purchase to ensure that we would be comfortable and content with our purchase. In the end we were pleased with our experience and highly recommend you seek out David Mendoza at AutoNation Corpus Christi.

Best Salesman Ever........Arnold Balboa!!!

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

If you want a great salesman, go see Arnold. This is our 2 Toyota purchase with him this year. Wife ordered a 2014 SE Camry and it had to come from somewhere else. When the car showed up it had 6000 miles on it. What did Arnold do? He had another one delivered the same day, plus got the windows tinted for free. Always a full tank of gas and other perks. We couldn't believe how great Auto Nation Toyota Corpus Christi really is. Not only did he have my wife's car detailed on time for delivery, he wash my Tundra while we were waiting. Best service ever like back in the 50's............See Arnold, he'll take care of you and treat you right.

June 20, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

I know I'm taken care of

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

I have bought both new and used cars at this dealership and have been pleased with every experience. Paul Beaudoin is patient and helpful and eager to get you what you want. Not pushy like other salesmen I've come across in the past. Pleasant experience when buying vehicles! Scotty Evans in Service is always clear with his explanations as to what my car needs and doesn't need done. I never feel like I'm being taken advantage of. With Paulie and Scotty, I know I'm going to be taken care of not only when buying a vehicle but also in the long run for servicing it.

June 4, 2014

We're always happy to help our customers at AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

AWESOME PURCHASE FOR 1ST-TIME BUYER

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

My daugher, husband and I had a very pleasant experience purchasing a pre-owned vehicle at Autonation Toyota. The facility is nice, the employees are so pleasant and happy to help my daugher make her first-time buyer experience a good one that she will always remember. She is sold on Toyotas and that is exactly what she found at Autonation. The price was very reasonable, the finance managers, Jeff and Steve were so very helpful and patient with my daughter in the purchase process. David Wickwar, our salesman was very down to earth, personal, and his assistance and service was one that ANYONE would be delighted to be assisted by when purchasing a car. If you go to Autonation, tell David that M&M sent you! FYI: My daughter is so totally excited about her car.

2014 HIGHLANDER LIMITED PLT AWD

by from Corpus Christi Texas |

This is the second automobile that we have purchased from salesman Arnold Balboa.I have to give him high marks because he has always treated us with respect and its been a pleasure working with him on both cars.I would recommend him highly to anyone needing a car.

Toyota Avalon Limited

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

I went to AutoNation and then to another dealer I went back to AutoNation and received exactly what I was trying to get and everyone from the sales associate to the General Manager assisted me in the final sale which I am vey happy with.

April 10, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff. At AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi, we always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation, and thank you again for the review!

Purchased Toyota Corolla S 2014

by from Mathis Tx |

From the time we showed i expected to get bombared with fifty questions. Robert Martinez our salesman maintained his distance.Which i totally appricated. He knew his job. This was a first.. He knew his vechicles and could answer my questions.. We had just bought another vehicle a week earlier from another dealership. Wish we hadnt. Should have bought both at Autonation in hindsight. Thankyou Robert and Stephen (finance manager), David in Service.. Everybody there was happy and upbeat. Even if they were faking it. Kimberly Liscano

Purchased Toyota Corolla S 2014

by from Mathis Tx |

2006 Toyota Tundra Texas Edition

by from Texas |

Excellent experience! Knowledgeable no-pressure salesman (Daryl Bender), appropriate trade-in value for my used car and I am very pleased with the vehicle I purchased.