CJ Wilson Mazda

New 888-481-5495 New 888-481-5495
Used 888-903-0590 Used 888-903-0590
Service 877-227-1724 Service 877-227-1724

Not Your Typical Car Guy. Not Your Typical Car Dealership

The customer is the focus

by from Chicago, IL |

Coming in for my first car, my only previous experience with car dealerships are the shady used car salesman portrayed on TV, so I was not sure what to expect. However, I was immediately greeted by Mike, who treated me kindly and with respect. There was no hesitation in letting us test drive and they even encouraged it so that we could get a feel for the car. I was with my family and Mike even allowed us to test drive on our own so that we could all experience the drive. The trust and respect this dealership has for its customers is unlike anything I have experienced in a business. Suffice to say, I purchased a 2016 Mazda CX 3 from here. I love the car and they made sure I was happy with my purchase. If you are thinking of getting a car, this place should be on your list of dealers to check out.

January 22, 2016

We are so glad to hear this, Erick! Congratulations on your new car and welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

Another great experience

by from Hometown, IL |

I bought my 2010 Mazda 3 brand new from CJ Wilson Mazda in Countryside. 5 years, a new teenage driver and many miles later, it is still running well. I attribute that to the service department especially Dan Gleason, my Mazda mechanic. I went in for a routine oil change and as always, Dan thoroughly looked over the car. I of course get the review sheet from the service writer but if he can spare a few extra minutes, Dan always comes to talk to me personally and let me know how the car is doing and what he is keeping an eye on whether that be the brakes or the tires, etc. I will continue to bring my car to the dealership for any service work that is needed because of the excellent care by the service department and Dan.

February 3, 2016

We are so glad to hear this, Shawn! Thank you again for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

Far from home but worth the travel

by from Northbrook, IL |

This was my first visit to the service center after purchasing my Mazda 3 four months ago. I had an appointment and was met promptly by Rene without any waiting. I was told what would be done, how long it would take, and was given the opportunity to ask questions. My car was ready in the time promised and I loved that it was freshly washed. Rene explained what had been done and when I was due back for service. He was courteous and professional during the entire transaction.

December 29, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, Dot8! And thanks again for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

Wow! The JW Wilson Mazda team is amazing!

by from Cicero, IL |

I had bought a 2015 Toyota Corolla last year, but the car I was in love with since last year is the Mazda6. I went back to the JW Wilson Mazda dealership and Dionte helped me out so much. My car buying experience was great! He helped me switch out of my current vehicle that had a balance remaining and he was still able to offer me affordable payments. JW Wilson Mazda does everything in their power to try to meet the customer's needs. I will definitely be referring friends and family to JW Wilson and I will obviously be referring Dionte Vargas for a phenomenal presentation and car buying experience!

December 30, 2015

We love to hear it, Christian! Thank so much for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

Would go back!!

by from Chicago, IL |

Great customer service, friendly environment, professional, was asked several times if we needed anything, didn't keep pressuring us if we said no, Hugo Vargas gave us time to think over our decision and didn't make us feel like we should be in a hurry, he was very kind and ultimately got me the car I wanted! Overall great experience! I would definitely go back!

December 9, 2015

Excellent to hear, Tori! Thank you again for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Oak Park, IL |

Having been 13 years since I bought a new car, and being somewhat apprehensive, Dionte and the CJ Wilson team made the car buying experience totally painless. Very impressive that one of the manager came out and introduced himself, and just to see if he could answer any questions. Dionte really made the whole car buying process stressless. Would definitely recommend CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside! Stephen M.

December 11, 2015

We really appreciate this, Stephen M. Thank you again for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

Awesome Service and Facility!

by from Chicago, IL |

The Staff and Service at CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside is phenomenal! They are Prompt and Courteous, as well as Professional. I highly recommend this facility.

October 31, 2015

We highly recommend this review! Thank you again Lenaf6 and welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

Prompt service. Great shuttle service.

by from Burr Ridge |

Work performed as expected. Prompt shuttle service to and from dealership. Friendly service adviser explained all aspects of what was to be done and how long it would take

October 23, 2015

Thanks for this, Bruce! And thanks for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

Best Dealership in the U.S.!

by from Chicago, IL |

The team at CJ WILSON MAZDA in COUNTRYSIDE, IL is the best! The guys from the service department (both David's) are very knowledgable, friendly and always send us reminders for our service appointments. We always receive high quality service and we really appreciate that. Tonight we went in for service for our 2015 Mazda6 Grand Touring, and walked out with a brand new 2016 Mazda6 Grand Touring thanks to their VIP PROGRAM! Thank you to their awesome sales team, management and finance department! (Dominik & Bryan) We love Mazda and we will continue to be loyal customers. Thanks for everything, guys!

October 26, 2015

So glad we could help! Thanks again for being part of the ZoomZoomNation, and enjoy the Mazda6!

Amazing customer service

by from Glen Ellyn Il. |

Everyone was polite and curtious. I really appreciated the attention to detail my salesmen Brandon gave my used car purchase.

October 23, 2015

So glad to hear it, TKing! Thank you for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!