AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi

Used 866-825-3740
Service 866-415-8891

awesome experience

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Great experience and awesome sales staff. This is the second vehicle I purchased from automation Toyota and I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a new car.

great job

by from Corpus Christi Texas |

Got to hand it to Alex Chapa and Mark Beverly. They worked hard to find me the truck I was looking for. I would definitely recommend Autonation if you are looking to buy a new vehicle.

UNHAPPY WITH MANAGEMENT-DO NOT TRUST THEM

by from Corpus Christi |

I was purchasing two cars from this company and they increased the price of a 2013 highlander by over $9000.00. I was told that they had made a mistake on the price on the windshield of the vehicle. Because we had been looking for a long time we asked them if they could reduce the price. When we finally received a call back from the manager, he barely decreased the price and then proceeded to tell us that if we wanted to purchase the car under their certified program we would have to pay an additional $500.00 for the car. What a bunch of baloney- We had been told that the car was already certified and that all of the 2013 cars on their lot were certified vehicles and it was included in the price. What a disappointment- they were not at all trying to work with us. I would stay away from this dealership. As you can tell because I am on this website.. I'm still looking.

AutoNation Toyota Scion Corpus Christi responded to this review

October 23, 2013

We value your feedback as it helps us improve on our service. We try to provide the best value to our customers so we are disappointed to see your frustration during negotiations. We would like to improve your experience. If you'd be willing, please call our General Manager at (877) 523-5674 to further discuss pricing.

exceptional service

by from corpus christi, tx |

I recently purchased a 2012 mini cooper and I cannot say enough good things about this dealership and the service I received. As a retail manager and a past employee of a Chevrolet dealership, I cannot stress enough the value of outstanding customer service. Hands down the best experience I've had buying a car. My salesman Todd and my finance handler Leo get my sincere gratitude for making it an enjoyable, seamless experience.

Buying a used car

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

Sam Torres was the salesman that helped my wife and I during this venture. He was patient, friendly, and extremely helpful. We told him what we needed in a vehicle and he worked until he found the perfect car for our family. He was never "pushy". He emphasized the customer in customer service. Thank you. The five star experience didn't stop with the sale. The finance officer was friendly and helpful too. The day after all paperwork was signed he called me back to let me know he had found an even better finance rate and asked if we could come back in. We tore up the old paperwork and signed new papers that had our rate 2.5% lower. This is the second time I've purchased a vehicle from Autonation Toyota and have yet to have anything to complain about.

Xavier Barrientez

by from corpus christi |

I recently purchased 2 cars from this dealer. Our sales rep, Arnold Balboa, did an awesome job in finazling our deals. He was honest and patient. Please ask for him as he will treat you well. The dealership is great and an awesome place to do business.

Great salesman

by from Corpus Christi Texas |

I recently got a truck from y'all and was very happy with the sales person. David Sanchez was awesome and helped me with all my questions. He is the reason I purchased the truck cause he made the experience very easy and was very helpful.

New Camry owner

by from Corpus Christi, Tx |

My experience buying a 2013 Camry was very good. Actually enjoyed buying a car for the first time. Our salesman, Robert Martinez worked to make the buying process as smooth as possible. Very professional. I highly recommend buying a Toyota from Auto Nation Toyota. Love my Camry!

Good experience buying 2011 Ford Fiesta

by from Corpus Christi |

We decided on the Fiesta, and the trade in of our old car was reasonable. The whole process was very easy, and the car has been great. Only hiccup has been on obtaining the 2nd key. Have had the car a couple of weeks and still havent been able to get the 2nd key. They are still working on it though and staying on top of it. Overall a very good experience and will most definitely will be visiting them again when our other teenage daughter gets a car.

Happy Buyer

by from Corpus Christi Tx |

Went to Toyata dealership looking for a good used truck for my college bound son after several other dealers and internet sites. Salesman (Sam Torres) searched the inventory looking for what i needed but nothing was found. i asked him of a new tacoma 4x4 reg cab, he then looked and found that it was sold, was tired of hereing that all to often. There was anotherone down the line that he check on but was a few hundred $$$ higher than the one i wanted. Sam offered me a great deal that i could not pass up. Yes i paid 3 times more than i had plan on spending for a used truck but now i dont have to worry about surprises or break downs and my son will be able to focus on his studies. Wife and I came out very happy with our purchase Thanks, Sam