AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi

6672 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78412

New 877-561-3953
Used 866-825-3740
Service 866-415-8891

I know I'm taken care of

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

I have bought both new and used cars at this dealership and have been pleased with every experience. Paul Beaudoin is patient and helpful and eager to get you what you want. Not pushy like other salesmen I've come across in the past. Pleasant experience when buying vehicles! Scotty Evans in Service is always clear with his explanations as to what my car needs and doesn't need done. I never feel like I'm being taken advantage of. With Paulie and Scotty, I know I'm going to be taken care of not only when buying a vehicle but also in the long run for servicing it.

AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi responded to this review

June 4, 2014

We're always happy to help our customers at AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

AWESOME PURCHASE FOR 1ST-TIME BUYER

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

My daugher, husband and I had a very pleasant experience purchasing a pre-owned vehicle at Autonation Toyota. The facility is nice, the employees are so pleasant and happy to help my daugher make her first-time buyer experience a good one that she will always remember. She is sold on Toyotas and that is exactly what she found at Autonation. The price was very reasonable, the finance managers, Jeff and Steve were so very helpful and patient with my daughter in the purchase process. David Wickwar, our salesman was very down to earth, personal, and his assistance and service was one that ANYONE would be delighted to be assisted by when purchasing a car. If you go to Autonation, tell David that M&M sent you! FYI: My daughter is so totally excited about her car.

2014 HIGHLANDER LIMITED PLT AWD

by from Corpus Christi Texas |

This is the second automobile that we have purchased from salesman Arnold Balboa.I have to give him high marks because he has always treated us with respect and its been a pleasure working with him on both cars.I would recommend him highly to anyone needing a car.

Toyota Avalon Limited

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

I went to AutoNation and then to another dealer I went back to AutoNation and received exactly what I was trying to get and everyone from the sales associate to the General Manager assisted me in the final sale which I am vey happy with.

AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi responded to this review

April 10, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff. At AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi, we always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation, and thank you again for the review!

Purchased Toyota Corolla S 2014

by from Mathis Tx |

From the time we showed i expected to get bombared with fifty questions. Robert Martinez our salesman maintained his distance.Which i totally appricated. He knew his job. This was a first.. He knew his vechicles and could answer my questions.. We had just bought another vehicle a week earlier from another dealership. Wish we hadnt. Should have bought both at Autonation in hindsight. Thankyou Robert and Stephen (finance manager), David in Service.. Everybody there was happy and upbeat. Even if they were faking it. Kimberly Liscano

Purchased Toyota Corolla S 2014

by from Mathis Tx |

2006 Toyota Tundra Texas Edition

by from Texas |

Excellent experience! Knowledgeable no-pressure salesman (Daryl Bender), appropriate trade-in value for my used car and I am very pleased with the vehicle I purchased.

Friendly and knowledgeable staff.

by from Three Rivers TX |

Our salesman David was great. He answered all our questions and walked us through the process. We love our new 2014 Toyota 4 runner and am happy with the service we have gotten

2013 Toyota Tundra

by from Corpus Christi TX |

I love my new to me Toyota Tundra. I finally purchased the vehicle I wanted. Donovan Harris was my salesman and he did a great job explaining the Tundra and all of the options available. There was no pressure. The purchase was completed very quickly. Mr. Harris is a thorough professional. AutoNation's inventory is impressive.

Purchase of a 2013 Toyota Tundra Crew Max

by from Corpus Christi, TX. |

We could not be more at ease or pleased with every aspect of recently purchasing a Tundra Crew Max from AutoNation Toyota Scion in Corpus Christi. They paid attention to our individual needs and worked with us in every way to deliver the exact product we needed and wanted. I highly recommend sales person, Francisco Rodriguez, and all personnel encountered and found them a pleasure to deal with. Capt. Billy L. Sandifer President Friends of Padre, Inc.