Auto World Auto Sales

Auto World Auto Sales

1721 Yosemite Blvd, Modesto, CA 95354

Used 888-847-3257

$hop Local & $ave Money !

Purchased Honda Accord 01/27/14

by from Modesto, CA |

I just purchased a 2000 Honda Accord from Auto World and was surprised to find the that whole experience was actually nice! Not the typical used car experience that I would assumed would take place. Our salesperson and finance person were both very polite, reasonable and most of all not pushy. They allowed me to drive the car twice and to inspect it with out any irritation. ( I had a lot of questions). The car was fairy priced, great condition and had a clean CarFax. I am beyond pleased with my experience and was in and out in an hour and a half. I would recommend Auto World to anyone who was looking for a used vehicle. Side note, this is the first review on the internet I have ever done for anything. I was truly impressed!

April 22, 2014

Very pleased with the kind words. Please spread the word as we are still growing. Thank you for making us your first review on the Internet. Makes us proud we can help. - Alex Co-owner

no customer service

by from modesto |

I came in and to look at a car had alot of questions about a 2006 honda they had on the lot. Fred i think his name was told me i wasnt buying a new car why so many questions and when i said its alot of money so i just want to make sure i know what im buying he said then go get a new car lot where you wont have all these questions. I have never had someone be so ruled and uncaring. I had cash and because of fred being so rude i walked out and went and go a car somewhere else.

November 15, 2013

Hello Edward, We apologize for the inconvenience and way you thought that you were dealt with. Having been in business for several years, this has never occurred to a customer of ours and all of our sales staff is always ready and willing to answer any questions, no matter the amount. Please be assured that your particular situation has been rehashed and dealt with accordingly. Hopefully you will find the vehicle you are looking for.

Good Customer Service

by from Modesto CA |

I was more than comfortable with Auto World Auto Sales finding me the right car. I saved money for 2 years and I wanted the best used car for my dollar. I was looking for my dream car and I got it. Thank you Auto World Auto Sales! I now own a beautiful PT CRUISER!

July 5, 2013

Diana, Glad we were able to help you get the car that you are happy with. If there is any thing we can help with in the future please feel free to contact us any time. Thanks again for your business :)

by from Stockton, CA |

I would recommend friends and family if needed to buy a car. excellent service!!!!!! friendly people.

Great Dealer

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Really helpful dealer, found a car that suited me in my price range. Made the purchase quick and simple. I haven't needed any maintenance done yet but I definitely come back in the future for that.

by from San Jose, CA |

I've been coming to the Auto world mechanic shop for several years now and the service always been superb and honesty is always their motto. John is very professional and I realized they have a car lot now and that's when I decided to purchase a van for my business from him and that experience was great.

love the helpful employees at Auto World

by from Modesto, CA |

I had the opportunity to walk on the lot and meet some great salesman's who treat you so kindly. Auto World Auto Sales is a great place to buy a vehicle, they have a great selection.

by from Modesto, ca |

Had a lot of nice used cars to choice from. Friendly environment great customer service.

by from Modesto, ca |

I got a 1994 Ford Taurus it runs great. Auto World Auto sales was a great choice for me to get a used car from. Also, they offer warranties on their used cars on top of that they have a service place that they own which will come in handy for any work that needs to be done on my car. I really recommend they used car lot.