The Car Store

Used 888-617-4741 Used 888-617-4741

We are Used Cars San Jose

Great experience

by from San Jose ca |

Great experience with this dealership, had a nice selection of used cars under 10k. I was able to find a nice honda accord, very happy with the process and the car. Great dealership.

Good response to inquire on website

by from Chicago, il |

I inquired about a certain veh. left message, was contacted soon after and they answered my questions, did not purchase, as my brother in-laws stolen car was found.

No reply

by from San Jose, CA |

I never received a reply to my email inquiry. Maybe the car was sold, but a courtesy reply would be nice.

The Car Store responded to this review

May 23, 2013

Hi TT, My name is Shane Moran and I am the owner of The Car Store. I am very sorry to here no one responded to your inquiry. Whether a car is sold or not my salesman or myself respond to every email we get just out of appreciation for someone taking the time to contact us. I assure you if you did not get a response It is because we never got your inquiry. Even if the car is sold we will contact the customer and let them know in case there is something else we have that might fit there needs. Occasionally Cars.com leads do make it in to my Gmail junk box and we miss them for that I apologize. My salesmen and I where also both out of the office in training last week so maybe it was missed in the sea of emails I had when I got back. Either way I apologize. What vehicle where you interested in? There is a very good chance I still have it and I would love the opportunity to change your opinion about my business. Please let me Thanks, Shane Moran You can email me directly at shanemmoran@gmail.com my personal cell is 408 921 6977

What I'm looking for

by from San Mateo County |

Shane, the owner of the Car Store, offered a 2005 Ford Taurus at a price so competitive, I really didn't want to get any other car. He answered any question to my complete satisfaction. I am really happy I went to get a car from him, and if I had to recommend an auto dealer to anyone, I'd point to Shane's place