Brown's Arlington Honda

Service 888-534-9012

Buy Happy

Pilot Dream come true

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I had been looking for a specific 08 Honda Pilot for the last 2 yrs & Jose Garcia helped me find a Pilot a yr less then I wanted but one that been tremendously taken care of with mileage & maintenance. The Dealer worked magic with me on the finance & I would recommend the Dealer & the Sales Rep. 100 times over.

Best Buying Experience Ever

by from Norfolk, VA |

I had a GREAT buying experience with the team including the GM, individual Sales team members, and Finance. I came to Browns knowing exactly what I wanted in a car, and they made it happen ... with helpful enthusiasm. It had been 11 years since I bought my 2003 Honda Accord Coupe, and I was able to affordably upgrade to a 2012 Honda Accord Coupe and stay on budget. THANK YOU!!!!

Great service! Excellent buying experience!!

by from Arlington, VA |

Great buying experience. No hassle. Great customer service from Algetta Belay, Sammy Adade and Robert Young. I strongly recommend Brown's Arlington Honda.

Awesome Buying Experience!

by from Arlington, VA |

I had an excellent buying experience at Browns Honda. The salesman was very knowledgeable about not only current Honda vehicles but also the history of the company. The sales and finance representatives were all professional and friendly, and the process went quickly. As someone who generally thinks of auto buying as a pain in the neck, I was pleasantly surprised by this very comfortable dealership with friendly folks who treat their customers more like family than customers.

Great Experience

by from Chantilly, VA |

I was in the market for a Honda Pilot and had several Honda dealerships to choose from in the area. I ended up at Browns and was very happy I did. It was a great car buying experience. The entire staff were very knowledgeable and personable. I got exactly what I wanted, thanks to their great inventory. In a short time at the dealership they took my old Honda in a trade, worked out the financing and got me on my way. Enjoying the new Pilot as much as the great experience at Browns.

Horrible

by from Alexandria, VA |

I tried to get a new Honda and gave a list of accessories I wanted and they gave me a price charging for every accessory I had added on. They also included the price of an "appearance" package. When I asked what items were in that, it took days and several e-mails and phone calls to finally get the salesman (Brian Bergman) to admit that some of the items in the package were also accessories I was asking to include in the estimate. So instead of being honest and telling me that some of the accessories I wanted were already part of the package that was part of the estimate, they tacked on the costs of those accessories...trying to charge me twice! Once I called him on this scummy move, he tried to "work" with me and wrote back with a new estimate....he deducted the costs of the accessories he had tried to charge me for from a credit they had given me for an internet purchase....so it didn't change the cost of their offer one bit. In the end, I quickly ended that "deal" and went to Landmark Honda in Alexandria where I had a much better interaction and wound up purchasing a new Honda from them for about $3,000 less than Brown's Honda had tried to scam me into. Stay away from Brown's Honda!

Used car sales

by from alexandria |

I checked out a used Subaru outback with my own mechanic prior to Brown's having it inspected. My mechanic found some serious safety issues and yet they passed it. Buyer beware.

bought Accord sedan

by from Raleigh, NC |

Purchased new Accord sedan. They did a good job in providing test drive and explaining paperwork. No issues.

Great Buying/Service Experience

by from Reston, VA |

I bought a 2008 Honda Civic Si in January and I couldn't be happier with the car and the whole buying process! The staff was very friendly and helpful and the entire process went smooth and quick. After having the car for about a month I took it in for service. The service advisers were very informative and kept me updated often while my car was in the shop. I was very happy with the work and will definitely take my car back for any other future service.